HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
prebombo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by prebombo »

@jktrigger after editing the script you should be able to click on the top left corner, file-->save. And the script will ve overwritten and saved into the table, take care I do not know if you can revert changes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Passer556
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Passer556 »

JKTrigger wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 8:19 am
Appreciate your work. It's just that if I want to customize the weapon damage, I need to change it on the CE every time I start the game. Is there any way to save the results of my last modification and load them with one click on the next startup? :?
You can....save your changes of the table before closing CE? After editing the damage mods, click the Save button next to Open Process and Open File, on the top left?

0CrossTrigger0
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 0CrossTrigger0 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 1:53 pm
oddity93 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:13 am
ZoDDeL wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 10:31 am

its my script but outdated. you should first get the current one (check my signature for table + guide)
what do you mean with "clear up scripts" ?
i mean to say it seemed a bit redundant, one for weapons and one for strats AND weapons again.

tried to change "code" to "super" since that was the first thing i noticed, and i recognize what // does. (i think)
it just failed to compile. "cant be injected" i think it said. i even moved it in the list to line up with the other whitelisted boomsticks.
i alsochanged rcx+00 to rcx+18 just to see what would happen since i saw:
this
dmg_Super:
mov [rcx+0C],#10 // penetration 1
mov [rcx+10],#10 // penetration 2
mov [rcx+14],#10 // penetration 3
mov [rcx+18],#10 // penetration 4
movd xmm3,[rcx+04]
movd xmm1,[rcx+08]
cvtdq2ps xmm1,xmm1
cvtdq2ps xmm3,xmm3
mulss xmm3, dword ptr [dmg_multiplier]
mulss xmm1, dword ptr [admg_multiplier]
jmp dmg_return
spoiler: rcx+18 did nothing. which was probably to be expected, im no scripter.
i just now nabbed the new table, thanks-! (still new to the "old link has new file" idea. im used to clouds being like that more than forums.)
gave the AIO a go too; infinite nades, stims, and ammo dont seem to be active. no problems otherwise
>>i saw the asterisk but saw no notes
>>>i just realized that "Activating this activates children" was off -_- i'll get back to it tomorrow
sure you can just make a copy of super dmg script or aio script and change values / exclude stuff.
i would not advise to set strategems to super because you will kill yourself with it for sure.

rcx is an register and the +xx number is an offset. its for the addresses (weapon id, dmg, admg,pen1-4,demo,stagger).
no reason to touch this.
usually you want to change value after # or after (float) like:
(float)20

// put infront of a line it so exclude the line or make a comment

nades, stims and ammo act legit (go down to 1 then stick there instead of just being infinite this allows you to pickup ammo, stims, nades)

i delete the old table after i upload a new one.
thats why the comment on download has a date (meanwhile new tables have date in title too)

best go to my table / guide post and read the guide. this explains the asterisk.

Private wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:55 am
T420killz wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 5:10 pm
here u go @zoddel
This working within 2-3 minutes on mission, not sure how i get wrong. open CE, load script, launch game, active script, close CE. after 2 minute game close say something like hack detected

sorry i'm new to this CE thing :(

i'm looking nothing fancy, just unlimited ammo, health, stamina and unlimited call strategem
check the link in my signature to get the guide how to use this and get my current table.

prebombo wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 12:33 pm
Hello, thanks for your amazing job to @zoddel, @gir489 and @cfemen for the cheattable. Right now I can only help making it easier to find wepaons in superdamage script, I reorganizated the IDs by classifying them.
There are commented weapons and stratgems because some of them have same ids.
Some IDs are still missing.
(This is my first post)

The table where I got the original code:
viewtopic.php?p=342693#p342693
yeah feel free to edit the order if you like but i wont care much about it because i handle so many scripts(and forks of my swcripts) i need to keep my order. also you can see at my post wich weapons are currently supported and you can search in script with ctrl+f .
i also would suggest you to load my current table (signature) because i rolled back from the design i tried in the table you currently use.
Hello @zoddel I tried out your CT and I noticed that when I activate the Super Damage it also make me have infinite health even though I have it turned off and I was wondering if that will be fixed because I want strong damage but I still want to get damages so I can use the stim

Passer556
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Passer556 »

0CrossTrigger0 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 10:56 am
Hello @zoddel I tried out your CT and I noticed that when I activate the Super Damage it also make me have infinite health even though I have it turned off and I was wondering if that will be fixed because I want strong damage but I still want to get damages so I can use the stim
It's not that you have Infinite Health, it's enemys doing 0 damage. ZoDDel's Super Damage Mod V2, when unmodified will set all unlisted damage to 0. Find the line "enemydmg_multiplier:" and change "dd (float)0" from 0 to 1 if you want enemy to do normal damage.

0CrossTrigger0
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 0CrossTrigger0 »

Passer556 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:03 am
0CrossTrigger0 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 10:56 am
It's not that you have Infinite Health, it's enemys doing 0 damage. ZoDDel's Super Damage Mod V2, when unmodified will set all unlisted damage to 0. Find the line "enemydmg_multiplier:" and change "dd (float)0" from 0 to 1 if you want enemy to do normal damage.
I'll try this one out now. Just a follow up question what do I need to change to lessen the damage my weapons do by just a tad bit. Lets say the damage is 10x right what if I want it to only be 3x damage? I want it to be seamless as possible you see.

