Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by Timone »

Kega2k7 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:31 pm
WarStalkeR wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:17 pm
Tried everything. Didn't work. As it seems we're missing something very crucial...
Hello Warstalker. Hoping I can return the favor since you assisted me earlier with a response iirc.

I was able to get the Brennan sniper rifle (.50 cal or 12.7mm to be accurate) to stay by doing the following:
1. Craft damaged weapon (I did a purple drill hammer one)
2. Edit ID while weapon in storage
3. Unlock perks
4. Equip it and did a 2-3 side missions
5. I ended up repairing it a couple of times even though it was only down to about 95% each time (hoping to force a save and such).
6. I also added some other items or ammo and did the discard 1 to force a save.
7. I did a save/exit to main menu but kept it equipped on my back. When I loaded my game again it was still there.

Note: I did NOT enhance it since I do not have any kits to do so. I will try to do this with another weapon tonight I hope and report back here.
Unfortunately failed following those steps word for word unless i was supposed to quit the game after exiting to main menu rather than going back in first.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kega2k7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kega2k7 »

@Warstalker - I'm so sorry it didn't work for you. If it helps, the side missions I did was one distress call, one singularity/digging, and large animal. Not sure if ANY of those make a difference or not. I might have crafted an item or two as well. Heck, maybe I even opened up a material case or two. I threw a lot at the game to "force" that save, so to speak. I will try to go through my same steps with a different weapon tonight and report back.

To answer your inquiry about leaving the game completely, I did NOT exit the game, just went to the main menu and loaded my save again.

Edit: Rereading most of these pages for anything I might have missed and came across someone stating to "save to loadout" to assist with getting the items to stick after doing what we've done so far. I believe I might have done this, too, so it's worth giving it a shot. Hope it works out for you!

yass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yass »

does anybody know how to add ammo? like the 12,7

Kega2k7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kega2k7 »

yass wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:33 pm
does anybody know how to add ammo? like the 12,7
Do the same thing as add item using the tutorial but instead of using wood as your base search, use another ammo type. It will work then.

joshpl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joshpl »

Thanks for all the help from all you guys from 45 pages of this thread.
I think I can add to this here forum of useful information.

Editing existing perks!

Start with the loot box cheat by MBRKiNG.

1. Open cases and decide which pieces of gear you want. Delete the rest.
2. Craft one piece of gear and unlock the perks.
3. Storehouse > Stored Item List > Gear List > highlight gear
4. Search all perk IDs, in order from top to bottom, with Array of Byte.
If the item has Str lvl3,
Flame Boost lvl2,
Frost Boost lvl2,
Shock Boost lvl2, then your search would be C2 33 75 94 55 45 67 AB 32 70 5E 66 4B EB 00 2C.

5. Replace all values with new perk IDs.
6. Strengthen.
7. Equip.
8. Complete a mission.
9. Die.
10. Return to base camp.
11. Repair.
12. Save to Loadout.
13. Save & Exit at Virgil.
Last edited by joshpl on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ESheppard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ESheppard »

joshpl wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:04 pm
Thanks for all the help from all you guys from 45 pages of this thread.
I think I can add to this here forum of useful information.

Editing existing armor perks!

Start with the loot box cheat by MBRKiNG.

1. Open cases and decide which pieces of gear you want. Delete the rest.
2. Craft one piece of gear and unlock the perks.
3. Storehouse > Stored Item List > Gear List > highlight gear
4. Search all perk IDs, in order from top to bottom, with Array of Byte.
If the item has Str lvl3,
Flame Boost lvl2,
Frost Boost lvl2,
Shock Boost lvl2, then your search would be C2 33 75 94 55 45 67 AB 32 70 5E 66 4B EB 00 2C.

5. Replace all values with new perk IDs.
6. Strengthen.
7. Equip.
8. Complete a mission.
9. Die.
10. Return to base camp.
11. Repair.
12. Save to Loadout.
13. Save & Exit at Virgil.
Hey, that sounds great - do you think that'll work for weapons as well?

joshpl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joshpl »

Hey, that sounds great - do you think that'll work for weapons as well?
I would say it's worth a shot. Out of the 4 weapons I am using, I was able to get 3 of them to change perks.
My sniper rifle refuses to accept Attk lvl3 and Durability Boost.

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

lol I've tried anything for equipment and weapons and haven't been able to get a single piece of anything to save. gear, weapons, and perks always revert for me.

GaseousSnake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaseousSnake »

I couldn't get joshpl's method to work for me, but something that DID work was this:

1) Look at piece of equipment from Customize menu at the Workshop
2) Unlock all perks. I highly recommend picking the piece of equipment that has the most number of perks (this is because once you've finished this method, the 'extra' perk won't be unlockable)
3) Find perk using MBRKing's or joshpl's method, then replace them with perks you want
4) Strengthen piece of equipment to 5(for this step, I highly recommend starting out with a purple piece of equipment. Easier to deal with it that way, no need to find the specific gold enhancement kits)
5) Now find the piece of equipment's address, change all values to the Gold piece of equipment you want
6) Complete a mission and return to base (don't need to die or anything)
7) Go to Staging Area (Online waiting area) from VIRGIL, then get back to single-player
8) Save and Exit via VIRGIL

I found that changing the piece of equipment itself was what allowed me to keep my new gear with edited perks. Now to try this with weapons!

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

GaseousSnake wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:05 am
I found that changing the piece of equipment itself was what allowed me to keep my new gear with edited perks. Now to try this with weapons!
Hope it works. Because I practically has given up on it. If it will really work, please do tell us and I will give it another try.

Kega2k7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kega2k7 »

So I tried my method and did a ton of stuff to force the save but I ended up losing it all. Not the stuff I had already got, but the new stuff from this past night. Hopefully the above works. I gotta get some sleep!

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Kega2k7 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:51 am
So I tried my method and did a ton of stuff to force the save but I ended up losing it all. Not the stuff I had already got, but the new stuff from this past night. Hopefully the above works. I gotta get some sleep!
It is possible that they patched something a couple of days ago and this method no longer works. At least I've managed to get my AT Shooter Vest Mk.1 that allows me to store 2x60 of any non-sniper ammo and 1x60 of any sniper ammo. For other legendary weapons we need to wait while HEX codes of correct cases will be found.

Kega2k7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kega2k7 »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am
Kega2k7 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:51 am
It is possible that they patched something a couple of days ago and this method no longer works. At least I've managed to get my AT Shooter Vest Mk.1 that allows me to store 2x60 of any non-sniper ammo and 1x60 of any sniper ammo. For other legendary weapons we need to wait while HEX codes of correct cases will be found.
Nice! The AT armor is what I was hoping to get and I was able to wear it for my session but lost it upon restart. I'll have to try the above method next time I get a chance.

Question regarding the pouches on the armor you got - Was that random? I mean, since it was not a legit case item and an edited ID to get it, doesn't it inherit whatever properties/pouches the original item had? Or does it change once it becomes "permanent"? Does that make sense?

For example, I craft a broken purple item. I edit the item to a gold one. The perks on it remain that of the original item (unless of course I try to edit them, which I did in my previous attempt but it did not stick) as well as the original pouch configuration/options.

'nonym
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 'nonym »

Got "failed to establish" error on my 1st character slot (2nd works fine) after using a table. is this slot bricked now or there's a way to fix it?

DeadSetGhost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeadSetGhost »

Anyone know how to get a hold of the cyborg ninja helmet accessory? I heard it's exclusive to Japan, but saw someone mention in another website that you can get it through cheat engine