z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mitsurugi2424
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Mitsurugi2424 »

Does anyone have the UUID for Hope's +4 shield? I have tried using every UUID I could find, and even tried script to get the UUID of last item dropped. I either get nothing, or a regular shield...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

legalcarry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by legalcarry »

does anybody know how to add the bonuses from mirror of loss?

skandix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skandix »

I was looking for a solution for these two permanent (until dead) Buffs:
- BOOOAL's Benediction
- Loviatar's Love

they were requested in these two posts but I never found a good respowns that helped me:
DarthMoon wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:25 pm
Hi everyone.
Is there a functionality to gain Loviatar's Blessing (a permanent condition given to you by ABDIRAK effect: When below 30% health, you get a +2 to attacks and saving throws) on a character?
Aronaks wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:48 am
Trying to find a way to add a status boooal blessing, can someone please tell me how to add it?
----

So here is my Solution:
You can get them, by using "ApplyStatusToPlayer" with "UND_BOOOALBLESSING" and "GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN".
Credit to Belinn on https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/baldursgate3/users/176915637. I finally found the right names in his mods.

-----

Sample Code (while using the current Cheat-tabel v14):

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
status = "UND_BOOOALBLESSING"
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status, -1)
[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)

Zorlottaja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zorlottaja »

legalcarry wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:50 am
does anybody know how to add the bonuses from mirror of loss?
mirror bonuses

"LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_StrengthBoon_Passive" +2
"LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_DexterityBoon_Passive" +2
"LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_ConstitutionBoon_Passive" +2
"LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_IntelligenceBoon_Passive" +2
"LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_WisdomBoon_Passive" +2
"LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_CharismaBoon_Passive" +2

"LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_MinorCharismaBoon_Passive" +1

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

does anyone know if its possible to set the "is romancing/romanced" flag on a companion? one of mine seems suck and I'm trying to use them instead of the person I'm actually romancing for one of the quests in act 2

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Hi everone.
Does anyone know the uuid for the Orphic hammer or how to fix the "Free Orpheus"/"Side with Orpheus" quest/dialogues?

I'm having the problem that although I have the hammer and Lae'zel in the group I don't have the dialogue line to side with Orpheus at the end of act 3 :-(

I'd like to see if I can fix it with the SetFlag script

Thank you

dude179
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dude179 »

dude179 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:03 am
I would like to allow Shadowheart to use the mirror of loss. However, I can't do that because I made a Selune Shadowheart.

Does anyone know the game flags that I have to change to make her into a Shar Shadowheart?
For anyone wondering, I figured it out. The easiest way to do this is to manually add the passive status given by the mirror of loss. You can also use this method to change which stat you got from the mirror of loss, if you've changed your mind.

Step 1. [Link] to search for the memory you want. For example, I want Shadowheart to gain +2 dex from the mirror, so I searched for "Thief's Memory". I discovered that the game reconizes this as "LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_DexterityBoon_Passive".

Step 2. Connect the cheat table to BG3. Click console commands -> register commands -> passive/feat cheats. Right click "Add Mask of Many Faces" and click change script. In the script, replace "MaskOfManyFaces" with the memory you want. For example, changing it to "LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_DexterityBoon_Passive" will give the Thief's Memory. Delete "
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)" from the code. Activate the script, save the game, and you're done. Reload the save to see your change.

Step 3. If you want to delete an existing memory, change "AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)" to "RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)". Change the "MaskOfManyFaces" portion with the memory you want to delete.
Last edited by dude179 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

cRooky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cRooky »

Hello.

In the early days, the tables had a nifty "force level-up on save" function, was nice poking around with buildtesting.
Now, whenever I attempt doing this in the v14 table, it just unchecks itself and nothing happens.

Is there any table that currently has this functionality enabled?

This allowed bypassing the lvl 12 EXP cap, that's why I need it.

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

What is the ID for the 'Keen Senses' passive?

I cannot find this anywhere in the files.

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Does anyone know if there is a permanent way to increase AC? I’ve tried everything I could think of but when I log back in - it resets. Or maybe an easy way to edit the ac in an item. Same thing happens with an extra action point or bonus action, although those only go away if I use something that modifies those values in game (example I start game with 2 action points, I use haste then the bonus action disappears because game knows it’s not permanent)

Rootax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rootax »

styr wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:38 pm
dodoman123 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:38 pm
I start the game first, load the save then open BG3, keep the lists. Cannot toggle "console commands" at all so I cannot interact with any commands
You have to have CheatEngine attached to the bg3 process before loading the save. From the way you worded things you attached after loading the save?
I can confirm that it's not working in honor mode for me either. I open CT, I open the game, attach ct to the process, then load the game, but, it always says that I have to load a save. Of course it worked perfectly in other game mode.

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

Amateurlawyer wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:13 am
Does anyone know if there is a permanent way to increase AC? I’ve tried everything I could think of but when I log back in - it resets. Or maybe an easy way to edit the ac in an item. Same thing happens with an extra action point or bonus action, although those only go away if I use something that modifies those values in game (example I start game with 2 action points, I use haste then the bonus action disappears because game knows it’s not permanent)
Similar question here, how can I permanently add +1 athletics?

F4l3n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by F4l3n »

[Link]

... Give us this, but with a script for Zanzer's table. Be awesome. Come on... do it... Glut spore visuals on party members. Ya'll got this...

Khalidino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khalidino »

I am new.

Hi, im currently try to fix Rolan questline in act1/act2. In act 1 im unable to talk to him (bugged) to persuade him to stay. How would I be able to make it so that its as if i persuaded him to stay?

andrea11564
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andrea11564 »

"force level up" option not working