Kingdom Come Deliverance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

Post by SunBeam »

I always found Comic Sans funny, almost mocking-like those addressed to :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Seneekikaant
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Seneekikaant »

Here's what I've been working on today, it gives you infinite health, stamina, no hunger, energy or nutrition loss, you don't die at the beginning if you want to kill the Cumans (though it makes no difference to the story) and the stats and skills exp multiplier, if you want to go straight to max level, set them to 10, perform an action that will level up that skill twice and go spend your points.

combine with the other pointer table if you want to add more points to learn more than you should, though with this patch I get a message saying that learning failed for the perks if there's more than there should be
Attachments
KingdomCome-seneeki.ct
(77.84 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fuse00 »

No news about camera controls so far? C'mon guys there should be the way, the guy from youtube has already made 3rd person view + pause for stop motion + free camera for screenshots making, that would be so very much useful...

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

I hope someone can help me. I don't know what I did, but all my skill levels are 20, but i have no skill points I can spend. Is there a way to reverse this or must I start new game?

Expired6978
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Expired6978 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:42 pm
@Expired6978: I'm guessing you guys fucked this shit up pretty good :) Suggesting you take a look at the Universal Remote Console for CryEngine games ;)

Download link: [Link]

You won't need an in-game console -- perhaps just patching of restricted CVars/commands -- and it can very well log what you do. Used it in Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and Prey. Note you can also spawn/remove entities, do engine teleport (I read about the wh_ commands; am talking about the core commands here), fly/noclip or freecam :) If available.

Will return with some feedback after I've tested these out, game's downloading here (GOG version),
Sun
Interesting, didn't know this existed. I'm not particularly familiar with CryEngine games.
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:35 pm
The console patch Expired6978 posted is only partial:

Code: Select all

00007FFF4AF97228 | 40 53                           | PUSH RBX                                        |
00007FFF4AF9722A | 48 83 EC 20                     | SUB RSP,20                                      |
00007FFF4AF9722E | 33 DB                           | XOR EBX,EBX                                     |
00007FFF4AF97230 | 38 99 F2 04 00 00               | CMP BYTE PTR DS:[RCX+4F2],BL                    | <-- set to 1
00007FFF4AF97236 | 0F 85 72 F7 B4 00               | JNE whgame.7FFF4BAE69AE                         | <-- or JMP here
00007FFF4AF9723C | 8A C3                           | MOV AL,BL                                       |
00007FFF4AF9723E | 48 83 C4 20                     | ADD RSP,20                                      |
00007FFF4AF97242 | 5B                              | POP RBX                                         |
00007FFF4AF97243 | C3                              | RET                                             |
That would be the one working fully (allows to execute even g_godMode or p_fly_mode). No need anymore for the initial patch.
What's your base address there? I usually remove relocation on the dll and all I need to do is shave off the prefix like 0x180000000.

I pretty much just worked through the command processor to find out why the cheat commands that were clearly implemented weren't running (which was due to the VF_Cheat flag) then found where in the command processor it reads the flag and just rewrote that to ignore it. Took a little bit of static analysis and debugging, didn't dig much deeper once I was at the point of running the commands I wanted.
Ck-NoSFeRaTU wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:17 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:35 pm
That would be the one working fully (allows to execute even g_godMode or p_fly_mode). No need anymore for the initial patch.
For the sake of justice commands g_godMode/p_fly_mode can also be executed with Expired6978's patch. You just need to issue wh_rpg_UnlockAll 1 beforehand.

More interestingly why goc and tpv commands do nothing. Doesn't debug this yet.
What commands specifically? I'm not familiar with what these commands even do, I see there is a goc_enable cVar "GOCMode" is stubbed out entirely. If the command/cVar is registered and still doesn't work its possible there is an additional blocker (like another cVar) or the command is stubbed out and no longer has any code for it.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Note that some CryEngine release builds come with whitelisted commands: the commands are there, but won't execute do to a limited filter (a list of 20 commands - or so - allowed to be typed in). Also, some have the console drawing helper functions removed: you can type text in, though it's not rendered. And that's after you enable the console, of course :) Devs... pfft...

lightningzora
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lightningzora »

Could anyone please also update the reputation pointer? It's kinda important since the game reputation system is seriously difficult/bugged

Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fuse00 »

Expired6978 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:43 pm
What commands specifically? I'm not familiar with what these commands even do, I see there is a goc_enable cVar "GOCMode" is stubbed out entirely. If the command/cVar is registered and still doesn't work its possible there is an additional blocker (like another cVar) or the command is stubbed out and no longer has any code for it.
Those are commands for camera controls, GOC is Gears of Crysis mod which allowed to switch the camera to the character's shoulder (as it was for Crysis executed with -devmode parameter), and all commands which includes "tpv" in it's name are commands for enabling and control Third Person View (g_tpview_enable, g_tpview_control, cl_tpvDist, cl_tpvYaw etc.).

In case those commands refer to the empty code then how this guy activated the camera controls in his game?.. It is very unlikely that he is able to integrate his own custom cvars into the game
[Link]

ranr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ranr »

Seneekikaant wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:31 pm
Here's what I've been working on today, it gives you infinite health, stamina, no hunger, energy or nutrition loss, you don't die at the beginning if you want to kill the Cumans (though it makes no difference to the story) and the stats and skills exp multiplier, if you want to go straight to max level, set them to 10, perform an action that will level up that skill twice and go spend your points.

combine with the other pointer table if you want to add more points to learn more than you should, though with this patch I get a message saying that learning failed for the perks if there's more than there should be
any chance of a gog version?
p.s.
thanks for all your work

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Considering he can do a full 360 camera vertical flip, he simply found the camera XYZ and adjusted it to move several meters behind. If he says "default", then the character model may already be rendered, so there's no need to execute 1st/3rd person transitions.

Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fuse00 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:48 pm
Considering he can do a full 360 camera vertical flip, he simply found the camera XYZ and adjusted it to move several meters behind. If he says "default", then the character model may already be rendered, so there's no need to execute 1st/3rd person transitions.
But how do we actually edit XYZ values? I've never seen such console variables. The same for free camera and stop motion.
And yes, the model is already rendered, that is for sure.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

I am talking about code analysis, not console commands or Lua scripts. All of those are nicer means of achieving the same purpose, though with less fuzz for the user. I'm pretty sure you people don't care what goes on behind the execution of some cVar or command, as long as it works for your intended purpose. However, this is where you stop.. if it doesn't work :)

Fuse00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fuse00 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:48 am
I am talking about code analysis, not console commands or Lua scripts. All of those are nicer means of achieving the same purpose, though with less fuzz for the user. I'm pretty sure you people don't care what goes on behind the execution of some cVar or command, as long as it works for your intended purpose. However, this is where you stop.. if it doesn't work :)
So, are you able to do this (since it is "simple" as you said?) or provide us with some tutorials how to achieve this result, please?..
I'd be happy to do it myself, but by a tragic coincidence of circumstances I don't know a shit about coding :cry:

Camera control is a very required tool for modding community indeed.

Decaphaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Decaphaze »

Any possibilities of adding a no clip? Or even a fly? There are console commands for this but unfortunately they are disabled.

There are several places I'd like to explore that are currently inaccessible that this type of addition would solve. If this had been posted somewhere already then the search function has failed me.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

p_fly_mode or something set to 1 works, but it will only disable gravity for you. Start from a high cliff after enabling it, you'll see what happens :)