Barony [Steam] V 4.1.1 Life After Death Update

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pyromancer3D
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Barony [Steam] V 4.1.1 Life After Death Update

Post by Pyromancer3D »

I've been playing a lot of this game lately, and wanted to see what tables existed and didn't see many options for any, and even less in working condition.

So I started having at it and created the below table from scratch for the [at the time] current Life after Death update of Barony.

God Mode & Infinite mana are implemented in a way that allows you to visually deplete down to 1, but will still never die or be unable to cast.
God Mode script has 2 flags that you can set if you want, it defaults to God mode, but NOT 1-hit kills on enemies.

If you change it to one-hit kills, that makes having followers / dominated creatures virtually impossible to keep since none are players, and they will also die in one hit.

Don't starve functions similarly to health and mana, it stops hunger immediately after the first notification of hunger (No stat decreases) but should not deplete below that point.

These are implemented this way because I prefer to see my usage and overall performance in the game without simply being locked at full all the time.

A Known issue with the Don't Starve exists if you are playing the Insectoid race. Since casting ability is tied to hunger, if you have "infinite mana" enabled, it can still jump your hunger down to zero in some rare cases. This is alleviated some by a check in the God Mode script to reset hunger back to the cheated minimum. This might be able to be circumvented, but I don't normally play this race, so I did not invest much time in it beyond the simple fix in god script to prevent perpetual starvation damage.
The insectoid and Automaton both have drastically different hunger mechanics, so I updated the table to include fixes for Automaton boiler and Insectoid hunger going below 249. (Vampire and goatman do not have this problem) Table revision is 1.1 and the file has been updated at the bottom of this post.

Durability loss prevention covers most uses of equipment I could find.. Natural taking damage in combat, using items from your inventory, and special magic reflect rules that overrule standard item degradation. Infinite arrows was lumped into this category even though that's not explicitly a true definition.

Shopping section has 3 sub scripts activated by the hotkey:
Sell all items at all shops - as the name suggests, allows everyone (not just master traders) to trade all items to all vendors
Free shop items - Allows you to purchase anything for 0 gold
Sell Multiplier - multiplies the value of items being sold to the shop. Defaults to 2x value, but has options for 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 multipliers

XP multiplier behaves slightly wonky and not very big numbers are needed to gain experience VERY quickly. Defaults to 2x, but your options are 1 - 10x.

Easy breaking of Props is mostly a time saver as sitting punching or casting forcebolt at chests / doors / furniture in your way can just be annoying if you don't have lockpicks or spells to open for you.

All static values pictured also exist for the other 3 player check boxes that are not selected in the image for obvious reasons.

These items can be manually updated if you choose to do so.

A note on the effects section. These are all seemingly just on/off flags, even though the byte tag allows -128 through 127. Zero disables said effect, and 1 applies it, higher numbers seem to have no effect on any that I've noticed.

Multiplayer note:
You must be the host of the game for any of the cheats to work properly. If you are NOT the host, you can likely still see the "Static Values" section properly, but the actual cheats will likely not work since your computer is not the one performing most of the actions. All of the testing for the 4 players was done on local play

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Barony_411_[Steam]_[Pyromancer3D].ct
Cheat Table for Barony Version 4.1.1 Life After Death (Table Revision 1.1)
(184.36 KiB) Downloaded 953 times
Last edited by Pyromancer3D on Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pyromancer3D
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Barony [Steam] V 4.1.1 Life After Death Update

Post by Pyromancer3D »

posted an update fixing insectoid and automaton hunger mechanics not properly being addressed. Filename stayed same, but added a Table Revision in the top header portion of the table

a593732879
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by a593732879 »

Thanks for this! Always good to see some table for the small games!

Roccstar3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Roccstar3 »

Hey pyromancer could you update this for eat my hat v4.2 I would appreciate it.