Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shadowblade016
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by shadowblade016 »

I also have a second question. I am having trouble with 2 trait sigils in the editor. I know I need to use a 2 trait sigil as a base, and I am, but when I make another one the previous one reverts to its original form, and only as a single trait sigil. I can't get it to stick. This also happened on completely reloading the game, quitting to desktop and launching.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:49 pm
This is power!!
Just realized; what do those traits with no icon do? What are they? Lol.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:36 am
cHAOSfRED wrote:
This is power!!
The two blue-star icons are damage cap
The shield icon is DEF trait
The yellow star is ATK Aegis version or just call it berserker trait without negative side-effects.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:46 am
DarkFearless wrote:
cHAOSfRED wrote:
This is power!!
The yellow star is ATK Aegis version or just call it berserker trait without negative side-effects.
2 blue? They look purple on my end XD. But with these 2 "blues" caps, do they stack with the legit cap or are they independently stacked? Also what are their trait IDs and what Primary traits did you put them in?

So I tried the AEGIS ATK UP on that sheet, is it normal that the lvl descriptions are missing as well?

Also how did you get your ATK that high without Catastrophe?

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:50 am
cHAOSfRED wrote:
DarkFearless wrote:

2 blue? They look purple on my end XD. But with these 2 "blues" caps, do they stack with the legit cap or are they independently stacked? Also what are their trait IDs and what Primary traits did you put them in?

So I tried the AEGIS ATK UP on that sheet, is it normal that the lvl descriptions are missing as well?

The damage cap traits are independently stacked, they are different ID after all :D . But the two damage cap traits effect are small, just as big as Overmastery bonus I think, still noticeable tho.

For the missing descriptions, the answer is yes. Actually if the trait ID is invalid then you can NOT even open the description window and it won't appear on the trait details list, worst case the game simply just crash. You can for example try set the trait ID to just "FF FF FF FF" or random non-trait ID like "75 3C D8 FE" (weapon ID) then try open the trait details on that sigil.

For the high ATK, it is because the Aegis ATK effect. Just see the stats changes, if with berserker in the list then you can get this much ATK.

------

Btw you actually can roll a same sub traits on wrightstone. Legit!!

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:14 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:50 am
cHAOSfRED wrote:

The damage cap traits are independently stacked, they are different ID after all :D . But the two damage cap traits effect are small, just as big as Overmastery bonus I think, still noticeable tho.

For the missing descriptions, the answer is yes. Actually if the trait ID is invalid then you can NOT even open the description window and it won't appear on the trait details list, worst case the game simply just crash. You can for example try set the trait ID to just "FF FF FF FF" or random non-trait ID like "75 3C D8 FE" (weapon ID) then try open the trait details on that sigil.

For the high ATK, it is because the Aegis ATK effect. Just see the stats changes, if with berserker in the list then you can get this much ATK.

------

Btw you actually can roll a same sub traits on wrightstone. Legit!!
We're talking about these caps right?

It's weird; when I use either one, it overwrites the AEGIS ATK on my other Stamina Sigil.

But when I create a new Stamina Sigil with the AEGIS ATK sub-trait, it replaces all of the previous ones with the unreleased caps with AEGIS ATK. Seems like they're linked. Can you tell me which ID's or combinations you used to "properly" apply them? Lol.

yfmpma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yfmpma »

Anyone know how to reset Time Attack/Score Attack records back to default/uncleared/no record?

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:34 am

It's weird; when I use either one, it overwrites the AEGIS ATK on my other Stamina Sigil.

But when I create a new Stamina Sigil with the AEGIS ATK sub-trait, it replaces all of the previous ones with the unreleased caps with AEGIS ATK. Seems like they're linked. Can you tell me which ID's or combinations you used to "properly" apply them? Lol.
I used the traits ID listed there as it is, on the left column of the spreadsheet. For example, this will create a dark-looking icon sigil with the 2 damage caps traits at max level.

Code: Select all

75 D7 E1 DB 41 00 00 00 13 2E 86 5C 41 00 00 00 D8 90 1D 92

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:44 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:34 am

I used the traits ID listed there as it is, on the left column of the spreadsheet. For example, this will create a dark-looking icon sigil with the 2 damage caps traits at max level.

