Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by HylianZ »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:08 pm
Great stuff as usual, thanks a lot!

Question: If you use this to add all accessories - will it add the Dawn Shard as well? (Normally a story related item..) As this might unlock a steam achievement very early on, and it might interfere with the story as well.

Another question is regarding the License Points - Will it give you an insane amount of points? Or will it just freeze the amount you currently have?
Not positive about the Dawn Shard. I think it doesn't, but it's probably best to save before using it, just in case.

Edit: Just confirmed it does give you the Dawn Shard.

As far as the License points... It's a bit of both. It will freeze at whatever you set it, but then whatever you spend with one character, will be added to the other character's license points. So for instance, if you fill out a board, and it would have used like 4k points, then all other characters will have 4k points.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by HylianZ on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:33 pm
Minor update dealing with the rest of the items that were missing. I added in the missing weapons and loot to both the Override Shop Item ID option and the Add All Items. I reset the default Permanent Status Effects to not give you anything. As far as jobs, it seemed to work with me changing the second job only. I misidentified one option as it is the currently selected job. What I did was choose a second job and go get licenses for it. Then I press Y to switch back to first job showing and back out some. Then I change second job in CE. It seemed to work okay for me that way.

I'm not sure what I can do more today as I have to do real life stuff with the wife. Enjoy!
Hello!

Thanks for your awesome table! quick question... how do you use the Override Shop Item ID ? I tried activating it and selecting an ID for an item i want, but no store anywhere shows the item i selected.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Azure wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Hello!

Thanks for your awesome table! quick question... how do you use the Override Shop Item ID ? I tried activating it and selecting an ID for an item i want, but no store anywhere shows the item i selected.
It isn't visible, just buy the any item after enabling the code and selecting what you want, and you'll get that item at the cost of the item you select to buy in the store. You'll notice when you buy it that the count shown in the store doesn't go up. Check your inventory afterwards and the item you selected in the CE Table will be there.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

There's a couple weapons still missing from the dropdown/all items list, a bow 'Dhanusha' and a gun 'Mithuna'.

These two should be the final/most powerful of the bow/gun weapons.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Amazing. This table is on it's way to being as comprehensive as the save editors for the PS2 games. All we need now is a license editor to enable and disable licenses/abilities at will.

Edit: okay maybe not, I forgot about the party editor, flag editor, bestiary, bazaar, esper and character stat editor, etc... Still, it's really good.

nemesis688
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nemesis688 »

Any chance of a 100% steal and or poach rate?

bunny1ov3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bunny1ov3r »

@DrummerIX

Hello, I registered here just to ask you a question on how to use this program. Thanks.

I am at a loss here with how to use this FFXII_TZA.CT file. I tried putting it at the root game folder. It didn't work. I don't really know what else to try. I hope you can explain briefly how to use this script. I appreciate it.

And anyone else who understand how this works, feel free to answer. Thanks.

Bunny1ov3r

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Added few more options in my limited time today. I might try to do something with Steal next if I can figure something out with it.

Zagaroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zagaroth »

So, just as a quick note, (and I may have missed it as there are several pages already), but if you have "infinite items/minimum 10" set and reach the point in the game where you get thrown into the dungeon, you get 10 of *everything*. I guess the game script tries to set everything to zero (after copying current numbers), and that causes this script to intercept and change everything to 10 instead.

Zagaroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zagaroth »

I don't seem to have an option to edit, so I'm replying to myself to note that I was slightly incorrect: You have 10 of everything equipable or consumable (and as they are equipable as accessories, that includes the special Magicites), but it has no impact on Loot.

KarmaDragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KarmaDragon »

Zagaroth wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:44 am
So, just as a quick note, (and I may have missed it as there are several pages already), but if you have "infinite items/minimum 10" set and reach the point in the game where you get thrown into the dungeon, you get 10 of *everything*. I guess the game script tries to set everything to zero (after copying current numbers), and that causes this script to intercept and change everything to 10 instead.
Yes, you did miss it, it's on the first page, first post, edit 3.

kadashsouba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kadashsouba »

This Cheat table is great, but if that would be possible could you try to find and add option to steal all monster items at once? It was possible at PCSX2. It would be amazing helpfull. Hope you could add it. THX!

Edit: with thief's cuffs youcan steal sometimes 2 items at one time but dunno if that could help you

peakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peakey »

is there a chance of changing the jobs`?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

bunny1ov3r wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:17 am
@DrummerIX

Hello, I registered here just to ask you a question on how to use this program. Thanks.

I am at a loss here with how to use this FFXII_TZA.CT file. I tried putting it at the root game folder. It didn't work. I don't really know what else to try. I hope you can explain briefly how to use this script. I appreciate it.

And anyone else who understand how this works, feel free to answer. Thanks.

Bunny1ov3r
It requires the program Cheat Engine. Try to look up some tutorials on how to use Cheat Engine. You basically copy the file to the My Cheat Tables folder under documents. Start up CE, Open the Process of FFXII and it asks to load the table. Then you can press the options to use the table. You can search for a tutorial for more information.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

peakey wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:14 am
is there a chance of changing the jobs`?
It's already in the table.