Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
robsticles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by robsticles »

Just threw together a small table for the Windows Store version of the game. This is my second time pulling cheats and I'm hoping it works for you guys.

Inf HP, MP for Noctis and Inf Gil set at 99,999,999

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ffxv_u-winstore.CT
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 80 times

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:55 pm
Yup, that works. Basically if you 'swap' an item, you won't keep active effects on them. But if the game 'gives' it to you via a systemic method (shop or whatever) it gives you a clean legit item.

I can't help but wonder if an 'oldskool' style 'give all <X>' would work... It worked on PS4...

WhiteAkkarin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhiteAkkarin »

Anything on turning "God Mode"?

Jchane22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jchane22 »

I still can't get the accessories, weapons ect. finders to work. It crashes the game after sort. I am in chapter 2. Any help?

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!

EDIT 1:
CE seems to do 5 byte jumps if you Enable at the Main Menu or it could be whenever it decides too depending on available memory. I have 2 options now that do the same thing. If I enable at Main Menu with the first option, it appears to work okay for me. If enabling after loading a save game, the second option works for me. After loading a save game, CE usually does the 14 byte jumps for me. Anyway, this game seems weird to hack in some ways. Hope this one of these options works better for you.

EDIT 1.5:
Cielos had a nice solution to the issue of whether the jmp CE produces is 5 bytes or 14. Big thanks to him. This EDIT uses his solution to only have the one option that should work always.
I'm getting a crash whenever i try to buy anything with the script enabled. I'm on 3DM version, with your latest table.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:49 pm
ie, Black Hood is supposed to make Noct auto dodge everything.... doesn't work. Ribbon is supposed to prevent all status ailments except Deathblow... nope, doesn't work.

There has to be something missing somewhere... otherwise we simply just can't GIVE ourselves items like this x.x
Because you just change the name , I item with that name not mean it hv their effect :( , this also happen in any game I edit the item before

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:55 pm
I was letting the others do most of the hacking for this game, but thought a Shop Override Item ID option would be useful. Here it is. The jmps produced by CE were 14 bytes for me in my testing, so I accounted for that. I enabled it after loading a save game.

Big thanks to Squall8 for the Item ID's he already had as I borrowed those for this option.

This in theory should let you get items with the correct ability as it let's the game code add the item to your inventory. I tested Black Hood and appeared to dodge attacks with it when I bought it using this option. Enjoy!

EDIT 1:
CE seems to do 5 byte jumps if you Enable at the Main Menu or it could be whenever it decides too depending on available memory. I have 2 options now that do the same thing. If I enable at Main Menu with the first option, it appears to work okay for me. If enabling after loading a save game, the second option works for me. After loading a save game, CE usually does the 14 byte jumps for me. Anyway, this game seems weird to hack in some ways. Hope this one of these options works better for you.

EDIT 1.5:
Cielos had a nice solution to the issue of whether the jmp CE produces is 5 bytes or 14. Big thanks to him. This EDIT uses his solution to only have the one option that should work always.
Ok this is weird... I got this working ONCE... the first time I tried it. After buying and saving something now everytime I try to buy an item, the game crashes after making an 'alert' sort of noise... Even if I enable the script at the main menu, it will enable, I can pick the item from the drop down, but it will crash at the buy part...

Im trying to buy a Ribbon or Safety Bit, haven't tried any others beyond these yet.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:01 am
Ok this is weird... I got this working ONCE... the first time I tried it. After buying and saving something now everytime I try to buy an item, the game crashes after making an 'alert' sort of noise... Even if I enable the script at the main menu, it will enable, I can pick the item from the drop down, but it will crash at the buy part...

Im trying to buy a Ribbon or Safety Bit, haven't tried any others beyond these yet.
Try EDIT 2. I am trying another solution to get it working no matter what. You have to enable the option and also enable the Check If JMP 5 Bytes option afterwards. I'm hoping it works better.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

I know that no right to say that but ....why Kalas didn't do the table ? he have this game right ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

makotech222 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:56 pm
I'm getting a crash whenever i try to buy anything with the script enabled. I'm on 3DM version, with your latest table.
I have Steam, but try EDIT 2 and see if that's better. If not, you will have to PM me your .exe to see what's different about it.

You have to enable the option and also enable the Check If JMP 5 Bytes option afterward.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

3DM ver uses the old demo exe just FYI, totally different to the legit release ver

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:44 pm
The thing is, weapon and accessory structures are much larger than regular items. Items just have an ID and quantity, but weapons a accessories have a structure size of 374 bytes per wea/acc (items only have 8 per item). There is no easy way to make these as they all have to be written manually. I've even been getting lazy with the current ones! I'm curious though, what exactly did you change on the ps4 to switch the effects for wea/acc. Just the IDs?
Jchane22 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:52 pm
Are you enabling the scripts in the Title Menu?

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Is there an item ID list somewhere? I know there's some for the ps4 version but they don't seem to match up with what we have for the PC.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:01 am

If you're getting an alert type noise (like metal gear), you're likely using one of Kaiden's mods.

No idea how that will interact with anything, but that is usually what gives the noise when a game crashes and you have one of his mods active.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Edit2 version works great, Drummer. Thanks!