Passer556
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Passer556 »

0CrossTrigger0 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:07 am
I'll try this one out now. Just a follow up question what do I need to change to lessen the damage my weapons do by just a tad bit. Lets say the damage is 10x right what if I want it to only be 3x damage? I want it to be seamless as possible you see. Anyways I'll post updates here once I try it out in game
dmg_multiplier and admg_multiplier right above enemydmg_multiplier, change them from 20 to 3.
You might also want to disable part of the dmg_Super and dmg_Enemy section if you are trying to, well, act normal. Blowing Fabber up with Liberator bullet or not being flinch by Tank Cannon tend to give away our little secret. Adding "//" before whatever effect you don't want to disable them

jack3617
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jack3617 »

Does super damage affect teammates

0CrossTrigger0
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 0CrossTrigger0 »

Passer556 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:17 am
0CrossTrigger0 wrote:
I'll try this one out now. Just a follow up question what do I need to change to lessen the damage my weapons do by just a tad bit. Lets say the damage is 10x right what if I want it to only be 3x damage? I want it to be seamless as possible you see. Anyways I'll post updates here once I try it out in game
dmg_multiplier and admg_multiplier right above enemydmg_multiplier, change them from 20 to 3.
You might also want to disable part of the dmg_Super and dmg_Enemy section if you are trying to, well, act normal. Blowing Fabber up with Liberator bullet or not being flinch by Tank Cannon tend to give away our little secret. Adding "//" before whatever effect you don't want to disable them
I tried changing the numbers from the dmg and admg to 3 and it's still destroying sub objectives and the tanky enemies with 1 shot using the secondary weapon... What do I need to do to stop that? Like I want added damage but not one shot everything you know what I mean :( Seamless kind of damage boost

When you say "//" Can you give me a sample of what that would look like
Last edited by 0CrossTrigger0 on Wed May 22, 2024 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

0CrossTrigger0
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 0CrossTrigger0 »

jack3617 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:28 am
Does super damage affect teammates
IDK what you meant about this question but just to answer all possible things
1. For damage only you will have a super damage applied on your weapons and not your teammates. Your teammates will only have normal damage for the guns they have
2. Yes you can one shot your teammates even with the pea shooter secondary weapon since when you have super damage active even your melee attack can kill a hulk, tank, bile titan, and etc

fallout11
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fallout11 »

0CrossTrigger0 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:32 am
Passer556 wrote:
0CrossTrigger0 wrote:
I tried changing the numbers from the dmg and admg to 3 and it's still destroying sub objectives and the tanky enemies with 1 shot using the secondary weapon... What do I need to do to stop that? Like I want added damage but not one shot everything you know what I mean :( Seamless kind of damage boost

You'll need to reduce the "Demolition" value on the super weapons, either by commenting out the line (with a // before it) or by reducing the value to something less than 50, like 20 is good (won't destroy most buildings, just loot doors and stuff like that).

JKTrigger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JKTrigger »

Passer556 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 10:55 am
JKTrigger wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 8:19 am
Appreciate your work. It's just that if I want to customize the weapon damage, I need to change it on the CE every time I start the game. Is there any way to save the results of my last modification and load them with one click on the next startup? :?
You can....save your changes of the table before closing CE? After editing the damage mods, click the Save button next to Open Process and Open File, on the top left?
For example, the JAR-5 Dominator's damage is 275. I can use the 'onclick armory weapon editor' command in the CE script to change its damage to 300, and then save the CE script.
But when I restart the game, JAR-5 Dominator's damage is still 275. Is there any way I can avoid changing it every time I start the game?

0CrossTrigger0
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 0CrossTrigger0 »

fallout11 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:52 am
0CrossTrigger0 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:32 am
Passer556 wrote:

You'll need to reduce the "Demolition" value on the super weapons, either by commenting out the line (with a // before it) or by reducing the value to something less than 50, like 20 is good (won't destroy most buildings, just loot doors and stuff like that).
Ok I'll try that out next time
Last edited by 0CrossTrigger0 on Wed May 22, 2024 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Passer556
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Passer556 »

JKTrigger wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:59 am
I can use the 'onclick armory weapon editor' command in the CE script
Thought you were using ZoDDel's super damage. I don't think changes from that script can be save between games and have no idea how to automate the process. But if you want specifc adjustment for each individual weapons, maybe try out Exemplify1524's damage mod? It can be found on page 183.
Last edited by Passer556 on Wed May 22, 2024 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

0CrossTrigger0
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 0CrossTrigger0 »

Passer556 wrote:
0CrossTrigger0 wrote:
@Passer556 What would be the best set up for the super damage to make it seamless? So what I mean about "seamless" is that I just want to boost my dmg a bit and I don't want to 1 shot any buildings and sub missions. How should I approach this?

Ooh I tried the "//" thing and I think I get it now. What I did so far is put "//" on everything on the dmg_Enemy, for dmg_Super I put "//" on everything except for mov [rcx+1C],#20 // writes demolition value then set the dmg_multiplier and admg_multiplier both to 10. Do you think it's seamless that way?
Last edited by 0CrossTrigger0 on Wed May 22, 2024 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Passer556
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Passer556 »

0CrossTrigger0 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 12:30 pm
dmg_Super:
mov [rcx+0C],#777 // writes penetration value 1
mov [rcx+10],#777 // writes penetration value 2
mov [rcx+14],#777 // writes penetration value 3
mov [rcx+18],#777 // writes penetration value 4
mov [rcx+1C],#50 // writes demolition value
mov [rcx+20],#50 // writes pushback / stagger value
If you don't want any "tell" aside from triple damage, just delete this whole thing. Aside from the "dmg_Super:" that is, don't delete that.
Add "//" before mov so the whole line turns blue to disable specific part of script but leave it in the table in case you still want it later.
Full Pennetration would cause impossible shot to happen, like shooting a Charger's head clean off with Peacemaker.
High demo will make your attack destory things it shouldn't, most bullet only have 10 in demo, at 20 can open container door, at 40 can destory Fabber or Bug Hole even if not hit in the weak spot.
Similarly, High Stagger force would ....Stagger enemy when it shouldn't, 50 is same the force as a Recoiless Rifle.