Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
samos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by samos »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:02 pm
Okay folks. I've found the addresses for the party. Just gotta figure out the rest. I can add/change party members right now, but they all come in as regular party members. Give me some time and I'll figure out how to change the flag to make them a guest. Once I get it sorted, I'll let you know and post it here.
That would be great ! 👍

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Eriock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eriock »

Hi, sorry for this question but when i open CE i open the game, then i put the table in CE and i select the game with CE but when i check "Final fantasy XII Zodiac age" there's "enable" which appear, but impossible to check this, anyone have a solution pls ?

damafan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by damafan »

samos wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:17 pm
damafan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:11 am
Hi all, thanks for the great work on the scripts and stuffs. I have used the reset job script to reset all my license boards. It worked fine except that now all the eligible chars have lost the Steal skill, same for Female char's Cure. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thanks!
Try loading a backup save and only selecting the first and third options per character. Not the one which resets the default licenses.
Hi I have already moved on from my previous save, so is there anyway to give the Steal ability back to Vaan? (without having to load back old save)

thanks!

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

damafan wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:56 pm
samos wrote:
damafan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:11 am
Hi all, thanks for the great work on the scripts and stuffs. I have used the reset job script to reset all my license boards. It worked fine except that now all the eligible chars have lost the Steal skill, same for Female char's Cure. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thanks!
Try loading a backup save and only selecting the first and third options per character. Not the one which resets the default licenses.
Hi I have already moved on from my previous save, so is there anyway to give the Steal ability back to Vaan? (without having to load back old save)

thanks!
Yes, just add the Steal License back to him. There's like 2 different tables in this thread and guides everywhere on how to do it.

damafan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by damafan »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:12 pm
damafan wrote:
samos wrote:

thanks!
Yes, just add the Steal License back to him. There's like 2 different tables in this thread and guides everywhere on how to do it.
Thanks but I can't seem to find the method to add Steal ability back to Vaan, can you show me how to give back the ability. I don't need 100% steal etc.

Thanks!

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

damafan wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:31 pm
HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:12 pm
damafan wrote:

thanks!
Thanks but I can't seem to find the method to add Steal ability back to Vaan, can you show me how to give back the ability. I don't need 100% steal etc.

Thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=90#p31477
Grab my latest table, go to the license section of Vaan and then open the spreadsheet listed in edit 9 of the above link. Find "steal" and change the appropriate address.

Alternatively, go to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=225#p32032, download his table, and use it to enable steal for Vaan.

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

Can we use this to add/swap out a 4th character at anytime that includes one of the 6 main hero characters? And that guests, when they join, are optional to be active in the party?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

If you're using mancomb's table it's best to get v4, which fixes the issue where addresses were incorrect for a few characters when a guest character is in the party.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=315#p32819

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Oh thanks Exeter. I didn't realize he didn't update the first post with the final version.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Party editor complete.

Still working on getting everything I can for the other (newly available) characters too. We're gonna need to be able to edit licenses for that shirtless Basch! AMIRIGHT!?

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

Also does the party editor just modify saved games or can it be used to create a mod that would over-ride the base-game form the start?

Otherwise; I guess an alternative would be to just upload a modified saved game for public download with specific changes?

How bout 4-hero party that doesn't have to have a guest?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

A 4+ hero party will require a full on mod. Completely different from the table.

Otherwise the game tells you there's a max of 3 when you try to exit the menu.

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:47 pm
Party editor complete.

Still working on getting everything I can for the other (newly available) characters too. We're gonna need to be able to edit licenses for that shirtless Basch! AMIRIGHT!?

You are awesome, thank you so much! And yes!! You are SO right! :mrgreen:

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:32 pm
Options:
Character: Stats, jobs, equipment, licenses, and natural effects.
PARTY EDITOR!
Some random other stuff

Code: Select all

Edit 14: Fixed a typo on the party editor for Chocobo and found all the character addresses. Don't have all the names matched up right now, but I will eventually. Also deleted old versions and cleaned up this post. Messy messy.

Edit 13: Party editor complete! Woohoo! Still working on getting stat/license tables for all of the new characters. 

Edit 12: fixed an error I made in Edit 11. Don't mind me. 

Edit 11: added option to jobs to give the classic license board. IF YOU DO THIS YOU MUST SET BOTH JOBS AT THE SAME TIME OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH. It only contains licenses for the original game's content, so you won't be able to use the IZJS/TZA exclusive equipment/spells/etc...

Edit 10: Found the mist timer manually, since the one I found didn't to anything.

Edit 9: I goofed again. Wrong starting point for licenses. Should be easily editable now with the matrix below. Fixed table uploaded.

Edit 8: Fixed a couple more broken things, got rid of buffs. They didn't always work correctly, and we don't really need them anyway.

Edit 7: Fixed stats for characters.

Edit 6: Stats are now editable to be permanent, Job editor, Temporary Buffs, Event related stuff (charging the sunstone, chocobo, Pinewood, etc...), Steps, Clan points, Game Time, Esper timer and Mist timer, Some more testing, and I did some reorganizing. (Re-edited to be more specific.)

Edit 5: Added the licenses discussed on Page 10.

Edit 4: Updated the table with the Natural Effects for each character. It's a bit complicated, but I'm pretty novice at CE, so just bear with me. The concept is pretty simple. Take one column from the following spreadsheet, find the items you want, then add up the number they correspond with on the left/right of the table and enter that number in the value section. See Table extras for an example. Column 1 is part 1. Each "part" is 2 digits. Some math required. Use a HEX calculator. 

Edit 3: Since I was doing this at the same time DrummerIX was updating his table, I had to go back and add the weapons I was missing. THANKS DRUMMERIX. lol

Edit 2: Filled out the equipment selection with stuff from DrummerIX's Table. Now you can select what you want from the dropdown to equip people with. No muss, no fuss.

Edit 1: Sorry for the messiness of the addresses, I'm still new to this.
Side note: Thanks to MancombSeepgood, the licenses have been broken down so each and every one is it's own address in a table. Much easier to locate and activate/deactivate a specific license. Find it here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=315#p32819

Licenses table provided by PhoenixFlare: [Link]

Natural Effects table: [Link]
Good Job you did it Bro. Do you Mind if i Post this on Nexus so more people can find, and download This?

davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Post by davoodinator »

PSA

[Link]

please visit and do pull requests with your discoveries :D