Power & Revolution 2023 Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheFearsomeOx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Power & Revolution 2023 Edition

Post by TheFearsomeOx »

I have a very basic understanding of Cheat Engine, and thus please don't expect anything amazing from this. However, because the game is so buggy I've found the only way to get around it is to correct values myself.

Thus, here are some of my trainers per country - when I play more countries I will upload versions for them.

United Kingdom (up to date as of 08/10/2023 - 6.94)
prUK2023.CT
6.94 - current as of 10/10/2023
(1.8 KiB) Downloaded 780 times
Features & How to use
Military
  • Missiles
  • High Velocity Missiles
  • Shells/Mortar Rounds
Economy
  • Surplus Budget (Reduce/Eliminate budget deficit)
  • Inflation Pointer (Scan for value, FLOAT)
  • Electricity [Surplus]
Where it says 'Inflation Pointer' you need to copy the value down and run another scan for the copied value, you're looking for a static address - you will need to repeat this when loading the game again if you want to change it.
United Kingdom - old table not as many features (6.93)
prUK2023-6.93.ct
6.93 - outdated
(4.09 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Qatar (up to date as of 15/10/2023 - 6.94)
qatar.CT
6.93 - current as of 15/10/2023
(1.55 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
Features & How to use
  • Surplus Budget
  • Mortar R (Rounds)
  • Missiles
  • High Velocity Missiles
  • Commandos
  • Ruling Party Budget
  • Inflation (experimental - it will say -999 at first, put to 0 for 0%, 0.003 for 3% etc.)
Having trouble finding electricity but will be added asap.
I will add more to the UK table over time and make ones for other countries. Please feel free to modify as needed and consider sharing your table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by TheFearsomeOx on Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ama15
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Power & Revolution 2023 Edition

Post by Ama15 »

TheFearsomeOx wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:25 am
I have a very basic understanding of Cheat Engine, and thus please don't expect anything amazing from this. However, because the game is so buggy I've found the only way to get around it is to correct values myself.

Thus, here are some of my trainers per country - when I play more countries I will upload versions for them.

United Kingdom (up to date as of 08/10/2023)
prUK2023.CT
Features & How to use
Military
  • Missiles
  • High Velocity Missiles
  • Shells/Mortar Rounds
Economy
  • Electricity [Surplus]
Where it says 'Inflation Pointer' you need to copy the value down and run another scan for the copied value, you're looking for a static address - you will need to repeat this when loading the game again if you want to change it.
I will add more to the UK table over time and make ones for other countries. Please feel free to modify as needed and consider sharing your table.
hello, the table does not work for me. but I wanted to know how you found the value for electricity and what does that mean Surplus Budget?

TheFearsomeOx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheFearsomeOx »

Ama15 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:45 pm
TheFearsomeOx wrote:

prUK2023.CT
Features & How to use
Military
  • Missiles
  • High Velocity Missiles
  • Shells/Mortar Rounds
Economy
  • Electricity [Surplus]
hello, the table does not work for me. but I wanted to know how you found the value for electricity and what does that mean Surplus Budget?
Hi, what version of the game are you using? I also have mod tool and god and spy, so this may affect it. Let me know the version and if needed I'll make one without the two DLCs if I can.

As for how I found electricity, I have god & spy; I set the scan to unknown initial value for float and slowly increased the electricity using god and spy, each time scanning for increased value. When I found it, I reloaded the clean save/no god and spy activated and modified the value which gave me the surplus electricity.

The same can be done for any value with patience.

Edit: Also noticed the inflation pointer is acting up so will look to correct.

Ama15
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ama15 »

TheFearsomeOx wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:53 pm
Ama15 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:45 pm
TheFearsomeOx wrote:

prUK2023.CT
Features & How to use
Military
  • Missiles
  • High Velocity Missiles
  • Shells/Mortar Rounds
Economy
  • Electricity [Surplus]
Hi, what version of the game are you using? I also have mod tool and god and spy, so this may affect it. Let me know the version and if needed I'll make one without the two DLCs if I can.

As for how I found electricity, I have god & spy; I set the scan to unknown initial value for float and slowly increased the electricity using god and spy, each time scanning for increased value. When I found it, I reloaded the clean save/no god and spy activated and modified the value which gave me the surplus electricity.

The same can be done for any value with patience.

Edit: Also noticed the inflation pointer is acting up so will look to correct.
I am using the version 6.93. thank you but no need to make a table. I am also doing tests on cheat engine and for the moment I have only managed to find the addresses for agriculture, industry, service, inflation. But these are not fixed addresses so when you leave the game and come back you will have to look for the other address.
and what is the Surplus Budget?

TheFearsomeOx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheFearsomeOx »

No problem - this is for 6.94.

Direct message me your Discord and I can run through how I found the values with you.

As for the address issue, it used to be that they were fixed and didn't change unless the game updated - with 2023 many of the addresses are changing on reload and my cheat engine knowledge is very limited so I can't get around this yet. However, I have found for all these values there is still a static address/non-changing that holds the value always even after game restart; I take the value from it and search for it again. I'll try upload some screenshots soon to illustrate what I mean.

Surplus budget is 'extraordinary revenues' which is the option in god and spy to add money to your budget directly, it can be seen under taxes when you scroll down to the bottom. I have found the value for it and this way you can add whatever amount you like to your budget without it affecting achievements. So say UK has a 300 billion deficit, I can add 350 billion to balance the books and then some.

Edit: added an old 6.93 table I did a little while ago

Ama15
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ama15 »

TheFearsomeOx wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:49 am

Direct message me your Discord and I can run through how I found the values with you.

As for the address issue, it used to be that they were fixed and didn't change unless the game updated - with 2023 many of the addresses are changing on reload and my cheat engine knowledge is very limited so I can't get around this yet. However, I have found for all these values there is still a static address/non-changing that holds the value always even after game restart; I take the value from it and search for it again. I'll try upload some screenshots soon to illustrate what I mean.

Surplus budget is 'extraordinary revenues' which is the option in god and spy to add money to your budget directly, it can be seen under taxes when you scroll down to the bottom. I have found the value for it and this way you can add whatever amount you like to your budget without it affecting achievements. So say UK has a 300 billion deficit, I can add 350 billion to balance the books and then some.

yes, I too am not really an expert in cheat engines but on the P&R 2022 I still managed to find the fixed addresses while the no...

for the Surplus budget, I also tried to have it but in the end I obtained 5 fixed addresses, one of them is just the display of the income amount. 2 others when I add money via god and spy the values ​​change but do not correspond to the amount entered

edit: thank you for the table for version 6.93, I'll see if it works by creating a game with UK. (I play with Algeria, that's why I wanted to create my own table)

TheFearsomeOx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheFearsomeOx »

Qatar added, due to be updated in few days with electricity and some more values.

HanJinKi28
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HanJinKi28 »

TheFearsomeOx wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:49 am

can you teach me how to find the surplus budget value?

MightyExoels
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MightyExoels »

We need more features :) like resources and manpower and possibly popularity of the leader and etc

BlackNoxis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackNoxis »

Manpower and other resources are now harder to find since they're not static addresses anymore. They're dynamically created at program launch, like modern games, but not quite there since they're still fully writable.
Problem is their addresses change after each launch, so you gotta find the pointer address for each. And that's more problematic since you can't attach any CE debugger anymore in 6.93 and 6.94.
Unless someone cares to share a cracked executable without debugging protection, the other solution would be for someone to share a table with pointers already found for various nations.
And that's no exactly a short task.