z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alcotrust
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by alcotrust »

Hello! I'm here to ask for help.. My English is not very good, so I'll probably paste the text that I wrote in support.. It will definitely be easier for you guys to read this)

"I have encountered a problem while playing your fantastic game, Baldur's Gate 3. The issue I am facing can be summarized as follows: during the game, I noticed that I acquired the "Enemy of Justice" status. As a result, I was forced to engage in combat, which led me to reload a game save from two hours prior. Afterward, I continued playing as usual, but I realized that I could no longer return to the camp and rest. However, teleportation and simple camp access through teleportation still work. I would like to inquire if it's possible to resolve this issue using Lua console commands. I have installed a mod from fearlessrevolution that allows me to input Lua commands, but I am unfamiliar with the specific list of commands I can use. Known possible issues include: It's possible that a dialogue was initiated by one of my party members but was terminated because I killed the NPC they were conversing with using another character. There might be an issue related to an incomplete trade act. Your insights? Prior to reaching out, I have attempted several troubleshooting steps, including deleting the "Mods" folder, following the steps outlined in your FAQ, updating the game data, and verifying the game cache. Additionally, I have tried various methods to revive and kill characters in the game, but none have proven effective. Ideally, I would like to edit the game save or utilize Lua commands to "remedy" this situation. Dear Larian Studios, I sincerely hope you can assist me in resolving this issue as I am eager to continue enjoying the game. Thank you for your hard work, and I look forward to your response. Screenshot of this error is in attachments. Best regards, Neeslaw. Version Last at 03 of September 2023."

Can you please help me with that? Thank you very much!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

alcotrust wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:58 am
Hello! I'm here to ask for help.. My English is not very good, so I'll probably paste the text that I wrote in support.. It will definitely be easier for you guys to read this)

"I have encountered a problem while playing your fantastic game, Baldur's Gate 3. The issue I am facing can be summarized as follows: during the game, I noticed that I acquired the "Enemy of Justice" status. As a result, I was forced to engage in combat, which led me to reload a game save from two hours prior. Afterward, I continued playing as usual, but I realized that I could no longer return to the camp and rest. However, teleportation and simple camp access through teleportation still work. I would like to inquire if it's possible to resolve this issue using Lua console commands. I have installed a mod from fearlessrevolution that allows me to input Lua commands, but I am unfamiliar with the specific list of commands I can use. Known possible issues include: It's possible that a dialogue was initiated by one of my party members but was terminated because I killed the NPC they were conversing with using another character. There might be an issue related to an incomplete trade act. Your insights? Prior to reaching out, I have attempted several troubleshooting steps, including deleting the "Mods" folder, following the steps outlined in your FAQ, updating the game data, and verifying the game cache. Additionally, I have tried various methods to revive and kill characters in the game, but none have proven effective. Ideally, I would like to edit the game save or utilize Lua commands to "remedy" this situation. Dear Larian Studios, I sincerely hope you can assist me in resolving this issue as I am eager to continue enjoying the game. Thank you for your hard work, and I look forward to your response. Screenshot of this error is in attachments. Best regards, Neeslaw. Version Last at 03 of September 2023."

odd...

maybe post a save so we can take a look?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

alcotrust wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:58 am

Could be This:

Code: Select all

"GB_GUARDKILLER": {
        "EntryName": "GB_GUARDKILLER",
        "EntryType": "StatusData",
        "StatusType": "EFFECT",
        "DisplayName": "ha686248bg819bg48f1g8064g6e8705936851;1",
        "DisplayName_English": "Enemy of Justice",
        "Description": "h7ca8abbagf593g4043g9e1fg1a31aca78df2;2",
        "Description_English": "Wanted for killing a guard. Allied guards will attack on sight.",
        "Icon": "statIcons_EnemyOfJustice",
        "StatusPropertyFlags": "IgnoreResting",
        "root_folder": "Shared/Public/Shared"
You can try this in LUA:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
status = "GB_GUARDKILLER"

[ENABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)

[DISABLE]

Snyte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Snyte »

Hello!

