z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dark.6083
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Dark.6083 »

LibertusRex wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:41 am
G'day, people.
Does anyone knows if we can get rid of the darkened portrait using CE?
Add the disguise self ability (mask of many faces).

Change to another race, which will change your portrait. Dismiss the disguise, which changes it back.

Remove the disguise self ability.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nell9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nell9 »

Does anyone know the code for those items

dark mind
slave mind

^^
Last edited by nell9 on Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

delion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by delion »

Razapudroshko wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:27 pm
table dead? no more updates?
i think yes. no one table is wotking atm...

Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jordancyre »

delion wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:05 pm
Razapudroshko wrote:
The latest V9 table works. You just have to "register commands" while the save is loading. You have to wait until the "Command count" value changes to 1264 while the save is loading and then enable "Register Commands".

There's still the occasional crash using the item spawner but everything works fine.

Truhel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Truhel »

Jordancyre wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:37 pm
delion wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:05 pm
Razapudroshko wrote:
The latest V9 table works. You just have to "register commands" while the save is loading. You have to wait until the "Command count" value changes to 1264 while the save is loading and then enable "Register Commands".

There's still the occasional crash using the item spawner but everything works fine.
I can confirm that. Everything works flawlessly, and there are significantly fewer crashes after the last update.

Truhel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Truhel »

Is there any spell modifier that would allow me to select multiple targets with the option to select one target multiple times?
If I use the boost with 5 targets override,
ModifyMaximumTargets(Override,5)
it doesn't allow me to use the same spell on the same target (even spells like Magic Missiles or Scorching Ray).
So is there any list of possible modifications or does any1 know modifications to add this option to the spell?

EDIT:
I have found that I have to also use:
ModifyNumberOfTargets(Override,5,true)
The remaining question is if there is a modification to add multiple template charges for spells without target (e.g., Lightning Bolt).

lucaslemao800
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lucaslemao800 »

how to spawn nightsong? I can't find her anymore in act 3, she doesn't appear!

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Truhel wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:22 pm
Is there any spell modifier that would allow me to select multiple targets with the option to select one target multiple times?
it doesn't allow me to use the same spell on the same target (even spells like Magic Missiles or Scorching Ray).
So is there any list of possible modifications or does any1 know modifications to add this option to the spell?

EDIT:
The remaining question is if there is a modification to add multiple template charges for spells without target (e.g., Lightning Bolt).
care to share your LUA for me to try?

Truhel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Truhel »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:49 pm
Truhel wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:22 pm

EDIT:
care to share your LUA for me to try?
Here is the boost variant with
- Freecast
- Silent
- NonMelee
- Stealth
- 100x duration
- 100m Range
- 20m AOE
- 15 max targets
- 15 max same targets

I would like to add the option of multicast for untargeted template spells (best example would be Lightning Bolt)

Code: Select all

[{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
boosts = "UnlockSpellVariant(FreecastCheck(),ModifyNumberOfTargets(Override,15,true),ModifyMaximumTargets(Override,15),,ModifyTargetRadius(Override,100),ModifyAreaRadius(AdditiveBase,20),ModifySpellFlags(Melee,0),ModifySpellFlags(Verbal,0),ModifySpellFlags(Stealth,1),ModifyStatusDuration(Multiplicative,100),ModifySummonDuration(Multiplicative,100),ModifySavingThrowDisadvantage(),ModifyUseCosts(Override,ActionPoint,0,0),ModifyTooltipDescription())"
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer(boosts)
[DISABLE]
RemoveBoostsFromPlayer(boosts)

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Truhel wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:56 pm

- Freecast
- Silent
- NonMelee
- Stealth
- 100x duration
- 100m Range
- 20m AOE
- 15 max targets
- 15 max same targets

I would like to add the option of multicast for untargeted template spells (best example would be Lightning Bolt)

[{$lua}
boosts = "UnlockSpellVariant(FreecastCheck(),ModifyNumberOfTargets(Override,15,true),ModifyMaximumTargets(Override,15),,ModifyTargetRadius(Override,100),ModifyAreaRadius(AdditiveBase,20),ModifySpellFlags(Melee,0),ModifySpellFlags(Verbal,0),ModifySpellFlags(Stealth,1),ModifyStatusDuration(Multiplicative,100),ModifySummonDuration(Multiplicative,100),ModifySavingThrowDisadvantage(),ModifyUseCosts(Override,ActionPoint,0,0),ModifyTooltipDescription())"
[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]
testing now. I call it Super Power Spell Booster. Thank you for sharing

EDIT: Working great and holy powerful. By Bhaal, I can kill Vlaakith with it. :D

Truhel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Truhel »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:16 pm
Truhel wrote:

- Freecast
- Silent
- NonMelee
- Stealth
- 100x duration
- 100m Range
- 20m AOE
- 15 max targets
- 15 max same targets

[{$lua}
[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]

EDIT: Working great and holy powerful. By Bhaal, I can kill Vlaakith with it. :D
It's pretty Raistlin-God style, but you have to turn off the AOE effect and the boost itself from time to time (for some of the self-cast spells and to prevent disintegration of the whole area :D).

lacheflausatfearless
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lacheflausatfearless »

nell9 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:58 pm
Does anyone know the code for those items

dark mind
slave mind

^^
Slave mind - 2c5bca7e-8649-4217-9ebb-52b20a506e99
Dark mind - f938e0a4-fb50-4d69-8b40-18e9bba30a22

krudam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by krudam »

MrEasy wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:21 pm
just a lame question. i used this tables console commands and now after saving and closing the game i cant get the console command on CE to check and open. i just wanted to add more coins lol
you don't need console command for that just click on last moved item and it shows a quantity. then move the gold and it will populate to say, 300. then change it to 3000 or whatever then drag it out of your inventory onto the ground and pick it up again and it will have changed. or go to shop

Azefa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Azefa »

Can anyone help me how to spawn a character's statue(free bless after long rest for main character) which is offerd by Stoney & Boney at the circus in early act3? I pay 5000 gold, but the statue does not appears in my camp. I still cant figure out which option should I use in CE to spawn it.

M1G
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by M1G »

Truhel wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:26 pm
PeDaGaNG wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:16 pm
Truhel wrote:

- Freecast
- Silent
- NonMelee
- Stealth
- 100x duration
- 100m Range
- 20m AOE
- 15 max targets
- 15 max same targets

[{$lua}
[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]

It's pretty Raistlin-God style, but you have to turn off the AOE effect and the boost itself from time to time (for some of the self-cast spells and to prevent disintegration of the whole area :D).

How do I properly input this to test it? Sorry, I'm new.