z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hightechartist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by hightechartist »

Since the latest hotfix, the interaction with CT seems to be less stable, at least for me. Game is far more likely to crash when I use it. Can't quite figure out the why, though. I'll literally use the same command, such as on demand gold, and one time it will work time, and the next time it will crash the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

LibertusRex wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:54 pm
theabsolutenoob wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:15 am
I feel very confused and was wondering if someone could help me. I have never used CheatEngine before and I am struggling to wrap my head around it. I have an issue in BG3 where Barcus Wroot has disappeared and I am following a guide to bring him back in Act 3.

So I open CE, select 'process', then pick BG3 from the folder, then I select 'open cheat table' and select the latest CT for BG3 (v14). It loads a bunch of options for me to select and on the guide it says to select 'Console Commands' from the list, but when I click the empty box to the left of it, nothing happens. According to the guide an 'X' should appear in the box and a bunch of options should appear beneath Console Commands, and that is where I then need to find the 'setflagonplayer' option, at which point I need to click on 'change script' and replace the line with the one in the second screenshot below... But I can't do the latter half because I am unable to get the Console Commands bit to show me the list of options... Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here and why Console Commands is not working as expected?

I am not tech savvy and have no idea what I'm really doing here but I REALLY want to get Barcus back into my game.. I appreciate the help and am sorry for being too dumb to get all of this. Thank you!

[Link]

[Link]

First load the table then start the game, don't load any saves or start a new game yet. CE will ask you if you want to keep the current table, select yes. While the main menu is loading, select "Console Commands". After that you can load a savegame or start a new one. The loading of a savegame will populate the console commands with the number of commands it found at command count (don't click it), for me I think it's 1273 IIRC. Once you got this populated click "Register Commands", and the cheats will be available to you.
Well, obviously mine doesn't do that, But I am not sure, I think I might have added all of Zanzers scripts into EvenLess version of the Console Command, because all I have to do is, Open my game, then open the table.
then the Console Command will go from "Loading" to "Loaded" (I don't click anything)
then I load my save game, and the console commands will auto-expand.. Basically, I will know when it is ready because if it doesn't expand itself, something went wrong.
I am guessing Zanzers still need to press the Console command etc manually, At least I don't have to with my table.

CaffeineCAFFEINE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaffeineCAFFEINE »

Has anyone been having difficulties with removing or applying Tags via. SetTag or ClearTag since Hotfix #11? I've used both v14 and v13 with BG3Commander, but I think something isn't identifying properly or allowing the commands to go through. Thing is, I receive no errors... Hm.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

How would I find the UUID of a modded item?

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:32 pm
Use the Last Dropped Item UUID ?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Is this table still working for version 4.1.1.3956130(Hotfix 11) or should I wait for an update?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:08 am
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Unfortunately that won't work. It was an item added by a mod but the item disappeared from my inventory due to a bug. I'd reload to get it back...but I haven't seen it in like 40 hours haha. I stashed it away and never needed it until now. The only thing I can think of is starting a new game and getting the item again...but that's also hours in until I can get it. I was hoping for an easier way. I may just have to do it the hard way. Oh well.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Reload from 40 hours back. Drop the item to find its UUID. Reload your real save and create the item?

SenseiDakara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SenseiDakara »

uhh is it possible to undo the ethel boosts? i want to respec all the characters i put that on.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

SenseiDakara wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:20 am
uhh is it possible to undo the ethel boosts? i want to respec all the characters i put that on.
Sure, load previous save ;)

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:05 am
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Unfortunately that won't work. It was an item added by a mod but the item disappeared from my inventory due to a bug. I'd reload to get it back...but I haven't seen it in like 40 hours haha. I stashed it away and never needed it until now. The only thing I can think of is starting a new game and getting the item again...but that's also hours in until I can get it. I was hoping for an easier way. I may just have to do it the hard way. Oh well.
Check the mod or kindly ask author of the mod ;).

Eratsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eratsu »

Figured it out, thank you
Last edited by Eratsu on Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:05 am
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
What Zanzer said, Reload back to where you last had the item, try and drop it again, if it works then, save the UUID and just spawn it again. I have done this for every other moddem items that I wanted to be able to spawn, I don't know what bug you encountered but perhaps it doesn't happen again and you will be able to get it this time.

curious, which mod and item are you trying to spawn?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Eratsu wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:47 pm
Thank you all of you fine people for this thread. Have been able to modify the game in lots of ways because of it. Special thanks to Zanzer for the table!

I have one question. I'm trying to add passives from the very rare druid armor either directly to my character or to an item. I've been trying to make it work for a couple of hours now, and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

I've tried modifying things like the weapon passive command (which doesn't seem to add the passives to the weapons for me when using them as they are), to modify it for Armor, or Breast, or Helm. I've also modified the passives command, but haven't been able to get any passives from items to work for me.

I've tried using CE 7.4 and 7.5. And am currently using 1 mod, to increase the level cap.

I'm not sure which information to give additionally, so apologies if this is too incomplete for anyone to know what I'm asking for. I can provide the UUIDs of the armor that has the passives, as well as the names of the passives themselves, if that helps.

The armor thng is not really important. It's starting to bug me at this point, and I am too comitted to not keep trying. If it simply doesn't work, that's okay too.
Either you get lucky or you need to dig into definition of the item whis is more modding than using CE ;).

rabenhorst
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rabenhorst »

LGCaerwyn wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 pm
any help about Madeline's ledger?
use CE last items drop uuid function to find the ledger uuid, but it's not madeline's ledger, it's "Dusty Book".
Item: S_SCL_ServantOfTheRaven_HarperLedger_c2e4b6e3-5d33-4cdf-afc0-5b583a1aabf0
Template: BOOK_GEN_Book_B_680af999-dd77-4235-90b8-3196a16eebcd ---uuid
so what's going on with this ledger?
I've got the same problem...
I accidentally sold madeline's ledger. I can't buy it back - it seems to have changed to a "dusty book" when I sold it.
Via item UUID I can't spawn anything, via template UUID I only get a dusty book.
There are hours of group play between the relevant saves... :(
Can someone help me, please?