z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Noway3 »

WhatDo1001 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:05 am
Toggle Fog of War doesn't seem to work. Followed the correct load order, and doesn't seem to work. Everything else works fine.
It works in an counter-intuitive way: Just toggle it twice and you will see the difference.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

Cel wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:38 pm
To add my own experience - I was able to "resurrect" Minthara, Gale and Sazza using the OSI console and

MakeNPC("IDHERE")
SetHasDialog("IDHERE", 1)
SetOnStage("IDHERE", 1)

I was in Act 2, Minthara and Sazza were dead (Sazza's body was missing), and I was curious if I can get them back to save Sazza 3 times for the achievement. First I went to prison in goblins camp and used those commands to get Sazza. Then I used setflagonplayer and various Sazza flags from the first page under "gameflags". You can find the flags by searching either "sazza" or "capturedgoblin". It is a bit wonky, particularly with her becoming a follower, but I also used waypoints and camp, and eventually was able to get Sazza all the way to Moonrise towers and throne room, where she spawned correctly and was in a cutscene with Ketheric. I didn't get achievement, but I forgot to disable the console anyway. You also need to correctly put all 3 flags, and I was just too lazy to test it properly.

I also had to spawn Minthara and make her non-hostile, and then set a flag for "atdrow" (I think) so I got a dialogue between them. Unfortunately then she got stuck as my follower, and also started to have Act 3 dialogue, but sending a character to camp (she got stuck on Karlah for some reason), and then going to act 3 and spawning her there, and using yet another flag - worked.

Similarly, I used those commands to spawn Gale for my friend's save in Act 2, fortunately he was dead right after coming out of portal all the way back in Act 1, and when I spawned and resurrected him - he had all the proper dialogues and didn't need any additional flags.
How did you make her non-hostile? I'm in honour mode and forgot about her issues and attacked the goblin leader with her in the party. She became hostile. Now I tried to kill and ressurect her, clear flag "3a7747bd-004a-6e69-7ff5-4f4eb6c3c223" -- FactionHostileToIndivPlayerAfterDialog, and nothing is working.

If anyone else knows please lend a hand.

Coldgrits
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coldgrits »

AkimboDK wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:58 am
Coldgrits wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:28 am
Hello. I'm trying to spawn in items (potent robe). I edit the crossbow script with "1e64badf-4898-4169-9b02-3910518dc73d", hit "OK" but then the box wont check and nothing happens. Is their a solution for this or am I missing something that I have to setup? I would comb through the older posts, but there's so much to go through. Thanks a lot for any information.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local item = {
  "1e64badf-4898-4169-9b02-3910518dc73d",
}
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 1)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
That's the format I've been using yes. I even copy/pasted exactly what you put there and still nothing.

One thing I noticed is at the top of the box that pops up when you right click the Spawn hand Crossbow line. It says .. "Lua error in the script at line 2. failure determining what GetHostCharacter means" its saying that with the original and the script you shared. Is that bad? Thanks for your help regardless.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Coldgrits wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:40 pm
AkimboDK wrote:
Coldgrits wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:28 am
Hello. I'm trying to spawn in items (potent robe). I edit the crossbow script with "1e64badf-4898-4169-9b02-3910518dc73d", hit "OK" but then the box wont check and nothing happens. Is their a solution for this or am I missing something that I have to setup? I would comb through the older posts, but there's so much to go through. Thanks a lot for any information.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local item = {
}
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
That's the format I've been using yes. I even copy/pasted exactly what you put there and still nothing.

One thing I noticed is at the top of the box that pops up when you right click the Spawn hand Crossbow line. It says .. "Lua error in the script at line 2. failure determining what GetHostCharacter means" its saying that with the original and the script you shared. Is that bad? Thanks for your help regardless.
I have no idea why yours isn't spawning anything, I used the code as of yesterday and it works fine for me, yes the warning message appears for me as well but it still spawns the item nevertheless, so I ignore the warning since it still gives me whatever items I try to give to my character...

But I do use a different code in my table which hooks the game when I open the table, and it auto-loads the Console commands once the game is ready, I don't really have to click anything until I am in my saved game, which is activating scripts for items, and other cheats, everything else before all that just auto enables in the right order, so I just need to open game, open table, load save, and I am ready to go... the code is from EvenLess, and the Item spawner is from EvenLess as well.

Coldgrits
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coldgrits »

AkimboDK wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:00 pm
Coldgrits wrote:
AkimboDK wrote:

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local item = {
}
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

I have no idea why yours isn't spawning anything, I used the code as of yesterday and it works fine for me, yes the warning message appears for me as well but it still spawns the item nevertheless, so I ignore the warning since it still gives me whatever items I try to give to my character...

