z Everspace 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cosmicpixels
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Everspace 2

Post by Cosmicpixels »

loot level, loot drops and better loot not work, is possible to fix?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Chaos_53925
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chaos_53925 »

Chaos_53925 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 8:06 am
Too bad that the cheat table was abandoned by master builder. I liked the get hovered item the most because it allowed me to edit my items and add far more attributes to them than was originally intended.
With patch 1.2.39726, the attributes of my previously edited items were regenerated and reset to 3. This could make the get hovered item cheat far less powerful...

Cosmicpixels
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cosmicpixels »

Chaos_53925 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:01 pm
Chaos_53925 wrote:
Too bad that the cheat table was abandoned by master builder. I liked the get hovered item the most because it allowed me to edit my items and add far more attributes to them than was originally intended.
With patch 1.2.39726, the attributes of my previously edited items were regenerated and reset to 3. This could make the get hovered item cheat far less powerful...
can you fix it?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Chaos_53925 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:01 pm
Chaos_53925 wrote:
This could make the get hovered item cheat far less powerful...
Far less powerful? I had no idea you could add more than 3 attributes because i never needed it, it's still extremely powerful if you know what you're doing.

I still remember i could boost the speed and handling with ridiculous values, it was fun.

PS: That's my old save. Latest patch.

deriderder
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deriderder »

Since the changeover to UE5, they have different hardcoded limits apparently.

Alpha0megaWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alpha0megaWolf »

Is there a working table for the latest version? Only thing that's working for me is the money atm

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Alpha0megaWolf wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:11 pm
Is there a working table for the latest version? Only thing that's working for me is the money atm
Besides some trainers, no.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Alright, did some updates to the Tooltip feature, some features i haven't fully tested yet but the main features should work fine.

The pointer is unstable, to populate the values you need to enable, disable then enable the script, hopefully someone will do a better job than me, i updated some other stuff and put some colors to them.

White = Working
Orange = Untested
Red = Not Working

Thanks Babbymode for the quick update and Zanzer for the original table.
Attachments
ES2-Win64-Shipping.CT
V3: fixed catalyst stuff (hopefully)
(325.1 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
ES2-Win64-Shipping.CT
V2: updated more tooltip stuff
(325.18 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
ES2-Win64-Shipping.CT
(325.28 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Last edited by jonaaa on Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deriderder
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deriderder »

jonaaa wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 5:30 am
The pointer is unstable, to populate the values you need to enable, disable then enable the script, hopefully someone will do a better job than me, i updated some other stuff and put some colors to them.
Great work; i think the pointer was always a bit finicky in zanzer's table - so its fine :D

dynastyseeker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dynastyseeker »

jonaaa wrote:
Alright, did some updates to the Tooltip feature, some features i haven't fully tested yet but the main features should work fine.

White = Working
Orange = Untested
Red = Not Working

Great work! Thank you!
Besides, may I possibly ask anything related with the new "Chaos" catalyst? It appears that the you can't modify items attributes once you have this catalyst on it...

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

dynastyseeker wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 8:52 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Great work! Thank you!
Besides, may I possibly ask anything related with the new "Chaos" catalyst? It appears that the you can't modify items attributes once you have this catalyst on it...
No idea about that, i'm planning to play the entire game again, probably what you want is in the "catalyststate" thing? I need to check.

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

jonaaa wrote:

White = Working
Orange = Untested
Red = Not Working

regarding V3 and catalyst stuff? How is it used exactly?

Chaos_53925
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chaos_53925 »

jonaaa wrote:

White = Working
Orange = Untested
Red = Not Working

This table is nice. Now I can edit my items again, although no longer beyond 3 attributes

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Man I wish someone will update all the other cheats as well. I really loved that weapon data pointers where you can edit the stats and stuff. We need all the cheats but man I wish someone would update them.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

H_C_L wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:04 am
jonaaa wrote:

White = Working
Orange = Untested
Red = Not Working

regarding V3 and catalyst stuff? How is it used exactly?
No idea. it seems it's used like a 'flag' or something, pretty much useless if you have the Affix ID.