HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apollox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by apollox »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:38 pm
Ignis wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:13 pm

Unfortunately you are wrong, the XP hack is very legit but nobody out here is going to be posting the full screenshots with their usernames. Its a paid cheat and its the only thing in the trainer worth using, but yes you are correct, boosting XP is completely worthless unless you want specific titles or to flex? i guess? The XP Hack works nearly identically to the Instant Mission Completion, except instead of just the visible objectives in the current mission, it tries to complete EVERY possible objective for the level and planet you are playing on. which you can tell it works when you look at your minimap, and then proceed to have like 10 mission completes for objectives that arent even available in your mission.

this is just semantics. its no xp hack its a hack to solve more missions as there should be. this leads to more xp yes but its not an xp hack in the general sense.
and the main reason for instant mission completetion is to farm medals and not xp.

btw. really funny to see people posting screenshots of useless crap to impress newbs to buy a *paycheat* with 98% cheats that are already public or can be done in an afternoon...
i wasnt trying to impress newbs to buy it. was doing it to bring awareness to you guys that have a better knowledge of how this works would be possible and if it could be added.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bobnoobepic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bobnoobepic »

Is there any way to add stratagems like the airburst rocket launcher yet? I've been seeing a lot of people having access to stratagems that can't get unlocked with the regular unlock all stratagems script.

Ournareck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ournareck »

instant mission finish gets detected after finishing mission

AJonesy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AJonesy »

Ournareck wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:34 pm
instant mission finish gets detected after finishing mission
Working perfectly fine for me. Try resetting?

Ignis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ignis »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:38 pm
Ignis wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:13 pm

Unfortunately you are wrong, the XP hack is very legit but nobody out here is going to be posting the full screenshots with their usernames. Its a paid cheat and its the only thing in the trainer worth using, but yes you are correct, boosting XP is completely worthless unless you want specific titles or to flex? i guess? The XP Hack works nearly identically to the Instant Mission Completion, except instead of just the visible objectives in the current mission, it tries to complete EVERY possible objective for the level and planet you are playing on. which you can tell it works when you look at your minimap, and then proceed to have like 10 mission completes for objectives that arent even available in your mission.

this is just semantics. its no xp hack its a hack to solve more missions as there should be. this leads to more xp yes but its not an xp hack in the general sense.
and the main reason for instant mission completetion is to farm medals and not xp.

btw. really funny to see people posting screenshots of useless crap to impress newbs to buy a *paycheat* with 98% cheats that are already public or can be done in an afternoon...
No need to be so arrogant over nothing, I'm not telling people to buy anything, in fact I'm actively advising against it because its garbage and not worth it. Telling people its fake and not possible is misinformation and regardless of your own specific definition of an xp hack, it does boost your overall xp gains allowing people to level up a bit faster than normal. Don't be a prick condescending people for trying to make sure accurate information is available, its not a good look for you.

OMGChrist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OMGChrist »

osrsonly44 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:04 pm
How are people getting Zoddel's table to work? I've tried 50-100 times and it won't work, any tips?
It hasn't worked for me yet either. It's got to be on our end, but I haven't figured out what yet.
I start CE.
I open Memory Viewer.
I load Zoddel's table.
I launch the game.
It hooks the game automatically.
I click a couple of times on the Game's start up screen to make sure it's active.
But then Memory Viewer lines flash red once and all the lines turn into question marks.
The Table doesn't seem to register what it needs to and none of the scripts can be activated.

Did you compile your CE manually or just download the exe of CE?

Fahrenheit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fahrenheit »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:21 pm
If you really want to level quick just use my instant mission complete script (every mission is done in under a minute). also nice to farm medals.
Where's that script pls...? I don't see it in your table...
I don't need XP hacks (as a matter of fact, I wish I got as little XP as possible), I just need a crapton of medals.

Also, how do I remove once and for all from your table the temporary "loan" of stuff that I haven't unlocked or that's not yet in the game? I don't want to get spoiled or mess up my stuff, but every time I delete the script from the table it returns as soon as I open the table again.

imnotatroll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by imnotatroll »

Fahrenheit wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:11 pm
ZoDDeL wrote:
If you really want to level quick just use my instant mission complete script (every mission is done in under a minute). also nice to farm medals.
I don't need XP hacks (as a matter of fact, I wish I got as little XP as possible), I just need a crapton of medals.

Also, how do I remove once and for all from your table the temporary "loan" of stuff that I haven't unlocked or that's not yet in the game? I don't want to get spoiled or mess up my stuff, but every time I delete the script from the table it returns as soon as I open the table again.
Open the table in a text editor and remove the section for `temp unlock`

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

Ignis wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:47 pm
No need to be so arrogant over nothing, I'm not telling people to buy anything, in fact I'm actively advising against it because its garbage and not worth it. Telling people its fake and not possible is misinformation and regardless of your own specific definition of an xp hack, it does boost your overall xp gains allowing people to level up a bit faster than normal. Don't be a prick condescending people for trying to make sure accurate information is available, its not a good look for you.
if it walks like a duck and quaks like a duck, its probably a duck.
if you feel personally attacked by a general statement its your problem not mine.
iam here to share my table / scripts and insights, not to argue with people over bullshit they call candy.

OMGChrist wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:02 pm
osrsonly44 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:04 pm
How are people getting Zoddel's table to work? I've tried 50-100 times and it won't work, any tips?
It hasn't worked for me yet either. It's got to be on our end, but I haven't figured out what yet.
I start CE.
I open Memory Viewer.
I load Zoddel's table.
I launch the game.
It hooks the game automatically.
I click a couple of times on the Game's start up screen to make sure it's active.
But then Memory Viewer lines flash red once and all the lines turn into question marks.
The Table doesn't seem to register what it needs to and none of the scripts can be activated.

