HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KaitonGx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by KaitonGx »

for the people that are crashing, its because you're using the old helldivers2.exe with the new dll. use the most recent exe, thats what fixed it for me. cheers

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

D_Spawn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by D_Spawn »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:24 pm
A simple tutorial for those who might not know what to do :

If you need help feel free to post here or pm me.
For me its still Closing bc of Anticheat

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

we are being watched by the devs...

HEY DEVS! YOUR GAME IS AWESOME!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Last edited by Kekner on Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

Still working undetected for me. If you're being detected, build it yourself. if you cant do that much, find something else to do.

sigmaphi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sigmaphi »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:24 pm
A simple tutorial for those who might not know what to do :

If you need help feel free to post here or pm me.
works like 100%

D_Spawn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by D_Spawn »

Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:08 pm
Still working undetected for me. If you're being detected, build it yourself. if you cant do that much, find something else to do.
Just found how to Fixx if you get detected using it you can just delete the file and download it new and do all steps again but you have to use the option Check for misstakes on steam before that XD

Epexx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Epexx »

D_Spawn wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:00 pm
Dekutheguy wrote:
Just found how to Fixx if you get detected using it you can just delete the file and download it new and do all steps again but you have to use the option Check for misstakes on steam before that XD
or just recompile the source?

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

Epexx wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:27 pm
D_Spawn wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:00 pm
Dekutheguy wrote:
or just recompile the source?
I tried, the game just quits after 2 minutes.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

I honestly dont see whats the problem is though... i bought his cheat and it was reasonably priced and cheat still working flawlessly... no need for anything lol. his cheat is definitely update-proof. so i would endorsed it as well. its a great cheat table
granted the damage mode isnt working but no other issues. all options work flawlessly after update, just not the damage option thats all
would also be fantastic if @cfemen can also add map icons as well if he can. thankyou! <3
Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:11 pm
alex3604 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:00 pm
forgamingx570 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:39 pm

may i know where you get the file, please? thank you
From his patreon, i don't know if i can post It.
Search on Google cfemen patreon.
forgamingx570 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:42 pm
alex3604 wrote:

alright, thank you, will check it out
Take a minute to read the forum and see that people asked for his fucking patreon, with all due respect.

It also was not a commercial! i have no affiliation with Cfemen as you can see above people asked for his patreon and so I linked it, and because I believe Cfemens work is incredible I simply stated so while also recommending his patreon to those who choose to and can support him. He also asks for a fraction of what other cheats cost!

sleepingforestringo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sleepingforestringo »

I haven't tested it with the automatons but I imagine that it also gives the speed hack to the bugs.

Loathed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Loathed »

dekling wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:11 pm
I honestly dont see whats the problem is though... i bought his cheat and it was reasonably priced and cheat still working flawlessly... no need for anything lol. his cheat is definitely update-proof. so i would endorsed it as well. its a great cheat table
granted the damage mode isnt working but no other issues. all options work flawlessly after update, just not the damage option thats all
would also be fantastic if @cfemen can also add map icons as well if he can. thankyou! <3
Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:11 pm
alex3604 wrote:

forgamingx570 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:42 pm

alright, thank you, will check it out
Take a minute to read the forum and see that people asked for his fucking patreon, with all due respect.

It also was not a commercial! i have no affiliation with Cfemen as you can see above people asked for his patreon and so I linked it, and because I believe Cfemens work is incredible I simply stated so while also recommending his patreon to those who choose to and can support him. He also asks for a fraction of what other cheats cost!
he already did update it. check his patreon post and read the comments.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

Last edited by XlibshuaX on Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:50 pm
[Link]

You can check out Cfemens patreon and support him here! His work is incredible and every donation helps keep the cheats and updates coming!
respectfully stop kissing his ass. yeah he did a great work but not everyone here wants to pay money. stop advertising him every two minutes

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:07 am
Kekner wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:50 pm
[Link]

You can check out Cfemens patreon and support him here! His work is incredible and every donation helps keep the cheats and updates coming!
respectfully stop kissing his ass. yeah he did a great work but not everyone here wants to pay money. stop advertising him every two minutes
[Link] Anyway, the problem isn't people "spamming" cfemen's patreon but the dozens of people 'crying' about the cheat not working, that's the most annoying part, not a patreon link, buddy.

God knows how's the other thread (the .DLL one).

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

man the speedhack causes enemies to move faster as well. Wish there was a fix for it but it can be managed if you don't mind just doing objectives and being done with missions faster