Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Stenislao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stenislao »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45525, member: 3809"]Are u sure that u got ingame achievments not steam?[/QUOTE]

no ingame achievements only steam, though i got 3 points when i modified the ship lol so whatever

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pst
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pst »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45493, member: 1466"]The setting is for Disabled Achievements so you leave it off to keep achievements enabled.

On another note, I put in an update to unlock all achievements with the console command ClearAchievements after you enable my option. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

I tested this out and did get all of the Steam Achievements unlocked.

However, none of the in game achievements, which are linked to 'Berath's Blessings' which is an option in the game that gives you bonuses for your next playthrough.

On top of that, it seems as if I now cannot gain those at all, because of having the steam achievements unlocked.

havencore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by havencore »

Hi, is there a way to get unlimited Empower, This game is so much fun I wanna try playing it without full on cheats...maybe just an edge :D

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

[QUOTE="havencore, post: 45536, member: 4019"]Hi, is there a way to get unlimited Empower, This game is so much fun I wanna try playing it without full on cheats...maybe just an edge :D[/QUOTE]

ToggleSpellLimit

You will have infinite spells, including empower. Blast away, wizards never been better.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

[QUOTE="pst, post: 45534, member: 17197"]I tested this out and did get all of the Steam Achievements unlocked.

However, none of the in game achievements, which are linked to 'Berath's Blessings' which is an option in the game that gives you bonuses for your next playthrough.

On top of that, it seems as if I now cannot gain those at all, because of having the steam achievements unlocked.[/QUOTE]

You can use Steam Achievement Manager to reset the Achievements.

havencore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by havencore »

[QUOTE="The Mogician, post: 45537, member: 533"]ToggleSpellLimit

You will have infinite spells, including empower. Blast away, wizards never been better.[/QUOTE]

is that for both PC and companions, I was hoping to play without unlimited spells and just use unlimited empower when i'm getting my ass kicked :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="pst, post: 45534, member: 17197"]I tested this out and did get all of the Steam Achievements unlocked.

On top of that, it seems as if I now cannot gain those at all, because of having the steam achievements unlocked.[/QUOTE]

You can also just use ClearAchievements console command without enabling my change to it to reset achievements. I guess you have to get an achievement normally to get Berath's Blessings as just unlocking it on Steam doesn't work.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Any way to change racial bonus/ability?

Vaeranimi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vaeranimi »

Thanks! Works like a charm!

Just a heads up for people who have problems, it didn't work for me first, but it did after doing the fallowing:

Proceed in the game to the part where you and Edér waku up on the beach after the tutorial. Then save the game (or wander aroung the beach for a while before saving), close the game, boot-up PoE2 again, click continue. Go to your character stats screen, launch the CE, and now try to enable the scripts. I've tried this method thrice, all three times it has worked (when making a new game that is).

Also, open and close the character sheet to make the both game update values, and the script to locate them properly. :)
Last edited by Vaeranimi on Fri May 11, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

LaserEye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LaserEye »

The Character Editor portion of the table stops getting character pointers if once a character is level 20.

Using version 4 of the table
Last edited by LaserEye on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

[USER=3096]@Drummer[/USER], thank you for you effort :). Small request ( i think...) any chance for a low reload time option? TY

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

Anyone willing to test this script of mine? GOG version don't know if it works on steam.

[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]Update:[/COLOR]

12/5/2018[/B]

First attempt

[B]13/5/2018[/B]

edit sailors stats added (minus job traits)

Added Master Rank Script

[SIZE=3][B]EDIT1:[/B][/SIZE]

Script worked, confirmed by [USER=3809]@VirgilSouth[/USER] it's just doesn't have straight effect o_O so when you activate the script, hover to one of the sailors, edit Sailors Experience, kill some pirates and the ranks is updated accordingly (not all of the sailors updated tho just the ones that actively do their job like cannoneer or cooks)

[B]EDIT2:[/B]

[LIST=1]

[*]How to upgrade sailors ranks

[*]Activate the Selected Sailors script

[*]hover on sailors

[*]back to ce and freeze JobTraitLearnedCount at 0

[*]change SailorTales to whatever value you like

[*]then switch position the sailors

[*]BOOM! Ranks updated

[/LIST]

Confirmed working by one and only [USER=3809]@VirgilSouth[/USER] Thanks dude!!! you awesome

[B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]This method's for v.02 of my script[/COLOR]

[COLOR=null]EDIT3:[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=null]Master Rank Script Added, just activate the script, hover (switch posisition if you like) the sailors. Do not active Master Ranks script with Selected Sailors, you can't. But if you can then the game'll crash.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]NB:[/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=3]This is a non-LUA version, so please choose "Activate Mono Features" first in Tools menu.[/SIZE]
Last edited by Vee_ on Sun May 13, 2018 8:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found a way to have 100 points for Berath's Blessings, but if you have no achievements unlocked, then you must load a save game and quit to main menu before starting new game for it to register after enabling the option. It's in EDIT 5.

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Is there a way to edit the reputation points between main char and companions?

synys91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by synys91 »

As this is currently the biggest and most active thread about POE2 I feel the need to share this here too.

There is a method with which you can unlock the highest power level abilities for multiclass characters.

What you need to do:

1. Navigate to the following folder in the installation folder

"[B]Pillars of Eternity II DeadfirePillarsOfEternityII_Dataexporteddesigngamedata[/B]"

2. Open the file "[B]global.gamedatabundle[/B]" (I used notepadd++ but it works also with the regular windows notepad)

3. Search for (CTRL+F) "[B]SingleClassPowerLevelByCharacterLevel[/B]" and copy the following bracket containing the power level progression

4. Replace the power level progression after "[B]MultiClassPowerLevelByCharacterLevel[/B]" with the one you just copied and save the file

With the help of the CE tables you're now able to get all skills of two classes very easily.

I tested this myself and it works very well.

[B]Credit[/B] for this goes to Acyd12345 at fearlessrevolution