But I do use a different code in my table which hooks the game when I open the table, and it auto-loads the Console commands once the game is ready, I don't really have to click anything until I am in my saved game, which is activating scripts for items, and other cheats, everything else before all that just auto enables in the right order, so I just need to open game, open table, load save, and I am ready to go... the code is from EvenLess, and the Item spawner is from EvenLess as well.
I figured it out. I used the prior table and it started working. I got the game with uhh, "ulterior means" if you get me, so the one I'm running is out of date :3. Thanks for your time in this though, it did nudge me down the right path in a roundabout way.

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

does anyone know what new mechanics/spells were added to the bosses in honor mode? gonna do a new game now, cause i gotta make sure were playing on the hardest difficulty, hopefully the new spells show up in the spells uuids.

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

Noway3 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:38 pm
The Red Prince wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:36 pm
does anyone know what the new spells are, that were added from honor mode to the bosses? id like to see a stat sheet or something that shows all the new goodies. gotta make sure my rp's aren't missing out on some new spells.
Check in my excel sheets and filter in the RootFolder column for "Honour" and you should find all these new goodies (spells, items, tags, flags, etc...).

All files are on the google drive, please read the original post for details.

BG3 - Noway3 link to original post with details and [Link]
oh didnt realize you replied to me! thanks, anyway i can check the new stuff with the cheatengine tables? or is it only possible with this file drive link you have?

Shubiniell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shubiniell »

Hello.

There is a way to add the [Link]

I've seen the proficency page here, but i don't know where to insert in CE table.

that you got by Alfira?

Thanks
Last edited by Shubiniell on Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Coldgrits wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:48 pm
AkimboDK wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:00 pm
Coldgrits wrote:

I figured it out. I used the prior table and it started working. I got the game with uhh, "ulterior means" if you get me, so the one I'm running is out of date :3. Thanks for your time in this though, it did nudge me down the right path in a roundabout way.
Ahh, Yeah okay I see xD.. Well glad you figured it out :P ! and you welcome, just trying to help if I can ^_^

bloomprima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bloomprima »

bloomprima wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:18 am
EvenLess wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:45 pm
bloomprima wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:32 am
does anyone know if there is a command for having a companion embrace their tadpole potential? I failed to persuade Shadowheart to use the tadpole at the beginning of the game and so it still says "hesitating."
There's most likely a flag that is set. Look at the flags in Noway3's files to see if any looks like it has to do with tadpoles.
thank you! I found some flags that may be it, but I'm not sure what exactly I need to put into the console. I know the template for spawning items (Osi.TemplateAddTo("[IUD]", GetHostCharacter(), 1, 1);) but what about these kinds of flags? sorry, I'm pretty new to this!

the flags I found are:
"04381f47-28e6-406e-a06e-26d063cd4ed1", --Shadowheart_InParty_Event_TadpoleStart
"1b6a9d7d-e000-4f8f-b098-4ef8eef9613f", --Shadowheart_InParty_Event_UrgeTadpole
"1557b673-40ab-c553-d2a9-372ea4b197a4", --Shadowheart_InParty_MagicTadpole
"dc51cab3-af45-26ae-02c1-be68616c9500", --1b9e25ea-f893-b5b3-6ba4-e7ba4b39c9ab_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"8ad0e51d-70b9-4d7d-db77-39da19acdc62", --623c8394-dd20-7978-804e-2e6515d53502_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"085fa112-89c3-e9a9-cf0b-35a57f1ba5ed", --7240d2f1-90c4-ceed-90f6-663fdf2ad01c_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"b770b6e5-3c3f-1934-c3f5-bbbad050d115", --940f25cd-0abb-3efd-1a36-8558f57fe7e4_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"ed4ac766-21e7-a113-0ed6-3b9f31bc9834", --c4dad515-be91-8a9f-a1b4-1bf24b7dd437_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"59b58b6f-1e83-d92f-00f3-65d9a1079284", --cfa375e9-5c4c-0417-514a-4858ef3831bd_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"743e4e3d-b074-b37d-4fda-6b4c1b36bba1", --fa9a5c8c-e085-70d9-23fe-c934c20478f2_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
did anyone ever figure this out? what would I have to type into the console to activate a flag like this?

bangchick11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bangchick11 »

any idea for uuid of Mind-Claw of Tu'narath?

Faventia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Faventia »

styr wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:07 pm
Shubiniell wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:40 pm

Tried as you wrote, but didn't work -

i've seen another post to do this:

status = {
"GOB_PENITENT",
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN",
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN_ACTIVE"
}
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status)

but where i need to put this?

Thanks
So, the UID I gave was correct! But for some reason it is extremely buggy and causes crash to desktop every time I've tried.

Alright I found another way to add this, though it does not use CheatEngine. This other method shouldn't take long at all, and if you use mods already it might only take you a couple of minutes.

