z V Rising

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z V Rising

Post by peterpan »

Though i will say, i am unsure what the Always 100% Jewels does yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akhill001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akhill001 »

when this will get updated any news

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

"Fixed" No Cooldown and Unlimited Consumables

Jeater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeater »

Request all 100percent fix please

PeDrum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PeDrum »

NootingtonTheThird wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:33 pm
MissTrysh wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 5:29 am
I think the table is broken rn. Also, is there a way to change the blood quality of a prisoner permanently? like I could turn a 50% into a 100% permanent?
you can either manually or thru the table,

Manually:
you can either do a search for a float between say 10 and 1000(test on specific enemies with your world settings), and repeatedly hit unarmed attacks and do a combination of decreased and no change searches to get an enemy health, scan for what has access to the address, then blinding paste in addresses into the direct data structures window and define new structures with them, until you spot one that ends up showing current and max hp of the enemy and has their blood % lower down the list. iirc this is a float and could be 98.78411, which would show as 99% in game

Table:
use "Set All Blood Quality to 100%" and MOVE TO A NEW LOCATION (or kill everyone and wait for them to respawn), as this only affects new spawns. they then keep that 100%

I used the table to get 3500 expertise servants that can get me 16k goldsun coins in a 23h hunt, or the funnier one 160k quartz
and with midgame gear they have 8-12k hp so even if a boss got stuck in my base it would not be able to kill them

the legit option is get to late game, like lvl70, then find a 50-90% blood enemy and feed them the mutation resource and cross your fingers you'll be able to do so enough times to reach 100% before they turn into a mutant

^ this wasn't implemented on my 1st play thru so I roamed for a few hours to get my rogue and brute 100% prisoners, and I spent a few more hours on the others before giving up and doing it the manual way I described as this table didn't exist yet
How did you change the servant's expertise? It's a value I have no idea how to find.

Chindopopito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chindopopito »

Thanks, @Zanzer

NootingtonTheThird
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NootingtonTheThird »

PeDrum wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 8:50 pm
Fri May 17, 2024 12:33 pm
MissTrysh wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 5:29 am
I think the table is broken rn. Also, is there a way to change the blood quality of a prisoner permanently? like I could turn a 50% into a 100% permanent?
you can either manually or thru the table,

Manually:
you can either do a search for a float between say 10 and 1000(test on specific enemies with your world settings), and repeatedly hit unarmed attacks and do a combination of decreased and no change searches to get an enemy health, scan for what has access to the address, then blinding paste in addresses into the direct data structures window and define new structures with them, until you spot one that ends up showing current and max hp of the enemy and has their blood % lower down the list. iirc this is a float and could be 98.78411, which would show as 99% in game

Table:
use "Set All Blood Quality to 100%" and MOVE TO A NEW LOCATION (or kill everyone and wait for them to respawn), as this only affects new spawns. they then keep that 100%

I used the table to get 3500 expertise servants that can get me 16k goldsun coins in a 23h hunt, or the funnier one 160k quartz
and with midgame gear they have 8-12k hp so even if a boss got stuck in my base it would not be able to kill them

the legit option is get to late game, like lvl70, then find a 50-90% blood enemy and feed them the mutation resource and cross your fingers you'll be able to do so enough times to reach 100% before they turn into a mutant

^ this wasn't implemented on my 1st play thru so I roamed for a few hours to get my rogue and brute 100% prisoners, and I spent a few more hours on the others before giving up and doing it the manual way I described as this table didn't exist yet
How did you change the servant's expertise? It's a value I have no idea how to find.
its been like a year so i cant remember which values it was so itll invole a lot of trial and error, so just use the table (it still works for me) but the way i did it is found the HP value, right clicked and selected the see what has access function, did some dmg to the enemy, then stopped the search. after this i went back to the main window, opened "memory view", then in this window "Tools>Dissect data/structures"
then back to the search window i went through all addresses and copied the addresses in all addresses (usually its the address that is close to the address of the health) and copied them into the disect structures window then "Structures>Define new structure" and just left default settings.
you do that one by one and inspect the resulting structure and try spot values that tell you if its the one you want or not.

if you then find the float for blood quality edit it then convert the enemy and it will update after the convert iirc.

but the function you see in the "what has access to this address" should always be the same if you are repeating this, and so should the register you copy the address from, so if you write down / screenshot the ones used, it would allow you to more easily repeat it in the future.

sadly i didnt do this for vrising
ive only documented myself for my personal terraria table which ive not published

but TLDR, just use the table, it works, you just need to spawn new enemies for them to spawn with the better blood

guiltyinfinity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by guiltyinfinity »

Is it possible to add 'enabling bat form during carring soul shard' and infinity durability for soul shard?