Did you compile your CE manually or just download the exe of CE?
you dont need to comple anything. just clean game installation, no commandline or .dll crap. default CE installation.
just follow the guide how to use a table in HD2 in my signature.
you also could check any of my videos linked in that post and watch the beginning what / when i do something to activate the scripts.

Fahrenheit wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:11 pm
ZoDDeL wrote:

if you change anything in the table you have to save the table if you wanna keep these changes...
( top left corner click on File > Save / Save as )
btw. if you dont activate a script it wont do anything. the all together scripts are just compilations that have all the code from each * or ** marked script bundled together. so if you use one of the all together scripts, open em (doubleclick on < script >) and delete the lines or put // infront of them.

for medals just setup difficulty 9 and do missions (3 missions to clear an operation gives 8 + 11 + 14 = 33 medals) and finish them with the instant mission + instant shuttle script. you land and take extraction shuttle like in the video (first video signature post). maybe you want to delete the code for bases and hives to get less XP.

turbomonkey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by turbomonkey »

Is there a table, or entry that can be added to a table, for samples? I haven't seen an update for them in a week or two and the entry I have seems to "timeout". as in, if I pick up a common sample and trigger the multiplier, they all reset after 5-10 minutes in the mission. sometimes it doesn't trigger at all.

FlameLord7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FlameLord7 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:26 am

THE TABLE
the table is split into 2 sections.
basic scripts and advanced scripts.
while basic script just search for array of byte pattern and overwrite it (nop or change bytes to jump etc.)
the advanced script do memory allocations, full code with jumps and compares and change values.

each section has an "all together" script that bound all features into one (so you dont have to click multiple scripts)
all basic scripts with one star / asterisk * (blue box in screenshot) are put into the alltogether for this section.
all advanced script with two star / asterisk ** (red box in screenshot) are put into the alltogether for this section.
if you activate any single script that is also part of alltogether you cannot activate alltogether anymore!!!

usally it should fine to just activate both alltogether scripts and close the table.
if you want to change stuff you can open any script and change values or add/change code.
for example the speed values from speedhack or damage / penetration values of damage hack.

currently whitelisted (damage / armor damage / pentration increased) weapons:
AR-23 Liberator / AR-22C Patriot / AR-48 Truth Whisperer / M-105 Stalwart
P-2 Peacemaker / P-19 Redeemer
LAS-5 Scythe
SG-225 Breaker
P-4 Senator
MG-43 / EXO-45 Gatling
ARC-03
FLAM-40 (only the flame from weapon, not the fire that affects ground)
LAS-98
RS-422 railgun
GL-21
MG-206 HMG
EAT-17
EXO-45 rocket
break action shotgun
APW-1 anti material rifle
AC-8 autocannon
GR-8 recoil-less rifle
FAF-14 Spear (javelin rocket)
EXO-49 emancipator gun
MP-98 Knight
SMG-37 Defender
LAS-7 Dagger
LAS-99 quasar
pelican gun (extraction shuttle)

default weapons(these weapons keep their default values):
G-6 Frag
G-12 High Explosive / G-16 Impact
G-10 Incendiary

everything else get set down to 0 (enemy attacks, airstrikes, orbital strikes, mines, flame tornados)

showcase instant mission complete + instant extraction timer:

p.s. credits to sunbeam who ignited the idea to check the game.dll
p.p.s basic scripts on my table are manually taken from "version.dll" visual studio builds.
but the script codes (byte arrays etc.) originate from posts here in the forum and on the UC forum.
users like cfemen, gir489 and others.
i cut down all scripts to keep the table small and clean.
that including comments, orignal code, credits, registersymbols

Hey Zodd, i was testing your last god mode script with super dmg, there is somehting i want to let you know, i activate it with inf shield, i tried to nerf a bit "god mode" giving some damage to enemy attacks setting values from 0>20>100>200>500, but im still inmortal, (it's just for not break the game), but nothing happens, that's why just setting super weapon dmw without those enemy damage lines, some of they attacks oneshot (with inf shield), idk if i'm doing something wrong, that's what i tried to do to nerf enemy damage not to set it to 0.

Thank you in advance
you are awesome for doing this, i appreciate it

// not whitelisted attacks / enemy attacks
// if you dont like this just delete the next 7 lines below
cmp [rcx+04],#500
je superDMG_code
mov [rcx+04],#500 // weapon damage
mov [rcx+08],#500 // armor damage / limp damage?
mov [rcx+0C],#500 // penetration 1
mov [rcx+10],#500 // penetration 2
mov [rcx+14],#500 // penetration 3
// if you dont like this just delete the next 7 lines above
jmp superDMG_code

somerandomfool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by somerandomfool »

anyone else's Quasar laser just get stuck overheated?

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

Hey ZoDDeL, am I doing something wrong? game.dll is not being populated and I can't activate the scripts. Doing *exactly* what the tutorial vid you made shows but on my end they both stay at ??. Just in case I made sure to uninstall CE and reinstall 7.5, no dice.
When I launch the game the table hooks itself to the process just fine but as the anti-cheat loads, right before the game opens proper the Memory Viewer goes from showing everything correctly like in your screenshot to just pure ????????????? everywhere.

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

somerandomfool wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:01 am
anyone else's Quasar laser just get stuck overheated?
Yeah, this happened to me on a lot of different CE tables/.dll hooks etc, I think there's something unique about that gun which isn't meshing with other changes
Featherine wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:05 am
-
This isn't really helpful to you, but I just want to add that I was running this earlier; like 3 hours ago, and it was working fine without issue.. so while I'm not saying you are doing something wrong, it does seem to be on your end, at the very least

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Is weapon weight possible to change? Or like how fast you can turn with heavy weapons possible?