Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

Can I request cheat to remove the fog of war?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

[QUOTE="havencore, post: 45539, member: 4019"]is that for both PC and companions, I was hoping to play without unlimited spells and just use unlimited empower when i'm getting my ass kicked :)[/QUOTE]

Think its for both PC and companion. Just control yourself to not overuse it I guess?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

[QUOTE="draw95, post: 45577, member: 7496"]Can I request cheat to remove the fog of war?[/QUOTE]

console command NoFog

Jonnara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jonnara »

[QUOTE="hedop, post: 45511, member: 1289"]Do you have Bitdefender? Had the same problem here. Bitdefender identifies Cheat Engine as Malware and quarantines several files in Pillars of Eternity 2 folders. A simple restart of you pc after restoring those files will bring the savegame back.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I white listed cheat engine as an app in the threat sense settings and its now working, this is really funny cause I have been about to run tables with CIV6 without doing this.

Thoya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thoya »

Hello y'all! I appreciate all of the hard work everyone puts in to making these tables! I have a question regarding attributes. Is there a way to lift the attribute lock for the main character? It seems like my character's attributes are at 35 and on't go any higher -___-

Thanks in advance!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="Thoya, post: 45584, member: 17211"]Hello y'all! I appreciate all of the hard work everyone puts in to making these tables! I have a question regarding attributes. Is there a way to lift the attribute lock for the main character? It seems like my character's attributes are at 35 and on't go any higher -___-

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

I found the pointer to the variable controlling this in EDIT 5.5. Enjoy! Don't set Resolve above 43 they say or it might cause issues.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Little tip for everyone who expand max power level for multiclass by any method (edit gamefiles or using script) to not get doubling ability bug - u should take all abilities on last levelup when u should spend points for both classes or take all abilites as soon as posible and then zeroing unneccesary ability points

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

[QUOTE="zsun036, post: 45489, member: 17182"]Is it possible to include a way to change reload time/weapon attack time/spell casting time??? Thank you very much[/QUOTE]

fearlessrevolution (can google for it) has a trainer that adds super attack speed which massively reduce the attack time and recovery time of your actions. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for reload time :(

Just wanna add that max base attribute cheat works great :). Got myself 210% attack speed lol, had to maintain the cheat though.
Last edited by rick66428 on Fri May 11, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

anyone figure out if you can remove/change your subclass? I didn't realize on all the cool spells I would miss out on after I choose envoker... I do more damage true but... I wanna cast some cool shit. I'm really far in to restart another play through atm derp.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="shuiko, post: 45604, member: 12851"]anyone figure out if you can remove/change your subclass? I didn't realize on all the cool spells I would miss out on after I choose envoker... I do more damage true but... I wanna cast some cool shit. I'm really far in to restart another play through atm derp.[/QUOTE]

U can use command RemoveAbility and (obviously) remove ability Evoker. U dont really change subclass but u will can use all spells but u will lose all benefits of Evoker subclass
Last edited by VirgilSouth on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45605, member: 3809"]U can use command RemoveAbility and (obviously) remove ability Evoker. U dont really change subclass but u will can use all spells but u will lose all benefits of Evoker subclass[/QUOTE]

Yes this works (sort of). It does however go away if you level up, and also doesn't really allow you to learn other spells perm. You can use spells from books I guess...

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

How about a cheat to disable stealth detection? Or reduce the detection radius?

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

[QUOTE="shuiko, post: 45607, member: 12851"]Yes this works (sort of). It does however go away if you level up, and also doesn't really allow you to learn other spells perm. You can use spells from books I guess...[/QUOTE]

I Guess i might as well use the addability in this case and max level.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="fireundubh, post: 45609, member: 8765"]How about a cheat to disable stealth detection? Or reduce the detection radius?[/QUOTE]

You can use the invisible console command to become totally undetectable.

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

[QUOTE="Reaper1222, post: 45343, member: 122"]thx reputation changer works well,

those who need it here is how to add reputationpoints with factions and how to change relationship with companions, through the console

ReputationAddPoints factionguid (this is where faction id comes, just press "f" then tab till you find the one you need) Axis (this can be Positive-Negative) strengthGuid (and this can be minor,average,major,) so example: ReputationAddPoints FCT_00_VTC Positive Major will increase your rep with vailian trading company

CompanionAddRelationShip sourceGuid targetGuid axis strengthGuid onlyinparty example:

CompanionAddRelationShip Player_(Your Char Name) Companion_Eder(Clone) Positive Major true

and to increase companion relationship between each other:

CompanionAddRelationShip Companion_Eder(Clone) Companion_Aloth(Clone) Positive Major true

(for the onlyinparty you have to have that companion in you're current party to work, for the companion part just write comp then press tab it will auto complete, you need to use the command more than once, be warned that there is a conversation at every relationship lv between you and a companion)[/QUOTE]

Nothing seems to change?