z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by EvenLess »

zch wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:55 pm
lsq86 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:35 pm
There is also an issue with "QUEST" items for example in the underdark , when i do the quest to find the missing dwarf , the mushroom "NOBLESTALK" it is on the list but it doesnt "count" toward the quest .... i did notice that when i pick up the items normally its "orange" but when i use cheat engine the item they color is "White"
I found a way to give Noblestalk to both Shadowheart and Derryth.
Spawn additional one, I gave mine to Astarion
Initiate conversation with the Halfling Vendor Derryth Boneclaw up to the point where you have option "Show her the Noblestalk"
Go to Camp with your main and initiate conversation with Shadowheart (she wasn't in my party at the time) up to the point where you have option to give her the Noblestalk.
Make a save just in case, quick f5 never hurts
Then switch to Astarion or whoever is with the vendor lady and Give her the noblestalk, dialog will trigger correctly
Switch to your Tav and give noblestalk to Shadowheart, and you will get a dialogue and a short cutscene.
???
Profit
I just picked up the Noblestalk quest item. Spawned a bunch of the various types of Noblestalk that are in the files (and more. Talked to Shadowheart, persuaded her to eat it, and she talked about her youth. Still had the Noblestalk quest item in the inventory after this. Then I just teleported to the shroom colony and spoke to the trader, and showed her the Noblestalk and completed that quest (after which the Noblestalk quest item was gone from the inventory).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Arka1dus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arka1dus »

Arka1dus wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:13 pm
hello
i have a problem when using this table and i'm hoping for some help since it has been bothering for a long time.
When i have the "dice roll boost" option active and i'm hovering on an item (i play with a controller) to read its description in the inventory, my game crashes.
I'd like to know if this happens to other people and if there's something i can do to prevent it.
thank you
any help please?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Arka1dus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:53 am
Arka1dus wrote:
hello
i have a problem when using this table and i'm hoping for some help since it has been bothering for a long time.
When i have the "dice roll boost" option active and i'm hovering on an item (i play with a controller) to read its description in the inventory, my game crashes.
I'd like to know if this happens to other people and if there's something i can do to prevent it.
thank you
any help please?
do not use the boost or assign it a hotkey and activate it only when needed
Last edited by sanitka on Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arka1dus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arka1dus »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:36 am
Arka1dus wrote:
Arka1dus wrote:
hello
thank you
any help please?
do use the boost or assign it a hotkey and activate it only when needed
when i uncheck its box, it doesn't disable it. Even when i need to activate it i have to chech/uncheck it a couple of times. But if you say that giving it a hotkey will solve it then i'll try and tell you

Arka1dus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arka1dus »

Arka1dus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:59 am
sanitka wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:36 am
Arka1dus wrote:

any help please?
do use the boost or assign it a hotkey and activate it only when needed
when i uncheck its box, it doesn't disable it. Even when i need to activate it i have to chech/uncheck it a couple of times. But if you say that giving it a hotkey will solve it then i'll try and tell you
it still happens. I put an hotkey and unchecked the box, but it still crashes. Maybe i need to make a long rest for it to work idk, but even then i can't just long rest everytime i have to disable it.
Can it be fixed? is there anything i can do?

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

sanitka wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:49 pm
Codcat wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:57 pm
Sorry if this has been asked already but just recently 4 of my npc players have become perma invisible, i cannot see them on screen nor at camp. I used the increased party size override script from earlier in the game. I've told them to leave my party and ive saved reload etc but they're stuck that way.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
try earlier save or Debug book (item available as mod)
debug book mod outdated sadly, breaks many things in game

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

Did someone know how to spawm the right WoodWoad Club ? the two below is not the one carry the WoodWoad_MagicClub passive .
WPN_Club_WoodWoad_Conjure uuid: c71e2798-31ae-4f57-8073-c6195c2e9d02
WPN_WoodWoad_Club uuid: c71e2798-31ae-4f57-8073-c6195c2e9d02

