Assassin's Creed 4 ~ Black Flag ~ Jackdaw Edition ~ v1.07 (incl DLCs) (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cjpdzxx60
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed 4 ~ Black Flag ~ Jackdaw Edition ~ v1.07 (incl DLCs) (Uplay & Steam)

Post by cjpdzxx60 »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:43 am
^ @cjpdzxx60: you should select the list 'All challenges', and find that particular challenge; then change accordingly.
Solved. Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed 4 ~ Black Flag ~ Jackdaw Edition ~ v1.07 (incl DLCs) (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

^ you're welcome. cheers

nad21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nad21 »

I know, it's very surprising, but after TEN years the game got an update to version 1.08. So is it possible to get an update for the table as well?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ how about you tell me what is NOT working ? also: upload your exe and pm me download link.

-EDIT-
I stand corrected (by myself :P); v108 had a minor update related to window-ing (see also prev pg). and i did check that exe with my table, and scripts enabled just fine, so... (~ see also csrin)

Gaibaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaibaa »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:25 pm
^ how about you tell me what is NOT working ? also: upload your exe and pm me download link.

-EDIT-
I stand corrected (by myself :P); v108 had a minor update related to window-ing (see also prev pg). and i did check that exe with my table, and scripts enabled just fine, so... (~ see also csrin)
I'm trying to use the teleport to waypoint, it doesn't work. When right-clicking the name of the cheat it says "Not all instructions could be injected". I have the Gold Edition on UPlay, completely updated

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ unfortunately, that error is "normal" (i'm using a trick here to make CE auto-disable that script). try following:
a. verify that player coordinates are showing in the table
(~ you'll need to swap ingame and back with every script_enabling)
b. upon enabling the 'map waypoint' script,
1. you might need to return ingame, then close/open the map again... ?! (normally not needed here)
2. "open" the (greyed) 'pBhvAssassin' at the bottom, and verify that 'MapIconManager ~ Base Address' values (3 of them) are populated... ?! (NEVER touch any of this info, apart of them 3 colored ones ~ check readme first !)
3. check that waypoint/icon coordinates are collected; if not, remove/reset your waypoint

=> the most important thing is that the 'map waypoint' script enables; iow the game_exe has not changed in that regard. so it's some detail we'll need to identify here...

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Great update with the ship, works flawlessly.

Is there any way for Borderless for this game? Tried the windowed patch, doesn't work with borderless gaming, shows black screen or video stops moving.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ sorry, not my thing. I did that stuff back then to get game windowed (since this is needed to debug).
Try pcgame wiki. I also recall having 2 apps forcing windowing, but a) can't immediately recall them names b) you probably got those already :)
=> oops: quick search gave me 'WindowedBorderlessGaming' - the other one did not pop up (don't ask, as i haven't used these for some time now)
=> obvious choice to try: DxWnd: I prefer v2.04 for getting better/working results...

SacredShadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SacredShadow »

this file is being flaged as a trogen virus

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^I doubt it is the CT file "giving you a hard time", but CE exe itself...

and btw: i can provide a CT table that will give no issues whatsoever, but can actually do all sorts of crappy things on your pc. Iow get your tables from a trusted resource such as @FRF !
tip: check how many times the table has been downloaded...