Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

Pain101 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 2:27 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 pm
Thank you for the update, so far everything is working beside burst size. It just crashes the game
Line 282 in [ Initialize ] script: replace "offset_WieldableItem" to "WieldableOrDroppableItemOffset".. or redownload table from main post.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Pain101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pain101 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 10:27 pm
Pain101 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 2:27 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 pm
Thank you for the update, so far everything is working beside burst size. It just crashes the game
Line 282 in [ Initialize ] script: replace "offset_WieldableItem" to "WieldableOrDroppableItemOffset".. or redownload table from main post.
Working beautifully. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that

CodeSidon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CodeSidon »

Inventory : Add Item By InventoryItemResource this function only work once? Second time game will crash

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

Is there a way to add the 15% concentration damage coil? It is essentially the best coil in the game but you can only acquire it off of a scorcher during the mission with Kotallo and you have to loot it within a 2 second window before the cutscene starts. Most people miss it (including me). People online feel that this is a bug but I don't believe anything has been done about it.

I was just hoping it was loaded into the games memory at some point during an inventory dump. I havent been able to get it so far.

Would it be possible to try and load a save around the time of that mission, actually loot the item, check the item ID, and then load your normal save and add it? I know you can't share item IDs to other people, but would loading a different save, within your own game, and without closing the game, change the ID?

Edit: nvm, it used to work that way. it has since been patched that you can loot it after the cutscene. still dumb that this is the only way to get one