Are you running BG3SE? If not download it [Link] Or better yet, just download the [Link] Once you have the BG3 Mod Manager running you can click on Tools -> "Download & Extract the Script Extender.." and that should automatically install BG3SE for you. Be sure to set the Game Data Path and Game Executable Path in Settings -> Open Preferences, otherwise the game won't launch.

Once all that is done installing, hit Go -> 'Launch Game'. You should get the BG3 Script Extender Debug Console popping up before the main BG3 program goes fullscreen.

Now load your game, and once that's done, select the character you want to receive Loviatar's Love. Now alt-tab and bring up the BG3 Script Extender Debug Console. Copy and paste this onto the command line:

Osi.ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN", -1)
The first time you do this and hit enter, you may see something like Entering server Lua console. S>> When this happens, just copy and paste the code again and hit enter. This time you should finally get the buff! I tested it myself a few times. Here's how it looks when I've finished:

Haven't checked if it's still working as per the most recent patch, but on all previous Patches this is the exact bit of code that worked for me in order to get back Loviatar's Love whenever I died and lost it lmao:

{$lua}
status = {
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN",
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN_ACTIVE"
}
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status, -1)
[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
I think I got the base code from the post original op is referring to, but I had trouble getting it working and eventually found that this did the trick. Saved it a notepad doc on my desktop for easy copy + pasting.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

The Red Prince wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:08 pm
Noway3 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:38 pm
The Red Prince wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:36 pm
does anyone know what the new spells are, that were added from honor mode to the bosses? id like to see a stat sheet or something that shows all the new goodies. gotta make sure my rp's aren't missing out on some new spells.
Check in my excel sheets and filter in the RootFolder column for "Honour" and you should find all these new goodies (spells, items, tags, flags, etc...).

All files are on the google drive, please read the original post for details.

BG3 - Noway3 link to original post with details and [Link]
oh didnt realize you replied to me! thanks, anyway i can check the new stuff with the cheatengine tables? or is it only possible with this file drive link you have?
My tables (as in excel or database table) are just providing the game data information but it is not CE tables: you need to use a CE table like the one from Zanzer or the "BG3 Script Engine" of Norbyte. My data sheet helps you lookup for the things you want (items, spells, statuses, ...), get the UUID of it and use that within the "BG3 console" or "Zanzer's CE Table".

There are literally hundreds, may be even thousands, of examples in this BG3 thread that you can follow.

Here are some useful BG3 thread quick links:

ellagartijo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ellagartijo »

eternalcheater wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:31 pm
ellagartijo wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:33 am
Greetings. I've been looking for the flags necessary to make Minthara show up in Moonrise Towers aafter knoking her out. I read online that if you knock her out in the Groove raid she wouldn't show up in Moonrise after, and I'm triying to force her to actually show up in Moonrise not just spawing her in the party (if I do it this way I can't interact weith her at all). Thanks in advance, I hace already seen some post about Minthara, but nothing post patch 5.
So I forgot to go save Minthara before activating the assault on moonrise...like plenty of past girlfriends, I forget to call them back and they become unattainable to me, oh well. But this is a video game, and we have methods to manipulate reality. So essentially I found myself at the end of act2, ready to head to Baldur's Gate without my big tiddy goth girlfriend.

Using the supplied CE table, I spawned Minthara as a companion but as expected, I wasn't able to interact with her at all. I'd try to say hi, but she wouldn't even look at me. I should probably explore the following events with a therapist, but I decided to take her to the beach behind The Last Light Inn. I like to think she was playing hard to get all the while thinking I was taking her on a romantic date to win her back. However, I walked her a bit out into the water, and forced her to jump out as far as she could. Her soul washed back to shore, and though I was a bit down not having that drow dumptruck nearby, I knew what had to be done.

