Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by affenasm »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:34 pm
It's gir489's fault that I now have to test something out :)) Figured I can probably do it in less patches :D Won't take long, as I have the files ready :P
What....Nooooooo

I cleaned whole Office.......reassambled 2 Proliant 385...installed OS etc.....now iam formatting about 120 USB thumbdrives........

I need CRACK...ehmmm TABLE

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PurpleHerby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PurpleHerby »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:38 pm
"A product that is late, is late for a little while, but a product that sucks, will suck forever" ~ Gabe Newell during Half Life 3 announcement.
FTFY :D

Damn, this Far Cry is a fun game...

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

PurpleHerby wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:47 pm
gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:38 pm
"A product that is late, is late for a little while, but a product that sucks, will suck forever" ~ Gabe Newell during Half Life 3 announcement.
FTFY :D

Damn, this Far Cry is a fun game...
I still think it's better to not release a game than to release a game that sucks. Look at how much HDTF sucked ass. I think the ME3 ending scared Valve, even though they said it didn't. Because if 98% of the game is dank, but just 2% "sucks", everyone pans the game for it. It's ludicrous.

Razt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Razt »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:49 pm
I still think it's better to not release a game than to release a game that sucks. Look at how much HDTF sucked ass. I think the ME3 ending scared Valve, even though they said it didn't. Because if 98% of the game is dank, but just 2% "sucks", everyone pans the game for it. It's ludicrous.
There just isn't anything in it for Valve to release HL3. They make more money doing nothing and selling lootboxes for their competitive games than they ever would get from HL3. If it was a passion project they'd have released it by now. So for something that isn't a good financial decision or an emotional decision it's not a priority. Not to mention that it could be a 9.9/10 game and wouldn't live up to the wait and hype surrounding it, so it's not even a good move for good will and PR.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Razt wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:57 pm
There just isn't anything in it for Valve to release HL3. They make more money doing nothing and selling lootboxes for their competitive games than they ever would get from HL3. If it was a passion project they'd have released it by now. So for something that isn't a good financial decision or an emotional decision it's not a priority. Not to mention that it could be a 9.9/10 game and wouldn't live up to the wait and hype surrounding it, so it's not even a good move for good will and PR.
Mmmmm. I've heard this "valve doesn't make games anymore" nonsense before. But they made The Lab, which was fun. Lots of cool mini games. Then there's also the several massive changes to CS:GO, Dota 2 and TF2 they've done.

I think their issue with Half-Life 3 is that they want to move more towards the multiplayer games instead of Singleplayer, as they've been trying to do for the last 15 years starting with Counter-Strike. Dota 2 is massively successful. [Link], nobody played it after a year. But I still see people playing 1.6, CSS and CSGO.

XiAn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XiAn »

any ETA?

PurpleHerby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PurpleHerby »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:49 pm
I don't disagree, on any of that, expectations for HL3 would have been/were somewhat high and if I put the tinfoil hat on would be happy to believe they stepped back from it very early on thinking... "yeah.. we're not gonna beat that.. lets quietly back out the room and try out that other idea"

It's a shame the "2%" (vocal minority) became the norm tbh.

Anyway! My amendment to your quote was in no way intended to represent the real world in anyway though :lol:

Now back to Far Cry :)

affenasm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by affenasm »

Now we are all in this thread...while Sunbeam silent and stealthy uploaded a table hours ago into the table section......

Razt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Razt »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:00 pm
Mmmmm. I've heard this "valve doesn't make games anymore" nonsense before. But they made The Lab, which was fun. Lots of cool mini games. Then there's also the several massive changes to CS:GO, Dota 2 and TF2 they've done.

I think their issue with Half-Life 3 is that they want to move more towards the multiplayer games instead of Singleplayer, as they've been trying to do for the last 15 years starting with Counter-Strike. Dota 2 is massively successful. [Link], nobody played it after a year. But I still see people playing 1.6, CSS and CSGO.
I didn't say they don't make good games, their priorities are just in other places and the passion they once had for Half Life isn't quite there anymore. It's not rare for a creator to evolve beyond a project they once focused on. If anything it's a good thing they're not of the mindset of "lets just push any old shit out there" and that they at least have respect for the series even if it's not a passion for them anymore. If they wanted to create HL3 it'd have been done long ago, it's a shame but it's the best of a bad situation.

Valve has released nothing but solid games, albeit infrequently, since Episode 2, so anyone who claims they can't make a good game either just doesn't like the games which is fine, or they're just bitter and lashing out because they want HL3 so much and anything they release that isn't it will always be trash to them.

darkzonez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkzonez »

affenasm wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:10 pm
Now we are all in this thread...while Sunbeam silent and stealthy uploaded a table hours ago into the table section......
Your a funny man :lol:

Jagerfiend1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jagerfiend1 »

my refresh button hurts

Aminem914
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aminem914 »

Jagerfiend1 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 pm
my refresh button hurts
He's finishing up eating, can't wait for this FAR CRY 5 cheat !

jimevz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jimevz »

Jagerfiend1 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 pm
my refresh button hurts
mine too :lol: :lol:

Aylindel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aylindel »

I'm waiting for the table eagerly. raise a hand if you love Sunbeam

LazerPazer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazerPazer »

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5,F5, F5,F5,v F5, v F5, F5, F5, v F5,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where is table!&&! aaaaa