z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hXc Mike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by hXc Mike »

hotfix #5 is (a)LIVE! personally i'm excited for this bullet point

"PERFORMANCE
Fixed a memory leak when creating and destroying multiple objects. "

hopefully will lead to fewer crashes with item spawner (looking at ALL SCROLLS)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

hXc Mike wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:59 pm

"PERFORMANCE

is this table still work?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Babbymode wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:28 pm
Gonna try to figure out a good conditional IF() that fixes any issues using MinimumRollResult() within reasonable use of the bonus, Reliable Talent and Remarkable Athlete passives seems to be a good place to start, I'll publish my results if they seem to fix any crashes I get
You could try taking a look at CriticalHit() and ReduceCriticalAttackThreshold(). Those are two boosts that affect the requirement for a critical hit. F.ex. ReduceCriticalAttackThreshold(1) will make you crit on 19 and 20. Maybe setting it to 19 will make you crit on 1+ :)
I'm sure there are more functions like them. I haven't looked for them yet, but I you could try looking for them using part of their names, such as ReduceCritical. There are probably others that aren't specific for attacking.

hXc Mike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hXc Mike »

knightjedi wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:23 am
hXc Mike wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:59 pm

"PERFORMANCE

is this table still work?
still checking things out, all scrolls still crashes, but i can one at a time go through about 30ish items before crashing. (going through scrolls alphabetically i got to Dethrone, which is a bit ironic :lol: ) but considering before it would crash after like 5-10 items in a row, i'll call that progress. tbf, i am running on a system with 32GB of RAM.

schidney
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by schidney »

acecel wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:14 pm
I made some mistake and activated scripts i shouldn't have and now i have this :

Any idea how to fix this ? (the icons on top of the skill bar)
ik this is and old post and
no solution but..
I wanna know how you did this, i've been trying to figure out how to add a lot of those things.

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

EvenLess wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:08 pm
You could probably accomplish it using a combination of the form builder and Lua to make a searchable list and apply from it. I just lack the patience to deal with ui 🤣
Same

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

EvenLess wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:24 am
Babbymode wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:28 pm
Gonna try to figure out a good conditional IF() that fixes any issues using MinimumRollResult() within reasonable use of the bonus, Reliable Talent and Remarkable Athlete passives seems to be a good place to start, I'll publish my results if they seem to fix any crashes I get
You could try taking a look at CriticalHit() and ReduceCriticalAttackThreshold(). Those are two boosts that affect the requirement for a critical hit. F.ex. ReduceCriticalAttackThreshold(1) will make you crit on 19 and 20. Maybe setting it to 19 will make you crit on 1+ :)
I'm sure there are more functions like them. I haven't looked for them yet, but I you could try looking for them using part of their names, such as ReduceCritical. There are probably others that aren't specific for attacking.
I already have ReduceCriticalAttackThreshold set in my personal scripts, unfortunately I haven't been able to experiment like i thought today, but I will soon be able to play around. My first attempts are these if people want to try them themselves:

Damage Bonus and Always roll maximum damage (except for a 'bug' with some cantrips using saving throws, Larian-sided)

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("IF(IsWeaponAttack() or IsSpell()):DamageBonus(1d12*ProficiencyBonus);IF(IsWeaponAttack() or IsSpell()):MinimumRollResult(Damage, 20)")
[DISABLE]
Always Roll 20s on attack rolls for weapon and spell attacks (includes the special weapon attacks and unarmed/improvised)

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("IF(IsWeaponAttack() or IsSpell()):MinimumRollResult(Attack, 20)")
[DISABLE]
Always Roll a 20 on any Ability Check or Saving Throw you have Proficiency in.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("IF(HasProficiencyBonus(context.CheckedAbility,context.CheckedSkill,context.Source)):MinimumRollResult(RawAbility,20);IF(HasProficiencyBonus(context.CheckedAbility,context.CheckedSkill,context.Source)):MinimumRollResult(SkillCheck,20);IF(HasProficiencyBonus(context.CheckedAbility,context.CheckedSkill,context.Source)):MinimumRollResult(SavingThrow,20)")
[DISABLE]

trevox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by trevox »

schidney wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:33 am
acecel wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:14 pm
I made some mistake and activated scripts i shouldn't have and now i have this :

Any idea how to fix this ? (the icons on top of the skill bar)
ik this is and old post and
no solution but..
I wanna know how you did this, i've been trying to figure out how to add a lot of those things.
{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("ActionResource(SpellSlot,1,1)")
[DISABLE]

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
RemoveBoostsFromPlayer("ActionResource(SpellSlot,1,1)")
[DISABLE]

the first one adds spell slots, the 2nd one removes it. You can change the numbers to whatever you like and play around with it.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

is there a way to add githyanki tag to characters to use physic conditional on weapons?

xxhollowxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xxhollowxx »

Hey guys, please help me out if you can, here's the things:
1- I want to recruit Karlach but I've 'killed' the druids so I'm not able to recruit her
2- I've already spoken with her and she already told me to f off and nothing else because I killed the druids
3- I've killed the hunters that wanted her head
4- I'm still in act 1

Can you please let me know if I can make her recruitable again and if so, what I need to do? The code that I need to use on CE?

Thanks!!

PerpetuallyAmiss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PerpetuallyAmiss »

Is it possible change to monk attack animations with this? Elves are...pretty heinous; I want to see if monks are some how less WEEB.

Tobbel123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tobbel123 »

Can someone tell me the UUID of the Boots of Striding, Xyanyde and Spidersilk Armour? Mintharas gear basically.

and how to spawn it with ce?

tyvm

MrEasy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrEasy »

just a lame question. i used this tables console commands and now after saving and closing the game i cant get the console command on CE to check and open. i just wanted to add more coins lol

ShadowfeindX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowfeindX »

Just checking, is there any way to disable or apply a visual status effect with the console? Other than transform obviously.

Mildcheater85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mildcheater85 »

Nothing happens when I click "Console."