HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Epexx »

ServersFxcked wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:18 pm
Epexx wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:51 am
Hello again
Just wanted to inform that there is a new "bypass" just modify dll a bit and use a different injection method you can now inject anytime
might release later once its more sophisticated!
looked good but graphics cant be higher it was 360p max. like i was back in 2006
yes i removed the vid cause of that

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

emoisback wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:24 pm
what injection method ?
sent you a pm

ServersFxcked
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ServersFxcked »

Epexx wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:33 pm
emoisback wrote:
what injection method ?
sent you a pm
don't pm me hurtful

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

ServersFxcked wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:41 pm
Epexx wrote:
emoisback wrote:
what injection method ?
sent you a pm
don't pm me hurtful
not trying to be hurtful i am unsure if the information i shared would be useful to you since you have to modify the dll and write / modify an existing injector

ServersFxcked
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ServersFxcked »

Epexx wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:06 pm
ServersFxcked wrote:
Epexx wrote:

sent you a pm
don't pm me hurtful
not trying to be hurtful i am unsure if the information i shared would be useful to you since you have to modify the dll and write / modify an existing injector
its not iBaseilut engine is it

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

ServersFxcked wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:17 pm
Epexx wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:06 pm
ServersFxcked wrote:

don't pm me hurtful
its not iBaseilut engine is it
No

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:24 pm
A simple tutorial for those who might not know what to do :

Edit: I apologise for not specifying in my tutorial the controls for Emoisback's menu, to use the menu you need to use the ARROW UP and ARROW DOWN keys on the menu to hover over cheats and then you press SPACE to enable the cheats you want. Once you have decided and ticked the boxes of the cheats you want and left the cheats you dont want ticked. Press ENTER and the ticked cheats will be enabled.

If you need help feel free to post here or pm me.
Thank you so much for this tutorial! I did it yesterday and it worked perfectly. The only downside is that you have to build a new version.dll every time you close and then re-open the game. Not a big deal. So glad to have this, thank you :D

Fikusdg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fikusdg »

I am stupid, my Mic Vis 2022 got me error when i try to open it......

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

BeromeGamer wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:06 pm
Kekner wrote:

Edit: I apologise for not specifying in my tutorial the controls for Emoisback's menu, to use the menu you need to use the ARROW UP and ARROW DOWN keys on the menu to hover over cheats and then you press SPACE to enable the cheats you want. Once you have decided and ticked the boxes of the cheats you want and left the cheats you dont want ticked. Press ENTER and the ticked cheats will be enabled.

Thank you so much for this tutorial! I did it yesterday and it worked perfectly. The only downside is that you have to build a new version.dll every time you close and then re-open the game. Not a big deal. So glad to have this, thank you :D
Yes that is the caveat of my tutorial. Every game restart you have to build again... but hopefully a more permanent solution comes to light soon!

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:38 pm
BeromeGamer wrote:
Kekner wrote:

Yes that is the caveat of my tutorial. Every game restart you have to build again... but hopefully a more permanent solution comes to light soon!
Whatever wizard magic cfemen did seems to be a more permanent solution. I know he said the way he was doing it before was patched and the new way isn't as stable and most likely overtime he won't be able to do it at all. But at least you can just drag and drop the file and it works! Some voodoo shit

Loathed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Loathed »

BeromeGamer wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:18 pm
Kekner wrote:
BeromeGamer wrote:

Whatever wizard magic cfemen did seems to be a more permanent solution. I know he said the way he was doing it before was patched and the new way isn't as stable and most likely overtime he won't be able to do it at all. But at least you can just drag and drop the file and it works! Some voodoo shit
he was referring to his method of debugging, aka finding new stuff/updating things, not necessarily his method of injecting, but yea its probably a matter of time with the way the devs are actively monitoring these now.

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

Loathed wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:41 pm
BeromeGamer wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:18 pm
Kekner wrote:

he was referring to his method of debugging, aka finding new stuff/updating things, not necessarily his method of injecting, but yea its probably a matter of time with the way the devs are actively monitoring these now.
we will just have to get more creative with bypasses then maybe i will eventually have to use my efi driver for this but i doubt it

Behop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Behop »

They updated their detection once again right after the mech dropped. Should make some changes in the code before you compile.

velohiir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by velohiir »

Even if you self built .dll, it is not working anymore since the mech update dropped. My game crashed like halfway through the mission
Last edited by velohiir on Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snakeipz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snakeipz »

modified all the dll strings, been working for 2 hours no crash or detection