NootingtonTheThird
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NootingtonTheThird »

guiltyinfinity wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 7:14 pm
Is it possible to add 'enabling bat form during carring soul shard' and infinity durability for soul shard?
to my knowledge this table doesn't work online, only if you are the one hosting.
this means you have access to the console

for me this key
`/quote]
opens the console, that is the key next the 1 along the top of my keyboard, grave iirc.

you then type AdminAuth and hit enter, it'll probably suggest it after typing just Adm so you then hit tab to autocomplete.
this gives you admin perms, you can then to things like "teleport self cursor" and then just up arrow and repeat that until you are at your base, there is also a closest enemy option if you fall off the map.

on my last playthrough, I happened to build right next to the centre of a "chunk" so I could just do "teleport Self chunk:11,10"
not sure if it was 11,10 but doesn't matter, you'd need to do 1-5mins of testing and you'd be able to roughly guess the chunk coord of most map locations.

or if you want to fiddle around more and care to remember larger numbers you can teleport to exact positions, this is too annoying for me, but "teleport Self WorldPosition -1000 -1000" takes me to the centre of the cursed forest

but tldr play around with the console, there are very nice commands, like createlegendaryweapon, but start using the "list" command and look at all that is available

guiltyinfinity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by guiltyinfinity »

Fri May 24, 2024 12:23 am
guiltyinfinity wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 7:14 pm
to my knowledge this table doesn't work online, only if you are the one hosting.
this means you have access to the console

for me this key
`/quote]
opens the console, that is the key next the 1 along the top of my keyboard, grave iirc.

you then type AdminAuth and hit enter, it'll probably suggest it after typing just Adm so you then hit tab to autocomplete.
this gives you admin perms, you can then to things like "teleport self cursor" and then just up arrow and repeat that until you are at your base, there is also a closest enemy option if you fall off the map.

on my last playthrough, I happened to build right next to the centre of a "chunk" so I could just do "teleport Self chunk:11,10"
not sure if it was 11,10 but doesn't matter, you'd need to do 1-5mins of testing and you'd be able to roughly guess the chunk coord of most map locations.

or if you want to fiddle around more and care to remember larger numbers you can teleport to exact positions, this is too annoying for me, but "teleport Self WorldPosition -1000 -1000" takes me to the centre of the cursed forest

but tldr play around with the console, there are very nice commands, like createlegendaryweapon, but start using the "list" command and look at all that is available
Thank you for your suggestion and detail explanation!
My purpose is just have fun for role playing with all abilities, not only for fast travel purpose.
But thank you anyway and appreciated your kindness.

Azmador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azmador »

Is the set all blood quality to 100% still working because for me it isent the enemys continue to spawn with random blood after i enable it and i am loading it into the server.exe.

Mayunfive
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mayunfive »

Hi, i can't find VRisingServer.exe, i can only find VRising.exe
i'm on a Solo Private Game. Anyone can help me ?

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

Mayunfive wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 4:33 am
Hi, i can't find VRisingServer.exe, i can only find VRising.exe
i'm on a Solo Private Game. Anyone can help me ?
When you click the computer symbol to open the process list, it opens on the Applications tab by default. Click the Processes tab next to it, and it will be in there. You can type VRising while in it to filter it down.
Also, you need to have started the game instant, not just the program, i.e hit new game after you launch the program.

Mayunfive
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mayunfive »

When you click the computer symbol to open the process list, it opens on the Applications tab by default. Click the Processes tab next to it, and it will be in there. You can type VRising while in it to filter it down.
Also, you need to have started the game instant, not just the program, i.e hit new game after you launch the program.
Ah i found it now, thank you very much good sir.

For now, the one that work for me :
1. Unlimited Stack Split, sometimes it don't work though, i have to reload the game few times until it works
2. Full Blood Pool works like a charm
3. Set all Blood Quality to 100% works like a charm
4. Always 100% Blood Bites works like a charm
5. No Cooldown works like a charm
6. Unlimited Consumables works like a charm.

i haven't tried the rest, thank you and thank you Zanzer who made this table ;)

Azmador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azmador »

The set Set all Blood Quality to 100% just isn't working for me the bloodQualityOverrideVal in the memory changes by the amount i set in the Table but the change doesn't reflect in game and the enemies keep spawning with random blood any idea why this is happening or a way to manually change it.