z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by sanitka »

mermaabs wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:01 pm
sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:58 am
mermaabs wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:24 am
"aobscanmodule(saveLevel,$process,48 83 ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? 45 33 C0 48 8B ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 00 48 83 ?? ?? C3)" why the ?? how to fix? this is the level up thing
Learn CE basics please, ?? is equivalent of any char / byte.
To fix this you would need more than CE basics, sorry.
btw. you are million second to ask for level up fix :P
how about you don't reply if you don't have anything useful to say? ive seen the million people who ask and all i see is you replying horribly, don't reply to me.
how about to stop pointing at others and start with yourself
- you got a direct answer (at least to first part of your question) and you are still unhappy
- if you show a piece of code then you are supposed to have at least vague idea what the code does ;)
- what did you expect when you asked question which was asked and answered milion times before, even on the same page or previous page ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

J2sav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J2sav »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:09 am
J2sav wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:13 am
Can anyone help? Force level up has stopped working.
Start reading or join the line as a milion third to ask for that.
How about stfu if you're going to be rude? Also, its spelled "million" simple english.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

J2sav wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:37 pm
sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:09 am
J2sav wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:13 am
Can anyone help? Force level up has stopped working.
Start reading or join the line as a milion third to ask for that.
How about stfu if you're going to be rude? Also, its spelled "million" simple english.
What about another point of view - million third person is lazy enough to go through couple of last pages to get answer and asks the same question instead. Is such behaviour correct ? What answer such person deserves ? :)

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

How about we start acting like adults instead of kids in first grade.
how does that sound?..

mermaabs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mermaabs »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm
mermaabs wrote:
sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:58 am

Learn CE basics please, ?? is equivalent of any char / byte.
To fix this you would need more than CE basics, sorry.
btw. you are million second to ask for level up fix :P
how about you don't reply if you don't have anything useful to say? ive seen the million people who ask and all i see is you replying horribly, don't reply to me.
- you got a direct answer (at least to first part of your question) and you are still unhappy
- if you show a piece of code then you are supposed to have at least vague idea what the code does ;)
- what did you expect when you asked question which was asked and answered milion times before, even on the same page or previous page ?

how about this you insufferable a-hole, can you help teach me the "basic" ce codes? what do you mean by basic? what do i focus on? what do i look for? this would've been a better answer than being a prick, your answer was not direct, this is a forum where we teach eachother just like every other forum not everyone is an expert, which is why forums exist in the first place, so answer the "simple" question, and shut up if you have nothing else productive to say.

tsardonix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsardonix »

mermaabs wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:32 pm
sanitka wrote:
mermaabs wrote:

how about this you insufferable a-hole, can you help teach me the "basic" ce codes? what do you mean by basic? what do i focus on? what do i look for? this would've been a better answer than being a prick, your answer was not direct, this is a forum where we teach eachother just like every other forum not everyone is an expert, which is why forums exist in the first place, so answer the "simple" question, and shut up if you have nothing else productive to say.
I vote you figure it out on your own now. or wait. Or Read the forum to figure it out. there is 400+ pages to peruse. good luck.

mermaabs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mermaabs »

tsardonix wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:37 pm
mermaabs wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:32 pm
sanitka wrote:

I vote you figure it out on your own now. or wait. Or Read the forum to figure it out. there is 400+ pages to peruse. good luck.

ok

quazar33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quazar33 »

Hey all, I know this is a total longshot, but somehow I ended up with a glitch involving the partial Ilithid power Mind Sanctuary.

All my characters automatically use all their actions and bonus actions at the same time, regardless of dual wielding being on or off, regardless of damage type, and regardless of the fact that none of my characters actually know the Mind Sanctuary partial ilithid power....

None of them show as having a Mind Sanctuary related buff or debuff outside combat, nor upon initially entering combat. But as soon as they make their first move in turn based combat, it spams the combat log about losing Mind Sanctuary, and gives them the "Mind Sanctuary Depleted" debuff for 1 turn.

At one point, I learned Mind Sanc on my main Tav, but literally never cast it once even after learning it because I completely forgot about it. Then all of a sudden, I started getting MASSIVELY spammed "lost condition Mind Sanctuary" in the combat log for all my characters.

I've tried reloading earlier saves, including to a save back before i had ever learned the Mind Sanctuary ability at all, and the issue persists.

Every character, every time. Have tried relaunching the game multiple times and I cannot figure out what to do...

I saw this related snippet earlier in the thread:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = {
"MF_MindSanctuary",
"MF_MindSanctuary_Technical"
}
status = "MF_MIND_SANCTUARY"
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
but I'm new to Cheat Engine and don't want to screw anything up. All I'm trying to do is stop my characters from using both their action and bonus action for any selected ability (even those that are explicitly one or the other). I honestly don't even care if I can't ever use Mind Sanctuary at all, I just want this fixed :(

If anyone can help I would be beyond thankful, I don't want to lose hundreds of hours of playtime over some glitch that I have no clue how it even occurred.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

quazar33 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:04 am
Hey all, I know this is a total longshot, but somehow I ended up with a glitch involving the partial Ilithid power Mind Sanctuary.

All my characters automatically use all their actions and bonus actions at the same time, regardless of dual wielding being on or off, regardless of damage type, and regardless of the fact that none of my characters actually know the Mind Sanctuary partial ilithid power....

None of them show as having a Mind Sanctuary related buff or debuff outside combat, nor upon initially entering combat. But as soon as they make their first move in turn based combat, it spams the combat log about losing Mind Sanctuary, and gives them the "Mind Sanctuary Depleted" debuff for 1 turn.

At one point, I learned Mind Sanc on my main Tav, but literally never cast it once even after learning it because I completely forgot about it. Then all of a sudden, I started getting MASSIVELY spammed "lost condition Mind Sanctuary" in the combat log for all my characters.

I've tried reloading earlier saves, including to a save back before i had ever learned the Mind Sanctuary ability at all, and the issue persists.

Every character, every time. Have tried relaunching the game multiple times and I cannot figure out what to do...

I saw this related snippet earlier in the thread:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = {
"MF_MindSanctuary",
"MF_MindSanctuary_Technical"
}
status = "MF_MIND_SANCTUARY"
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
but I'm new to Cheat Engine and don't want to screw anything up. All I'm trying to do is stop my characters from using both their action and bonus action for any selected ability (even those that are explicitly one or the other). I honestly don't even care if I can't ever use Mind Sanctuary at all, I just want this fixed :(

If anyone can help I would be beyond thankful, I don't want to lose hundreds of hours of playtime over some glitch that I have no clue how it even occurred.
Try to delete Add... from [ENABLE] and put there both Remove... from [DISABLE] instead.
Save before and then use it at own risk.

But check first if your troubles are not a result of some mod.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

and Patch 5 is out.. another HUGE update.
i hope nothing major broke in the table again.

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

machine4578 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:51 pm
Fingers crossed. Until we get proper console command/dev mode access these tables are vital.

quazar33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quazar33 »

sanitka wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:08 pm
Try to delete Add... from [ENABLE] and put there both Remove... from [DISABLE] instead.
Save before and then use it at own risk.

But check first if your troubles are not a result of some mod.
Unfortunately editing that script in the way you described was one of the first thing I tried and it didn't seem to work :(

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

OtakuGamer wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:14 pm
machine4578 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:51 pm
Fingers crossed. Until we get proper console command/dev mode access these tables are vital.
good news, current table still working! console commands enabled :)

Killerzone101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Killerzone101 »

Guys where is add spells? tab im blinf af cant seem to find it.

AterSol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AterSol »

How do I permanently add wild shape charges?