Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
adibob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adibob »

DrummerIX, thank you for the great work!

GoG not working, how can I help if you need ? :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TrueF3ar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrueF3ar »

I should point out that if you multiclass and use the max power level script you, the last two lines of abilities still will be unusable even if you pick them while leveling up. They just won't show up on your action bar and if you try using them through the AI editor they still won't work. You have to leave the script on permanently. Is there a way to change the power level value so it persists without needing the script?
Last edited by TrueF3ar on Thu May 10, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="TrueF3ar, post: 45420, member: 17142"]I should point out that if you multiclass and use the max power level script you, the last two lines of abilities still will be unusable even if you pick them while leveling up. They just won't show up on your action bar and if you try using them through the AI editor they still won't work.[/QUOTE]

U can use "max exp" cheat from MAF trainer. with it u can level up after 20 lvl and learn locked abilities but it probably can ruin pointers from table. i had no time to properly investigate it but need to warn u
Last edited by VirgilSouth on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

In Pillars 1, you were able to level up your character and picking up any ability you want and then set your level back to 1 to lower your stats while still having the abilities. That doesn't seem possible in Pillars 2, right? I leveled to LV20 and couldn't lower the level, tried leveling to LV15 instead of max and is still the same.

trentswd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trentswd »

Does anyone know how to modify armor rating? In PoE 1 and Tyranny there is an attribute named BonusDTFromArmor which can add bonus to armor. In PoE 2 I don't find anything similar to it.

TrueF3ar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrueF3ar »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45421, member: 3809"]U can use "max exp" cheat from MAF trainer. with it u can level up after 20 lvl and learn locked abilities but it probably can ruin pointers from table. i had no time to properly investigate it but need to warn u[/QUOTE]

As I mentioned earlier you can lvl to 20 and take all the abilities but they won't show up on the action bar and you can't use them unless you keep the max power level script on.

Edit: Nvm, I'm and idiot. You need to be lvl 25 to unlock them on a multiclass, so you need to use the MAF trainer to allow you to lvl to 25 then deactivate the trainer use the table from here to take all the abilities and change the "Notified level" to 24 so you you don't level past 25 and the notification disappears.
Last edited by TrueF3ar on Thu May 10, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

Can u add ship health and crew heal?

trentswd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trentswd »

If you are multiclassed, you can gain power level beyond lvl 20. It seems lvl 25 or some more.

Sxsxarael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sxsxarael »

[QUOTE="TrueF3ar, post: 45432, member: 17142"]As I mentioned earlier you can lvl to 20 and take all the abilities but they won't show up on the action bar and you can't use them unless you keep the max power level script on.

Edit: Nvm, I'm and idiot. You need to be lvl 25 to unlock them on a multiclass, so you need to use the MAF trainer to allow you to lvl to 25 then deactivate the trainer use the table from here to take all the abilities and change the "Notified level" to 24 so you you don't level past 25 and the notification disappears.[/QUOTE]

It's working fine for me. You don't need the script always enabled for the skills to work.

I used the script, leveled my character to 20 using the console and the locked multiclass skills work with or without the cheat table.
Last edited by Sxsxarael on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Money doesn't seem to work for me. Do you have to do something special to get it to show up?

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

still can't figure out problem with suddenly stopped work of pointers. have anyone same problem?

Delth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Delth »

Money, like most things in this table, populates when you go into a screen where it's visible - in this case inventory. And if it doesn't - the table stopped working.

[B][USER=149] Shinkansen[/USER][/B] in[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-2018-05-10.6739/'] his table[/URL] wrote, that the game generates code on runtime. I would venture a guess that that's the reason this table is so finnicky and sometimes stops working / refuses to enable. The best bet I found is, when in need of a cheat, to load the script right after opening the game and loading the save (or in the menu still even?), and proceed with the expectation that it'll stop working after unknown amount of time.

Still a great piece of work this table, thank you very much!.

Nightliss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nightliss »

How about free crafting/enchanting?

BTW, I've used the table since the game released and had no issues (steam). Much appreciated :)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I kinda missed the way they did a code that reveals all highlightable things makes it easy to pick up when you know they are there.
Last edited by Darkedone02 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

[QUOTE="Darkedone02, post: 45453, member: 74"]I kinda missed the way they did a code that reveals all highlightable things makes it easy to pick up when you know they are there.[/QUOTE]

you can make it auto highlight everything in game, then set the radius of detection, no cheats needed.

@OP,

is there a possibility of increasing the resources (more spell casts per tier) or giving non-class resources?