Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
inoriyuzuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by inoriyuzuri »

Timone wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:55 pm
It looks like the Iris multiplier might be broken now but it seems you can still find the Iris Energy manually through the previous 4 bytes x1000 method.

Then again after three or so successes i'm met with a streak of failed to establish connection etc...etc... after aborting to collect rewards.
How do I do that... Could you link the post? thx.

Used the iris energy for the first time I got success, and later on got a streak of failed to establish connection too

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Fainstrider wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:05 am
Anyone had any luck getting the compound bow to save? I've got the Bullhorn, Giest, THI-PE armour set to save, but no luck with any bows. I have even strengthened but it won't save the damn bow.
How did you get the bullhorn to save, i've failed at every attempt of that and the last attempt literally just made the shotgun i converted into it disappear.

SlyxR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlyxR »

Timone wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:52 pm
Fainstrider wrote:
Anyone had any luck getting the compound bow to save? I've got the Bullhorn, Giest, THI-PE armour set to save, but no luck with any bows. I have even strengthened but it won't save the damn bow.
How did you get the bullhorn to save, i've failed at every attempt of that and the last attempt literally just made the shotgun i converted into it disappear.
i did it this way

1. Craft a "Damaged S-1000 (I think the Weapon type has to be equal for it to work)
2. Edit the ID (I'm not sure anymore if I just changed the one ID or all of them)
3. Unlock Perks if possible
4. Upgrade the Weapon to max
5. Shoot until it get damaged
6. Repair
7. ???
8. Profit

With this method i got the Bullhorn,Compound Bow and that Heavy Badass Sniper rifle (didn't remember the name)

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

I can ONLY seem to find/chance the FIRST perk on one of my Geist p30's (not yet crafted.) Trying to change OTHER values near it cause the game to crash.

Example

Code: Select all

20 01 F4 50 99 F1 1D 02 E4 64 BC 9A 90 01 00 00 

E9 D7 1C 57 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 

E9 D7 1C 57 2F 00 00 40 00 00 1D C7 E3 38 00 00
The 2nd line of E9 D7 1C 57 was originally 34 00 00 00.

The FIRST line 'was' Weak Point instinct Lv.3 B1 5D 76 DB and when I changed it to E9 D7 1C 57 I had TWO Attack Lv.3's on the p3 blueprint (First and FOURTH perk slot) and the damage increase SHOWED in the craft menu. Not sure where to add the Second/Third/Fourth perks as the CODE does not match with the rest of the perks on the blueprint.

ifumo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ifumo »

Haw level up base my base 2 need 5 and A base

propain47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by propain47 »

how do you add field manuals? watched the video of add items and it did not work

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

I did a thing

The first one reverted but the second one stayed. Can't unlock fourth because I need Geist p30 upgrade kit. Stability perk is practically necessity on pistols or the spread is extreme. DAMAGE AFTER 1ST PERK REVERT 567 instead of 675 sigh... Perk change was after crafting it. Couldn't do it before. Well Actually I could have changed Perk 1 and then crafted then changed the rest... but I crashed and didn't think to do that (Did it previously but didn't craft). So you might be able to get 4 Weapon Damage Lv.3's

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

SlyxR wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:33 am
Timone wrote:
Fainstrider wrote:
i did it this way

1. Craft a "Damaged S-1000 (I think the Weapon type has to be equal for it to work)
2. Edit the ID (I'm not sure anymore if I just changed the one ID or all of them)
6. Repair
7. ???
8. Profit

With this method i got the Bullhorn,Compound Bow and that Heavy Badass Sniper rifle (didn't remember the name)
Nice, i need to try that out, hope it works. What i did before was just upgrading after i edited the ID, but it would always revert back if i close the game, or even go to main menu.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

inoriyuzuri wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:58 pm
Timone wrote:
It looks like the Iris multiplier might be broken now but it seems you can still find the Iris Energy manually through the previous 4 bytes x1000 method.

Then again after three or so successes i'm met with a streak of failed to establish connection etc...etc... after aborting to collect rewards.

Used the iris energy for the first time I got success, and later on got a streak of failed to establish connection too
I think it might possibly be the game servers going crazy since people on reddit/steam are complaining about being dropped at the end of getting S rank a lot more than usual.

ESheppard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ESheppard »

Dammit, nothing I try works. I've tried changing the perks on one of my compound bows forever, and it always, always reverts. Every damn time. I even attempted SlyxR's method, and it still didn't save.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

ifumo wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:57 am
Haw level up base my base 2 need 5 and A base
Base Level 2 is the max you can get the base to in the current state of the game.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

snakeswiss wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 pm
WarStalkeR wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:57 pm
WarStalkeR wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:30 pm
People, the full IDs for RPA Arrow and 12ga Frost Ammo are missing...
Any news about IDs for them?

Here is the full code for :

- 03734251 RPA Arrow

- 03748005 12ga Frost Ammo
Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

On an entirely different note, anyone taken a crack at position data/free teleporting yet?

inoriyuzuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by inoriyuzuri »

Timone wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:35 am
inoriyuzuri wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:58 pm
Timone wrote:

I think it might possibly be the game servers going crazy since people on reddit/steam are complaining about being dropped at the end of getting S rank a lot more than usual.
It still not explain why two of us got the same result: success at the first time and got a streak of disconnection.

Hope it is really a server problem and they are going fix it

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

SlyxR wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:33 am
Timone wrote:
Fainstrider wrote:
i did it this way

6. Repair
7. ???
8. Profit

1) To what extend do I need to damage it? And at what point should I save it?
2) Should I leave it in the storage or do I need to equip it and exit game?
3) Where you were damaging your Heavy Badass Sniper Rifle? In the base? Or outside the base?