Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

So which option keeps the achievements enabled? Should I set it On or leave it as Off? :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="frivolousam, post: 45491, member: 3714"]So which option keeps the achievements enabled? Should I set it On or leave it as Off? :p[/QUOTE]

The setting is for Disabled Achievements so you leave it off to keep achievements enabled.

On another note, I put in an update to unlock all achievements with the console command ClearAchievements after you enable my option. Enjoy!

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45493, member: 1466"]The setting is for Disabled Achievements so you leave it off to keep achievements enabled.

On another note, I put in an update to unlock all achievements with the console command ClearAchievements after you enable my option. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Nice! Thanks.

darkizzle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkizzle »

This table has seriously ****ed me up. Got 10 hours of game time on steam. Soon as I clicked enable the game crashes. i boot up the game, and there are conflicts with the saves. After much freezing and alt-f4ing all my saves are gone. 10 hours gone. Tried again on new character to see if this table is the culprit, and happens, all saves deleted. Not only does it not work for me it actively hates me. No more tables in my future. Goddammit...

Sxsxarael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sxsxarael »

[QUOTE="TrueF3ar, post: 45461, member: 17142"]Are you using the steam version (I'm using the gog version)? Because no matter what I do, after deactivating the script, the locked skills only stay useable once my character is lvl 25.[/QUOTE]

I have the steam version. I haven't done anything else aside from the ones I said so I really don't know why it doesn't work for you.

TrueF3ar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrueF3ar »

[QUOTE="Sxsxarael, post: 45497, member: 2863"]I have the steam version. I haven't done anything else aside from the ones I said so I really don't know why it doesn't work for you.[/QUOTE]

Just to be sure, you are only lvl 20 and your character is a multiclass character, as in it has two classes e.g. wizard/cipher and not just a single class with a subclass e.g. Cipher with Soul Blade subclass?

Jonnara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jonnara »

Just purchased the game off steam and installed it, I can confirm that soon as you click the enable box. Both CE and the game crashes to desktop and save games vanish.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

[QUOTE="Delth, post: 45445, member: 17174"]Money, like most things in this table, populates when you go into a screen where it's visible - in this case inventory. And if it doesn't - the table stopped working.

[B][USER=149] Shinkansen[/USER][/B] in[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-2018-05-10.6739/'] his table[/URL] wrote, that the game generates code on runtime. I would venture a guess that that's the reason this table is so finnicky and sometimes stops working / refuses to enable. The best bet I found is, when in need of a cheat, to load the script right after opening the game and loading the save (or in the menu still even?), and proceed with the expectation that it'll stop working after unknown amount of time.

Still a great piece of work this table, thank you very much!.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I know how to populate the table. What I'm saying is that it doesn't populate no matter what I do. Inventory screen, buy and sell screen etc.

[QUOTE="Jonnara, post: 45509, member: 17188"]Just purchased the game off steam and installed it, I can confirm that soon as you click the enable box. Both CE and the game crashes to desktop and save games vanish.[/QUOTE]

Do you have Bitdefender? Had the same problem here. Bitdefender identifies Cheat Engine as Malware and quarantines several files in Pillars of Eternity 2 folders. A simple restart of you pc after restoring those files will bring the savegame back.
Last edited by hedop on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="TrueF3ar, post: 45500, member: 17142"]Just to be sure, you are only lvl 20 and your character is a multiclass character, as in it has two classes e.g. wizard/cipher and not just a single class with a subclass e.g. Cipher with Soul Blade subclass?[/QUOTE]

Sure he has no multiclass cos maxpowerlevel script set ur power level to unreachable for multiclass level. Power level hardcodedso u need to keep maxpowerlevel script always enabled to use 8-9 level skills with multiclass chars. Or u can reach 25 lvl with MAF trainer and break pointers. I think better use script but it can give doubling abilities bug. This bug isnt gamebreaker one but very annoying. Best way is levelup in common way then on last level take all unlocked abilities then add all locked abilities by console command AddAbility (u can make batch txt file in PillarsOfEternity_Datadataatchfiles put several commands in it and use it with "exec batchfilename" command) then enable maxpowerlevel script then enjoy.
Last edited by VirgilSouth on Fri May 11, 2018 8:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

TrueF3ar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrueF3ar »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45513, member: 3809"]Sure he has no multiclass cos maxpowerlevel script set ur power level to unreachable for multiclass level. Power level hardcodedso u need to keep maxpowerlevel script always enabled to use 8-9 level skills with multiclass chars. Or u can reach 25 lvl with MAF trainer and break pointers. I think better use script but it can give doubling abilities bug. This bug isnt gamebreaker one but very annoying. Best way is levelup in common way then on last level take all unlocked abilities then add all locked abilities by console command AddAbility (u can make batch txt file in PillarsOfEternity_Datadataatchfiles put several commands in it and use it with "exec batchfilename" command) then enable maxpowerlevel script then enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion but I ended up just editing the game files directly so that the multiclass powerscale matches the single class one, now I can lvl up to 20 and take 9th level abilities without them reseting. I also found the cost for the bonuses you can buy with achievement points on the main menu, the scale of each race (I set the elf scale to humans and it made elves as tall as humans without any errors) and a few other good stuff in the file. The file is called global.gamedatabundle and you can open it with notepadd++ and edit what you want. Path is Pillars of Eternity 2PillarsOfEternityII_Dataexporteddesigngamedata

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="TrueF3ar, post: 45516, member: 17142"]Thanks for the suggestion but I ended up just editing the game files directly so that the multiclass powerscale matches the single class one, now I can lvl up to 20 and take 9th level abilities without them reseting. I also found the cost for the bonuses you can buy with achievement points on the main menu, the scale of each race (I set the elf scale to humans and it made elves as tall as humans without any errors) and a few other good stuff in the file. The file is called global.gamedatabundle and you can open it with notepadd++ and edit what you want. Path is Pillars of Eternity 2PillarsOfEternityII_Dataexporteddesigngamedata[/QUOTE]

Such wow. This is obviously the best way

Stenislao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stenislao »

anyone knows how to edit berath's blessings points?

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="Stenislao, post: 45520, member: 13091"]anyone knows how to edit berath's blessings points?[/QUOTE]

Blessings points depends of achievments and cannot be modified manually.With last DrummeIX's table u can get all achievments and using TrueF3ar method u can edit blessings cost
Last edited by VirgilSouth on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stenislao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stenislao »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45522, member: 3809"]Blessings points depends of achievments and cannot be modified manually.With last DrummeIX's table u can get all achievments and using TrueF3ar method u can edit blessings cost[/QUOTE]

i did get all achievments but i didn't get any points for the blessings unfortunately

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="Stenislao, post: 45523, member: 13091"]i did get all achievments but i didn't get any points for the blessings unfortunately[/QUOTE]

Are u sure that u got ingame achievments not steam?