STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor

Post by cfemen »

zurls wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:09 pm
I checked on Steam and there was another patch on October 10.
I checked the table and everything works fine.

So I need the error message coz it's not table related UNLESS the Steam version is now different (I doubt it coz it redirects you to EA-App, but then I would need to buy + download the Steam version first ) coz like stated Im using the EA-App version.
Write me on patreon, so I get an e-mail notification as soon you write me + it's more handy to communicate, so whatever the problem is we can look further into it and fix it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

Sorry, I'm on a different computer ATM and can't remember the Pateon login. The error from the Construct Cheat Manager script says <<Error in line 0 (assert true) :Wrong syntax. ASSERT(address 11 22 33 ** 55 66)>>

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

zurls wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:07 am
Sorry, I'm on a different computer ATM and can't remember the Pateon login. The error from the Construct Cheat Manager script says <<Error in line 0 (assert true) :Wrong syntax. ASSERT(address 11 22 33 ** 55 66)>>
Hi,

uhm I'm confused :?
Didn't we already discuss that on Patreon? ( on the Star Wars post )
Construct Cheat Manager is using a intentionally assert, coz this you get the message "done - you might have to execute this again" that shows that everything worked.

Nothing is wrong, as soon you get this message the cheat manager is constructed you can use the cheat console commands e.g God or ToggleCheatsMenu.

Cmdr0815
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cmdr0815 »

I tried your table, unfortunately "Construct Cheat Manager" seems not to work. I can open the console, however the commands are not recognized. :/

After activating the certain script i get "done - you might have to execute this again", however ingame the commands are not recognized.

And it seems that the pointers are not loaded properly.

Using the EA Version of the game and CE 7.5

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

Cmdr0815 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:12 pm
I tried your table, unfortunately "Construct Cheat Manager" seems not to work. I can open the console, however the commands are not recognized. :/

After activating the certain script i get "done - you might have to execute this again", however ingame the commands are not recognized.

Using EA Version of the Game and CE 7.5 and everything works perfectly: Image[Link]

Cmdr0815
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cmdr0815 »

Mind trying to enable "god" mode in console? ain't working for me.

ShawDow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShawDow »

vinny2k wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:24 pm
Cmdr0815 wrote:

Using EA Version of the Game and CE 7.5 and everything works perfectly: Image[Link]
I am at the same spot as the Cmdr0815. When i click Construct Cheat Manager it shows window that post message thing is done, but in game it shows as commands are not recognized. I am also using EA version. Any idea what i should do differently?

Image[Link]
Image[Link]

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

Cmdr0815 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:28 pm
okay it works no problem:[Link]

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

ShawDow wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:23 pm
vinny2k wrote:
Cmdr0815 wrote:

I am at the same spot as the Cmdr0815. When i click Construct Cheat Manager it shows window that post message thing is done, but in game it shows as commands are not recognized. I am also using EA version. Any idea what i should do differently?

Image[Link]
Image[Link]
Everything works no problem:[Link]

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

vinny2k wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:18 pm
Cmdr0815 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:28 pm
okay it works no problem:[Link]
enable all the options you want at the main menu

ShawDow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShawDow »

vinny2k wrote:
ShawDow wrote:
vinny2k wrote:

Image[Link]
Image[Link]
Thank you for the message. I have noticed something different. In your image there is different description on the enable checkbox. You have Enable 7.5 UE4SS while i see only Enable could it be reason why it is acting differently? We might miss some plugin for Unreal Engine 4 or something in our CE that you have?

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

ShawDow wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:04 pm
vinny2k wrote:
ShawDow wrote:

Image[Link]
Image[Link]
Thank you for the message. I have noticed something different. In your image there is different description on the enable checkbox. You have Enable 7.5 UE4SS while i see only Enable could it be reason why it is acting differently? We might miss some plugin for Unreal Engine 4 or something in our CE that you have?
what version of cheat engine are you using? 7.4 or 7.5 because it has to be used on 7.5 and yes i have CFE latest table from about 50 days ago.

ShawDow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShawDow »

vinny2k wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:26 pm
ShawDow wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:04 pm
vinny2k wrote:

what version of cheat engine are you using? 7.4 or 7.5 because it has to be used on 7.5 and yes i have CFE latest table from about 50 days ago.
I use 7.5, but sry it looks like i sometimes cant read. Missed creator posts where he clearly states that updated table is in his patron and i was still trying to use ono that is in this forum post. That likely explains it. My bad. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cmdr0815
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cmdr0815 »

That it explains why it's not working... you have to get the latest table from paetron.

However, I figured out that if you follow the instructions under this post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24481
"console unlock", than it works perfectly. Do it exactly as described. :)