Code: Select all

75 D7 E1 DB 41 00 00 00 13 2E 86 5C 41 00 00 00 D8 90 1D 92
I just edit from the table and it requires a Sigil ID. Do I just go to the memory region where the first trait is and replace it with this regardless of parent Sigil ID?

I also noticed your trait lvls are lvl 1 + 65 etc. I only see this behavior when you have the trait imbued, which is 3 on weapons. So it'd be weapon imbue + sigil trait level. How did you implement this? XD. Like for example you have War Elemental Lvl 1 + 65. Where is the Lvl 1 coming from?

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:58 am
I also noticed your trait lvls are lvl 1 + 65 etc. I only see this behavior when you have the trait imbued, which is 3 on weapons. So it'd be weapon imbue + sigil trait level. How did you implement this? XD. Like for example you have War Elemental Lvl 1 + 65. Where is the Lvl 1 coming from?
Ever heard "Sigil Booster" trait on the ascension and terminus weapons when awakened?

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

So it seems editing the stack size of the "anima" drops is a bad idea. Using more during crafting than have actually dropped causes the trophies that track the number to go into the negative. And apparently selling off the excess in your inventory makes it considerably worse.

Cloover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cloover »

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:26 pm
Cloover wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:00 pm
DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:12 am

Tried using the + versions of the character sigil with their corresponding + traits but I'm getting a blank on the menu in traits.

I edited a 2 trait sigil. Anyone know what's happening here? Probably bad trait IDs in sheet?
Probably you did something wrong, did you put the + codes where the effects were supposed to go? you sort of need the non + codes to go there.
The + code only goes on the 'sigil identification code'

But there are + versions of the traits in the sheet? If we're still using non-+ traits then what are those for?
Did not notice anyone replying you but if I missed it then sorry

Basically the + version codes are for the sigil, not for the effect, theres 3 codes, 1) you put identity to the sigil so it becomes the name of the code the sigil is about and the +, then you use the code of the non + in the effects (for the 2 subsigils which ofc the first one is the same as the main sigil the name is for), there is no change in the effect itself it will still be a 15 lv sigil after.

However I once mistakenly put the + code in the effect category and I had the same result as you so clearly thats not how it should go

EmSix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EmSix »

Any guides on how to edit wrightstones?

sosoveam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sosoveam »

EmSix wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:08 pm
you can not.
you can change the stats after fusing it using the weapon editor

Kojo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kojo »

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:12 am
Kojo wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:20 pm
Added.

Reposting for the new page
[Link]
Tried using the + versions of the character sigil with their corresponding + traits but I'm getting a blank on the menu in traits.

I edited a 2 trait sigil. Anyone know what's happening here? Probably bad trait IDs in sheet?
The sheet is fine and I've used it extensively. Make sure you're setting the right IDs in the right places. a Sigil ID is for the sigil itself which is really just an empty container until you set the trait IDs. Versalis Soul+ is a Sigil with ID 7E 7E 8E AF, it has two traits Versalis Foundation (3C 09 A2 93) and Versalis Ignition (10 C0 D0 7A). Foundation+ and Ignition+ are sigils that have their respective traits first and a random second trait.

If you're still confused, look at the Generator tab where I have some ready to use sigils. In memory, a sigil is basically Trait1_ID Trait1_Level Trait2_ID Trait2_Level Sigil_ID Empty_ID Sigil_Level.

sosoveam wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:46 pm
EmSix wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:08 pm
you can not.
you can change the stats after fusing it using the weapon editor
You can edit wrightstones, mostly, they are just like sigils. Trait1_ID Trait1_Level Trait2_ID Trait2_Level Trait3_ID Trait3_Level Stone_ID. You will have to do an in-memory search for the one you want to change (by searching for an array of bytes containing the trait IDs and their levels, see the spreadsheet above for an example), and the same rules as sigils apply - it has to be marked new or it won't retain changes when you reload your game. I've had mixed luck trying to edit the Stone_IDs to change the stone type, but "43 AE B1 68" has reliably worked for creating Vitality wrightstones with 3 traits.
Last edited by Kojo on Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.