The Universim (Early Access) +21

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Universim (Early Access) +21

Post by gmax17 »

Do you want to live forever? And if I manage to achieve it and eliminate infections as well, let me know.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ainz99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ainz99 »

is it possible to add an option so you can change unobtanium amount in storage?

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

ainz99 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:12 pm
is it possible to add an option so you can change unobtanium amount in storage?
I could take a look, oh, first of all, about the infection and living, it probably won't work

Tiz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tiz »

Be very careful using the "MAX Warehouse resources" option. I turned it on then off again and it worked fine until my raw food amount stack overflowed into minus 2 million. At first, I thought it was fine because the number of raw foods in the warehouses was still a positive number (although it was in the millions) but because the number in the bottom left was a negative number the nugget AI assumed there was no food and stopped eating and died of starvation, even though there was cooked food at my eateries. I lost 75% of my nuggets before I figured out what was wrong. If this has already happened to you the way to fix it is to delete all your Warehouses and throw the dropped resources into a lake.

gmax17, is there a way we could alter the script so it only gives say 1000-2000 resources? I believe that would stop the stack overflow issue.

It didn’t cause the same issue as above but I noticed other resources had the same stack overflow problem whenever you build a new warehouse or get a large enough amount of a particular resource in one go.

darkness2793
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkness2793 »

a way to make them reproduce faster would be useful
or to make them move faster

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

New is infinite life, infinite fish and learning points as pointers for choosing what you want to do. A little tip: please wait a bit or the values will only come when someone is at school. (on the multi there is a drop down menu, just double click on this value)

I've tried to make friends with the warehouse, I haven't noticed any negative things yet, but as soon as I come across them I'll take a closer look, until then I've adjusted small things. have fun with it
Attachments
The Universim 1.0.00.46205.CT
(89.96 KiB) Downloaded 335 times

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

New is infinite life, infinite fish and learning points as pointers for choosing what you want to do. A little tip: please wait a bit or the values will only come when someone is at school. (on the multi there is a drop down menu, just double click on this value)

you can only own one school

I've tried to make friends with the warehouse, I haven't noticed any negative things yet, but as soon as I come across them I'll take a closer look, until then I've adjusted small things. have fun with it

code customization
Attachments
(31.74 KiB) Downloaded 222 times

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

infinite water is new

a few small adjustments (i don't know if these will work)
Attachments
(25.85 KiB) Downloaded 214 times

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

So, I've revisited everything now. I got stuck at some points, but no matter. Here's the final version of the tablet.

I've added some features like:

Disabling cheats when exiting the application (displays a text message box asking if you really want to end all cheats and then a message that they have been deactivated).
Otherwise, the scripts have been reviewed again, and some changes have been made:

Health
Hunger
Thirst
Stamina
No water consumption by buildings
No power consumption by buildings
Infinite god power (I have revised the old script and inserted a new one that should not lead to negative behavior or other issues)
School Learning Pointer <--- Pointer for schools (may have some bugs, so please have only one school or university in the city, adjusts a multiplier to different values, and provides direct point modification)
MAX Warehouse <--- There may be negative entries here, but I haven't encountered any issues yet
New MAX Warehouse Experimental <--- This is a modified script, so choose which one you want to use
Discovery Points
Instant Building
Infinite Fish on Planet
Infinite Water on Planet
Infinite Underground Resource [Experiment]
I have extensively tested this table and can say that I can release it. Have fun with it!
Attachments
(25.51 KiB) Downloaded 263 times

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

updated to the latest version and added fast upgrade, this point I have combined with the fast build (i.e. fast build and fast upgrade is written in one)
Attachments
The Universim 1.0.00.46249.CT
(51.62 KiB) Downloaded 334 times

Klangfarben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Klangfarben »

Looks like i need to play this game again. Maybe that tentacle won't be a problem now anymore. Thanks.

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

update and update
Attachments
The Universim 1.0.00.46433.CT
(53.64 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater