z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Tekrom0 »

Noway3 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:11 am
Tekrom0 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:39 pm
I'd hate to ask, but unfortunately, the "Search Thread" option doesn't ever work for me.
How would I go about finding Item and Spell ID's from mods?
In this specific case, it would be Artificer.
I know the existing table has an ID finder for items, but not spells.
What exactly would I have to do to find Mod IDs?
What you need is the tool for unpacking the mod. Follow these steps:
  1. Download and install "THE" tool: you should follow instructions given here [Link]
    Don't skip any step, they are all important (Installation, Configuration, Usage)
  2. Download the mod and extract the *.pak file(s) from the downloaded archive.
  3. Start "BG3_Modders-Multitool" and drop the "Artificer.pak" file on the very big light blue "Drop .. mod .pak here" box.
  4. Check the log output (black box below) for successful completion. It should say "Unpacking complete!" at the end.
  5. The mod files are extracted under the "bg3-modders-multitool\UnpackedMods\Artificer\" directory.
    directories of interest, with the info you are looking for, are:
    • ...\Public\Artificer\RootTemplates\
    • ...Public\Artificer\Stats\Generated
    • ...Public\Artificer\Lists
    • ...Public\Artificer\Tags
  6. for example: the "WPN_Artillerist_Eldritch_Cannon" ID is "777badfb-ec7c-441a-9dd8-b4a2392d29c2" and the Artificer companion is invoked (if I interpret it correctly) with the spell "Target_BattleSmithCompanion"
Enjoy!
Thank you for your help. Thankfully, I was able to figure out Multitool through the modding section under Larian's Discord before coming back here to check updates, but it's good to know I wasn't being completely clueless.

Unfortunately, I can't do what I want to do and summon BOTH Steel Defender and the Eldritch cannon due to them both taking up the same summon slot (Specifically, apparently they take the Ranger Companion summon slot). I'm not sure if there is a way to increase the amount of summons you can get from 1 spell.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lunaeria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lunaeria »

Complete long shot, but CE is the only thing I can think of for how people are managing this and nobody has answered when I ask around, but... does anyone know if it's possible to use CE to swap character models during in-game cutscenes?

For example, if you had a Gale-exclusive cutscene, but you swapped Gale out for Lae'zel or whoever, so the animations/cutscene would still play as normal, but with Lae'zel in Gale's place? Looking into it for screenshot purposes, I'd be really grateful if anyone can help. Thank you!

Nu Titan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nu Titan »

so is "Last Item Dropped/Equiped UUID" -> "Get Item's Template UUID" broken on the latest versions of the game/table?
I was able to use it fine before, but after the last few updates I only get the following ID, and it won't change after dropping any item.
S_TinyHole_GoblinCheckpoint_001_989c2d13-be1f-4874-884a-b9438563b564

I tried loading very early saves (and restarting the game/table) and still that is the only UUID that shows when dropping items.

edit: it seems to work on other characters besides my avatar/tav, so problem solved.
Last edited by Nu Titan on Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PerpetuallyAmiss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PerpetuallyAmiss »

Checking back after some time. Any way to add "Martial Arts: Dexterous Attacks" to non monk characters. Apart from being an easy way to have "finesse" weapons I want to see if it'll change the terrible elf animations to some thing less WEEBish.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Banemage wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:26 pm
So is there no way to add the "warp" ability permanently?
What is this "warp" ability you keep talking about?
If you're talking about the Unlock Teleport in Zanzer's table, then it's merely a Misty Step variant, specifically AddBoostsToPlayer("UnlockSpell(Target_WildMagic_Teleport)"). Since it's a spell, you can just add it as such, rather than adding it as a boost; AddSpellToPlayer("Target_WildMagic_Teleport").

That being said, if it's just a "Teleport to an unoccupied space you can see" you're after, I can only recommend AddSpellToPlayer("Target_MistyStep_Free"), as this does the same (with longer range, I think), AND it's a free cast, so you can cast it indefinitely. Essentially unlimited movement.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks again for all your work and sharing! 8-)

patch version 4.1.1.3700362 seems to cause some issues or maybe some conflict with a mod?
looks like there was a small download from Steam today, Table was working 9/16/23 .
what happens is when trying to Add Gold (1000) it crashes after about 10 times.
maybe I was doing it too fast or something, basically it could be something on my end, but not sure what.

Thanks for any tips or help.

Edit: I was able to get 2000 and use Search with another to add more, without crashing.

JobeStroud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JobeStroud »

Think I found it. No idea how to delete my posts.

Alexios73
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexios73 »

Does anyone know how could I remove a specific trait?
I got that Auntie Ethel's Hair, but used it on an ability that on my current build I no longer use. I'd like to remove the trait 'Auntie Ethel's boon' from my character.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Banemage wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:00 am
Noway3 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:40 pm
Would you know how to perma-unlock warp and edit carry weight so both carry over without needing to use the CE to re-enable the effects?
boosts are usually not surviving a full rest but one workaround is to give to your character and companions an equivalent spell: they will appear as "common action", no matter the class of the character.
Once you have given the spell, you don't need CE for that spell purpose anymore.

For example, to improve your carry weight capacity (x2), you can add spell "Target_EnhanceAbility" with BullsStrength Option. Or you can just increase your strength permanently but that may unbalance your character too much.

For teleporting self, you have spells like "Target_MistyStep" (18m) or "Target_Blink_Teleport" (6m) or "Teleportation_DimensionDoor" (you and 1 ally as far as you can see - about 32m)

Another way to add permanent attributes are "passive features" but I don't see any that fit for your case.

SilvesTheRog
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SilvesTheRog »

Hi!
Is it possible to add multiple instances of the same passive somehow? The only way I found out is to stack 2 of them:

1. Add a passive (for example, empowered evocation) via cheat engine table
2. Then reach level 10 as wizard and empowered evocation will be added again, resulting in 2 passives working at the same time (though your character sheet will show only one). They also stay after resting or reloading save. Even tested on PS5 and both passives were still there until the end of the game.

Same goes for item passives too. Adding spellmight through console commands and equipping the gloves results in two active spellmights.

If it's not possible, then is there any way to level up to a certain level and then reset my character to level 1, keeping all the bonuses I got from level ups?

tmjoker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tmjoker »

Noob question here
I wanna try one playthrough of Durge as a Cleric or Paladin of Bhaal
How do I set the Bhaal deity to the character?
I found these:
b03d4a89-bba7-45a4-a89d-a132ddd75637 (Cleric God: Bhaal)
5daae0e8-8f1a-4798-8247-c252dbc311da (Paladin God: Bhaal)
But I don't know how to set / overwrite the deity for the character
Any help is appreciated

s0ftcorn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by s0ftcorn »

tmjoker wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:16 pm
Noob question here
I wanna try one playthrough of Durge as a Cleric or Paladin of Bhaal
How do I set the Bhaal deity to the character?
I found these:
b03d4a89-bba7-45a4-a89d-a132ddd75637 (Cleric God: Bhaal)
5daae0e8-8f1a-4798-8247-c252dbc311da (Paladin God: Bhaal)
But I don't know how to set / overwrite the deity for the character
Any help is appreciated

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
SetTagOnPlayer("uuid)
[DISABLE]
Keep the quotation marks and not sure if its a Tag or a Flag. If it doesnt work just try SetFlagOnPlayer("uuid")

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

NeatWolf wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:32 am
Noway3 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:52 pm
Hi All,
Spoiler
  • Update: 2023-09-16:
    1. Added logic to better completely eliminate duplicates (from game patches)
    2. Added logic to put "important/useful" columns in front, excel and json files.
  • Update: 2023-09-15:
    1. Fixed missing English translations (mainly in templates files)
    2. Added Flags and Tags files
    3. Added TimelineTemplates in addition to RootTemplates
    4. Updated the code and data up to game version "Patch2 / Hotfix2"
    5. Re-organized files on a google drive share (see new links in this post)
    6. Published the python script source code
    7. Added SQLite3 output format (for future use)
Pitch and details
I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses, Tags, Flags, Templates, Weapons and outputs them into JSON, Excel files and SQLite database .

With these files, you should be able to query for any item, spell, boost, flag, tag, status that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID to use in the cheat tables.

Here is the link to the google drive directory, with all the files:
:!: Note: the JSON, Excel or SQLite version contains the same data in different formats; choose the format that fits your habits/needs.

The google drive [Link] contains:
  • [Link] Relatively small files that can be browsed with a JSON viewer (see examples below).
  • [Link] Same as above in a format for easy import to excel or other databases.
  • [Link] Somewhat bigger but Excel presentation, filtering, sorting, searching capabilities is candy-bar! Most can be viewed online.
  • [Link] (:!: 22 MB - download only) An all-in-one sqlite3 database for use and processing by other tools.
  • [Link] The python code that rules them all (creating all of these files).
Each directories (json, excel, the sqlite db) contains an instance of these game objects (files):
  • Armors (base stuff)
  • Characters (Stats)
  • Flags
  • Objects
  • Passives
  • Spells
  • Statuses
  • Tags
  • Templates - advanced items (magical stuff) *new* includes RootTemplates and TimelineTemplates
  • Weapons (base stuff)

My thanks again (and again) and credits to Zander, EvenLess and all the others in this forum that heavily inspired my own production here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous updates and obsolete stuff
[*] Update: 2023-09-01:

I have refreshed all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets to include Patch2 updates for all items, spells, etc ... and translations.
    [*] Update: 2023-08-28:

I have updated all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets with a "fresh script run" today. With these changes:
    1. Added all RootTemplates records (.xlsx and _dict.json))
      • In these files I have gathered the records from "RootTemplates" files found in the 'UnpackedData' directory tree.
      • All are there (367792 rows) and, as a result, it is quite a cumbersome list. I suggest to filter it with "Type = item" to get the essentials:
      • You will find there, among other, "skinned" weapons and armors (like the Nightsong outfit), books, alchemy, food, weapons, quests and other more mundane stuff.
    2. Sorted the columns in the excel sheets
      • I have moved the most "interesting one" to left so you have then on screen at first sight (English names, UUID, ..)
    3. Corrected few bugs in my script that missed certain type of translations.
    I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses and Weapons and puts them into JSON files.
    The script does also puts them all together, in on Excel workbook with separated Excel sheets per item type.
    The resulting workbook is less than 4MB and can be downloaded or browsed online.

With these files, you should be able to query any item that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID (when available)
    to use in the cheat tables.

Here are the files (links to google drive):
    (I hope that these links are OK with the forum rules!)

The excel workbook contains all the sheets that are in the other JSON files
    • Obsolete url removed. See updated list of file above
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    • [Link]
    You can view JSON files in any text viewer but I suggest to use a specialized viewer, like "Datroit JSON Viewer" (available on datroit_dot_com).
    MS Visual Studio Code is also fine for viewing and searching inside JSON files.

While testing my script, I have found that they are sometimes multiple instances of the same object in different files.

Does anybody knows where I can find the proper "load order" of "unpacked _data" to ensure that I am taking the latest update of an object only?
    This is the "load order" that I use in my script for now -- can someone check if that's right, please?:
    "Gustav/Public/Gustav", "Gustav/Public/GustavDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix1/Public/Shared", "Patch0_Hotfix1/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix1/Public/Gustav", "Patch0_Hotfix1/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch0_Hotfix2/Public/Shared", "Patch0_Hotfix2/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix2/Public/Gustav", "Patch0_Hotfix2/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch0_Hotfix3/Public/Shared", "Patch0_Hotfix3/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix3/Public/Gustav", "Patch0_Hotfix3/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch0_Hotfix4/Public/Shared", "Patch0_Hotfix4/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch0_Hotfix4/Public/Gustav", "Patch0_Hotfix4/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch1/Public/Shared", "Patch1/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch1/Public/Gustav", "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    "Patch2/Public/Shared", "Patch2/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch2/Public/Gustav", "Patch2/Public/GustavDev",
    "Patch2_Hotfix1/Public/Shared", "Patch2_Hotfix1/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch2_Hotfix1/Public/Gustav", "Patch2_Hotfix1/Public/GustavDev",
    "Patch2_Hotfix2/Public/Shared", "Patch2_Hotfix2/Public/SharedDev",
    "Patch2_Hotfix2/Public/Gustav", "Patch2_Hotfix2/Public/GustavDev"
    Here are some example of what's in those files:
    Example of spell details found in Spell_dict.json
    "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical": {
    "EntryName": "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical",
    "EntryType": "SpellData",
    "SpellType": "Shout",
    "EntryUsing": "Shout_FalseLife",
    "SpellSchool": "Divination",
    "SpellProperties": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "Icon": "Action_Monster_Orin_DeathbringerAssault",
    "DisplayName": "hcb4c06ebgeb5dg4b0dgb4d3gce925d8b8833;2",
    "DisplayName_English": "Arcane Critical",
    "Description": "h32772a4agf2f6g43fagaa4fgecb011feb623;3",
    "Description_English": "Magically augment your ability to annihilate your foes with powerful attacks. The number you need to <LSTag Tooltip=\"AttackRoll\">roll</LSTag> a <LSTag Tooltip=\"CriticalHit\">Critical Hit</LSTag> while attacking is reduced by 2. This effect can stack.",
    "DescriptionParams": "1",
    "TooltipStatusApply": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "UseCosts": "BonusActionPoint:1;SpellSlotsGroup:1:1:1",
    "VerbalIntent": "Buff",
    "root_folder": "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    },
    Example of lookup for "Legendary" in file "Armor_dict.json" with Datroit JSON viewer:

Another example of browsing JSON file with MS Visual Studio Code:

Before somebody ask: I intend to share the python script soon but it is a bit of a mess for now: it needs both more testing and cleanup.
    --> The source code is now also shared on the google drive
    Please let me know if something looks to be missing or wrong!

And don't forget to enjoy the game!
    Hi there!

Thanks for sharing those tables - they definitely are of huge help for modding (especially if you don't want to dedicate 9+GB to dump most files from gustav and shared.

I was wondering - do you also happen to have a table where to find the pairs "creature_name" - UUID?

I was trying to spawn specific creatures or summons but I can't seem to find the UUIDs in my files. For instance, let's suppose we want to spawn a "Squirrel" (taken from the Creatures list) - did you perchance stumble on where the index to pair it with a UUID is stored?
    Here is your squirrel :) - Just execute the code in the CE console window to get one near you but don't expect him doing fancy things or ... anything actually! The uuid can be found in "Templates" files : e.g. search for Squirrel in "Templates_dict.json" an use the "MapKey" as UUID.

Code: Select all

local uuid = "6d8584d9-7a83-49b5-8f7c-d777fc57f705" -- Squirrel
    local player = GetHostCharacter()

SetArgToString(0, uuid)
    SetArgToString(1, player)
    SetArgToLong(2, 0)
    SetArgToLong(3, 1)
    SetArgToLong(4, 0)
    SetArgToLong(5, 1)
    ClearArg(6)
    ExecuteCall("CreateAtObject")
    SPAWNED_UNIT = GetArgAsString(6)

Banemage
    Cheater
    Cheater

Post by Banemage »

Noway3 wrote:
    Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:54 am
    Banemage wrote:
    Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:00 am
    Noway3 wrote:
    Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:40 pm
    Would you know how to perma-unlock warp and edit carry weight so both carry over without needing to use the CE to re-enable the effects?
    boosts are usually not surviving a full rest but one workaround is to give to your character and companions an equivalent spell: they will appear as "common action", no matter the class of the character.
    Once you have given the spell, you don't need CE for that spell purpose anymore.

For example, to improve your carry weight capacity (x2), you can add spell "Target_EnhanceAbility" with BullsStrength Option. Or you can just increase your strength permanently but that may unbalance your character too much.

For teleporting self, you have spells like "Target_MistyStep" (18m) or "Target_Blink_Teleport" (6m) or "Teleportation_DimensionDoor" (you and 1 ally as far as you can see - about 32m)

Another way to add permanent attributes are "passive features" but I don't see any that fit for your case.
    Thanks for the response, I tried incorperating what a previous user said: AddSpellToPlayer("Target_WildMagic_Teleport")

but upon trying to execute the command, the CE checkbox wont check, it doesn't allow me to activate it at all, could you show me how i'd format the script to add that?

Banemage
    Cheater
    Cheater

Post by Banemage »

EvenLess wrote:
    Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:49 am
    Banemage wrote:
    Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:26 pm
    So is there no way to add the "warp" ability permanently?
    What is this "warp" ability you keep talking about?
    If you're talking about the Unlock Teleport in Zanzer's table, then it's merely a Misty Step variant, specifically AddBoostsToPlayer("UnlockSpell(Target_WildMagic_Teleport)"). Since it's a spell, you can just add it as such, rather than adding it as a boost; AddSpellToPlayer("Target_WildMagic_Teleport").

That being said, if it's just a "Teleport to an unoccupied space you can see" you're after, I can only recommend AddSpellToPlayer("Target_MistyStep_Free"), as this does the same (with longer range, I think), AND it's a free cast, so you can cast it indefinitely. Essentially unlimited movement.
    What would the entire script look like if I wanted to add both the wildmagic teleport and free action misty step? I'm a total novice at this, it seems like it's not enough to have it just as:

{$lua}
    if syntaxcheck then return end
    [ENABLE]
    AddSpellToPlayer("Target_MistyStep_Free")
    [DISABLE]