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

knightjedi wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:45 pm
Did someone know how to spawm the right WoodWoad Club ? the two below is not the one carry the WoodWoad_MagicClub passive .
WPN_Club_WoodWoad_Conjure uuid: c71e2798-31ae-4f57-8073-c6195c2e9d02
WPN_WoodWoad_Club uuid: c71e2798-31ae-4f57-8073-c6195c2e9d02
After having spawn your WoodWoad Club ("c71e2798-31ae-4f57-8073-c6195c2e9d02"), you must add the passive "WoodWoad_MagicClub" to the player that will use it.
You do not see anything special on the weapon itself but, when you hit some foe, you will see in the combat log additional "3d4 Bludgeoning damage (Magic Club)"
The Magic is linked to the WoodWoad character, not to her club :)

Happy gaming!
Last edited by Noway3 on Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

deleted
Last edited by Noway3 on Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Damned! how do you delete a bogus post ?

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Anyone who has the Passive feature for Imperial Retaliation? I think it is on The Emperor's Staff, what it does is when the wielder succeeds a saving throw the foe that made the attack needs to make an intelligence saving throw or be stunned for 1 turn.

I really want that one as a permanent passive to my character haha xD

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

deleted

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Arka1dus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:16 am
it still happens. I put an hotkey and unchecked the box, but it still crashes. Maybe i need to make a long rest for it to work idk, but even then i can't just long rest everytime i have to disable it.
a/ if you look at the script, it only adds boosts on Enable, but does not remove them on Disable
b/ learn CE and then you can try to add remove boost command on Disable (when educated check ToggleBoosts in Testing Stuff)
c/ learn CE and then try to experiment with boosts as probably one or more breaks your game

otherwise do not use it :)
Last edited by sanitka on Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

baiabaia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by baiabaia »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:06 am
baiabaia wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:20 pm
Anyone knows how crit passive works? Under Crit Passives where they are 4 boxes reducing critical treshold and improved critical hit, if you activate them all which means it crits on 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 if I'm not mistaken and then save the game and reload do these effects persist permanently? And do they stack again with the ingame items/passives? And do this crit passives work on spells?
They just add passives that are found on in-game items, directly to your character, as if you were wearing said item. The [Link] is from the Fighter sub-class Champion.
[Link].
Organ Rearranger: The wielder scores a Critical Hit when rolling a 19. When they roll 2 damage or less, reroll the dice, taking the highest result. (This effect applies to all attack and damage rolls while the weapon is equipped, whether they be physical or magical attacks, and not just rolls made using the weapon itself.)
[Link].
Elegant Duellist: While your off-hand is empty, you score a Critical Hit when rolling a 19. Moreover, you gain an additional reaction per turn
[Link].
Improved Critical: The number you need to roll a Critical Hit while attacking is reduced by 1. This effect can stack.
[Link].
Deathbringer's Sight: You gain Darkvision up to a range of 10 ft / 3 m, or 50 ft / 15 m if you already have it. The number you need to roll a Critical Hit while attacking is reduced by 1. This effect can stack.
My experience is that the passive works as if all conditions were met. F.ex. "While your off-hand is empty"... Even if your offhand isn't empty, I believe you'd still get the effect when adding the passive using CE. I'm not completely certain though.

Passives persists across saves and long rests.
Thanks for the info!

Arka1dus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arka1dus »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:48 pm
Arka1dus wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:16 am
a/ if you look at the script, it only adds boosts on Enable, but does not remove them on Disable
b/ learn CE and then you can try to add remove boost command on Disable (when educated check ToggleBoosts in Testing Stuff)
c/ learn CE and then try to experiment with boots as probably one or more breaks your game

otherwise do not use it :)
I think youre giving it for granted that i have the time to do it. I, just like many, have to work in the day and when i sit down tired at night when i got time to play, i'd like to enjoy the game in peace not getting to learn coding to fix an option that, by being usable, is supposed to be working fine. If the code is incomplete why should it be my responsibility to fix it instead of putting an actual fix to it? Also i dont think it can be an overloading of boosts as you say, as i only use that one and the increased weight capacity.
So please could you or anyone give me an actual solution?
thank you