Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ralinsaurusrex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by ralinsaurusrex »

I find attempting to fiddle with Overmasteries is hit or miss.

From what I can tell, they same ones across different characters (ie crit rate) doesn't correspond to the pull down selection of crit rate. We can see with naturally rolled crit rate, for instance, as an overmastery, it will reflect on the character's sheet. Doesn't seem to be the case if I manually change something to crit rate.

This is true for both the OP's and for medicine seller's tables.

Edit: Did so more testing. It doesn't seem to apply even if I rolled into a crit rate stat and then tried to change it's value. It reflects on the overmastery page but not on the character details. Doesn't seem to matter what star level I set it to either. Tried multiple star values as well as both max (legit) and max options and also tried random stat values from 6 to 20. No change other than displayed on overmastery page.

Since the character details don't show stuff like damage cap, I can only assume based on crit modification that none of the other ones work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ralinsaurusrex on Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

killer101852
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killer101852 »

ralinsaurusrex wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:35 am

From what I can tell, they same ones across different characters (ie crit rate) doesn't correspond to the pull down selection of crit rate. We can see with naturally rolled crit rate, for instance, as an overmastery, it will reflect on the character's sheet. Doesn't seem to be the case if I manually change something to crit rate.
having the same issue here.

Also is there a way to remove damage cap?

ididstuff666x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ididstuff666x »

I saw there are ways to adjust the stats of your weapons, but is there any way to change the base stats of your characters?
I want to downgrade a character for use in coop with my friends since scaling down doesnt happen in private lobbies. Removing masteries would be pretty baller too but the former sounds more possible.

killer101852
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killer101852 »

also forgot to mention, sigil editor doesn't work for me. It says im supposed to open sigil details but CE doesn't recognize any sigils.

edit: Looks like it was because version 6 of the table was missing features, went back to 5 and its working.
Last edited by killer101852 on Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

AeriFyrein
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AeriFyrein »

ralinsaurusrex wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:35 am

This is true for both the OP's and for medicine seller's tables.

Edit: Did so more testing. It doesn't seem to apply even if I rolled into a crit rate stat and then tried to change it's value. It reflects on the overmastery page but not on the character details. Doesn't seem to matter what star level I set it to either. Tried multiple star values as well as both max (legit) and max options and also tried random stat values from 6 to 20. No change other than displayed on overmastery page.

Since the character details don't show stuff like damage cap, I can only assume based on crit modification that none of the other ones work.
You have to make the changes, user the Mark For Save feature in the table, then save your game and reload the save for the changes to work.

Doc Bones
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Doc Bones »

Is there a way to unlock Terminus weapons? Holy crap the drop rate is awful.

chlorine03
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chlorine03 »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:25 am
Sanaetgo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:40 am
chlorine03 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:10 am
Can anyone try editing the Quests Cleared counter (the one above weapon used the most) in the Profile section? The one for specific characters can be edited by a novice but that one doesn't seem that simple, it doesn't follow the value used to track the trophy.
+1 for this i want to edit everything on the coop profile if possible
As stated many, many times I'm this thread: No online related cheats here. Figure it out yourself, but it's not getting shared here.
Sorry, I didn't realize that it was supposed to be online related. Because the value increases even if you do a quest in Closed mode with CPUs, I thought it was fine to ask for it.

Sanaetgo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanaetgo »

zachillios wrote:
Sanaetgo wrote:
chlorine03 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:10 am
Can anyone try editing the Quests Cleared counter (the one above weapon used the most) in the Profile section? The one for specific characters can be edited by a novice but that one doesn't seem that simple, it doesn't follow the value used to track the trophy.
As stated many, many times I'm this thread: No online related cheats here. Figure it out yourself, but it's not getting shared here.
why whats the issue with that lol ppl can cheat sigil n shit and go online or use trainer with dmg multi but online profile is a nogo? :roll:

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

Sanaetgo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:10 pm
zachillios wrote:
Sanaetgo wrote:

why whats the issue with that lol ppl can cheat sigil n shit and go online or use trainer with dmg multi but online profile is a nogo? :roll:
the idea is that you are free to play your game however you like offline,
but online cheats will sour every non cheating person's experience so thats understandably a no go.
otherwise word.exe would be the norm!

Sanaetgo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanaetgo »

litteraly releasing a cheat table but online stuff is bad man haha

Sanaetgo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanaetgo »

321123 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:14 pm
Sanaetgo wrote:
zachillios wrote:

but online cheats will sour every non cheating person's experience so thats understandably a no go.
when u do and release stuff like this u know for a fact ppl will use it for online so sayin stuff like this is kinda corny xd

Blackfield85
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackfield85 »

Sanaetgo wrote:
litteraly releasing a cheat table but online stuff is bad man haha
If you like to cheat and do this in single mode, its up to you, as it doens't affect anyone else. However if you cheat in multiplayer, its affect other players, who might prefer to not play with cheaters and don't deal with ruined game they present. And since there is no tools, how you can check for other players preferences on this point, you should never cheat in multiplayer. Ruin game for youself is fine, as long it fine for you, just don't mess with other players games. In most cases it is not fun for far. Wasting time to deal with this doesn't fun either.
And yes, its not haha at all. You should think not only about you fun, but get other player option in mind too. Don't be so selfish.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Sanaetgo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:21 pm
321123 wrote:
Sanaetgo wrote:

when u do and release stuff like this u know for a fact ppl will use it for online so sayin stuff like this is kinda corny xd
Ah yes, following this websites rules is "corny." Perhaps try reading them sometime: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20

You'll note I don't release anything like one hit kill, infinite health, etc. Because people like you in your infinite wisdom go into multiplayer, use it, piss off people for ruining their experience, they report it, then the devs down on any form of cheating. So rather than help you stroke your ego by editing a silly number on your profile that no one else cares about, I'm going to choose not to and follow the rules, "corny" or otherwise.

Blackfield85
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Blackfield85 »

Sanaetgo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:21 pm
321123 wrote:
Sanaetgo wrote:

So what? This is made for single player and devs are not support it for use in multiplayer. There is even rules for this.
Tools itself can't be good or bad and this depends where it used. Just don't ruin other players games.

whitelordth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whitelordth »

Medicine-Seller wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:01 pm
sobakatzu wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:34 am
Medicine-Seller wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:39 am
Made a table for those who are having trouble editing their weapon/sigil/masteries. Things that are colored in green are persistent, but you must make sure to check the "Mark For Save" script before or after editing them.
hey, does the item gain multiplier works? how it works? if i put 100 so the drops chance to 100%?
It just multiplies how many items you get. So if you get 2 items (2 X 100 = 200), you will get 200 of the same items.
does it multiply Terminus weapon too? like if i drop one, will there be a duplicate of that weapon?