I went back to camp, asked Withers to hold on to her for a while for me so she's no longer in my party. I said a quick goodbye to Shadowheart the Sidepiece.... Then I ran this script:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
flag1 = "0d71baee-bbcc-142e-665a-e7929f536526" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_EnteredForbiddenArea
flag2 = "9533b62a-0146-a079-76ca-789288c2d6b6" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_FightTorturers
flag3 = "e4c67b18-4d1b-ed53-174b-ff8d7accd24d" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_LeavesForCamp
flag4 = "db163fc5-f218-96c9-7333-f466dfff804e" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_MintharaFightsTorturers
flag5 = "cd79c131-aabf-7205-7cb7-c0ff5b0afe4f" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_TorturersLeave
flag6 = "eaa338b4-e3c1-f62b-7258-d2e27fd8fc28" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_TravelInterrupted
flag7 = "ddb706d0-576f-a7da-66b0-d8e7e4527ee0" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMet2_Torturer1
flag8 = "05410ec6-9452-09ed-0b04-95100ffaee64" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMet2_Torturer2
flag9 = "5ec9a062-039c-45bd-7f76-5b10eb368772" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMetTorturer1
flag10 = "9a3c342a-a955-43b3-c26e-850fcfe1e326" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMet_Torture
flag11 = "785ca5cc-7fe0-891d-c5c4-86d51f5c0d39" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_CheckpointCleared
flag12 = "9bd30b81-0890-678f-75db-8ec3674a1a0a" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_FollowedPlayer
flag13 = "f745cd7c-b3e6-cca7-10f3-a68efc02c4d3" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Following
flag14 = "b77a54f6-a1e8-20a7-b932-9a0c10547a39" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Freed
flag15 = "9fc7c628-2b2f-15db-fdcd-4c7fbccf6835" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_MintharaAllowedInMOO
flag16 = "bddd4113-9486-84fe-a88b-70ad9d87d00c" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Pacified
flag17 = "4e0701b1-c16d-4017-8be6-5781c3c682f4" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_ToCamp
flag18 = "2c490890-6b9f-4411-bda4-be2b7981708b" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Torture
flag19 = "609996c8-75d1-89f0-9ad3-1b7f73aee11d" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Waiting
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag1)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag2)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag3)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag4)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag5)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag6)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag7)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag8)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag9)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag10)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag11)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag12)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag13)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag14)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag15)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag16)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag17)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag18)
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag19)
[DISABLE]
It just set a bunch of fate flags for minthara as a shot in the dark...I'm not sure exactly which ones were needed, or all of them...not sure, didn't test much past this.

I asked 'ol Witherbones to bring back that sexy drow drip, the Pale Paladin, the Elf with the Shelf, Minthara. He begrudgingly obliged and when she came back, lets just say I was able to...interact with Minthara again.
I tried this many times but it didn't work for me. To clarify I did knock out Minthara but it was in the Groove Raid, thus I assume the game sets Minthara as dead. Oh well, maybe in another playtrough I'll have a full party, I'm like a pokemon master, gotta catch em' all. Thanks anyhow.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

bloomprima wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:50 am
bloomprima wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:18 am
EvenLess wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:45 pm

There's most likely a flag that is set. Look at the flags in Noway3's files to see if any looks like it has to do with tadpoles.
thank you! I found some flags that may be it, but I'm not sure what exactly I need to put into the console. I know the template for spawning items (Osi.TemplateAddTo("[IUD]", GetHostCharacter(), 1, 1);) but what about these kinds of flags? sorry, I'm pretty new to this!

the flags I found are:
"04381f47-28e6-406e-a06e-26d063cd4ed1", --Shadowheart_InParty_Event_TadpoleStart
"1b6a9d7d-e000-4f8f-b098-4ef8eef9613f", --Shadowheart_InParty_Event_UrgeTadpole
"1557b673-40ab-c553-d2a9-372ea4b197a4", --Shadowheart_InParty_MagicTadpole
"dc51cab3-af45-26ae-02c1-be68616c9500", --1b9e25ea-f893-b5b3-6ba4-e7ba4b39c9ab_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"8ad0e51d-70b9-4d7d-db77-39da19acdc62", --623c8394-dd20-7978-804e-2e6515d53502_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"085fa112-89c3-e9a9-cf0b-35a57f1ba5ed", --7240d2f1-90c4-ceed-90f6-663fdf2ad01c_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"b770b6e5-3c3f-1934-c3f5-bbbad050d115", --940f25cd-0abb-3efd-1a36-8558f57fe7e4_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"ed4ac766-21e7-a113-0ed6-3b9f31bc9834", --c4dad515-be91-8a9f-a1b4-1bf24b7dd437_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"59b58b6f-1e83-d92f-00f3-65d9a1079284", --cfa375e9-5c4c-0417-514a-4858ef3831bd_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
"743e4e3d-b074-b37d-4fda-6b4c1b36bba1", --fa9a5c8c-e085-70d9-23fe-c934c20478f2_Shadowheart_InParty_TadpoleQuery
did anyone ever figure this out? what would I have to type into the console to activate a flag like this?
I don't know how with the Osi thing you're referring to. I'm guessing it's the console that opens when using the BG3 Script Extender. From the FAQ for that mod on Nexus Mods, it looks to be even easier.
4. Set Tadpole State
SetTadpoleTreeState(GetHostCharacter(), X)

Replace X with the state you want to achieve:
1: Hesitant to use worm powers
2: Ready to use worm powers

5. Add Tadpoles
AddTadpole(GetHostCharacter(), X)
Just have Shadowheart selected (GetHostCharacter() is basically the UUID for the selected character)