I am stuck with lifting the shadow curse act 2 quest, see below:
Spoiler
1. Killed Kagha at druid grove, after what all the druids attacked me so I killed them too
2. Tieflins all died during the process when I got out of the druid cavern
3. Killed everyone at globin camp with Halsin's help
4. He told me he would find me later at my camp, never came
5. Forgot a bit about him, and I am now at act 2, almost finishing it. My quest journal now tells me Halsin is dead, no idea why, and that I should get his research in order to lift the shadow curse
6. His body is nowhere to be found so I cannot lift the curse...

It seems bugged to me. Is there any way to make his corpse spawn somewhere, or to get his research in my inventory? Maybe even revert his death which makes no sense to me since I helped him.

Many thanks!

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Snyte wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:25 am
Hello!

I am stuck with lifting the shadow curse act 2 quest, see below:
Spoiler
1. Killed Kagha at druid grove, after what all the druids attacked me so I killed them too
2. Tieflins all died during the process when I got out of the druid cavern
3. Killed everyone at globin camp with Halsin's help
4. He told me he would find me later at my camp, never came
5. Forgot a bit about him, and I am now at act 2, almost finishing it. My quest journal now tells me Halsin is dead, no idea why, and that I should get his research in order to lift the shadow curse
6. His body is nowhere to be found so I cannot lift the curse...

It seems bugged to me. Is there any way to make his corpse spawn somewhere, or to get his research in my inventory? Maybe even revert his death which makes no sense to me since I helped him.

Many thanks!
What I understand you're cleaning up the map by wipe everyone and not choosing ally. Salute to brutality and compassion. Solutions I can see either
  • Start New Game /
  • Load the best Autosave you got or
  • just ignore and go to Act2, All quest will be flag completed even in Journal previously not completed.
Do update me via DM or here what happens in ACT2.... hahahaha love to hear this ingenious scenario you got. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:11 pm
CE Form for searching (Proof of Concept)
Found the issue with spells not being added. Had nothing to do with scoping, as I had assumed. Was simple error/tiredness on my part. Was referencing the wrong colum for the Entry Name :oops:

Added the [Link].
Remember, [Link] is needed as it contains all the spell data.

More information can be found in the original, quoted, post.

vnajduch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vnajduch »

Good morning,
I cannot seem to get console commands working again. Works just fine on my main save (or at least it did a couple of days ago)
I downloaded the latest CT table and app as well as verified files. When I can get the console commands button to activate, I keep getting the "please load a saved game first" message even after loading saved games. Any ideas about what's going on?

StubbornPositive
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StubbornPositive »

Hi there, would anyone happen to know what flag I need to add to cxause the Volo eye change to happen aesthetically to the character, separtately to the See invisibility buff? Thanks!

Edit: To clarify the reason, Volo bugged out and aggro'd on my trolls, and I only realised after fighting my way through all of the inner Goblin camp, and I'd *really* rather not go through all of that for the eye aesthetic or ability. was able to sort out the passive, but can't figure out the way to change the aesthetic side. thank you in advance!

Svyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Svyy »

is there a way to respec without wither script ?

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

Hey guys im at the end of the game and id like to spawn in a bag that has magic item in it (or at least rare and up) so i can go through all the gear int he game to see if theres anything cool I missed. Has anyone wrote a script like this already? I have item spawner tables and such but going through and spawning everything one by one is not only super time consuming but crashes my game every 5th or 6th item spawn unless i tab into the game and move the items that get spawned into my chest.

Jumb4
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jumb4 »

How can I make the greater invisibility spell duration permeant? Is it possible with this CT?

kosmos88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kosmos88 »

The 'Last Item Moved (moved item must have quantity of 2 or more)' script is a bit wonky. Some items show the correct number, but for others it does not.

myrddin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by myrddin »

Can You Add Weapon Mastery, Great Weapon Mastery?

Console -> Register -> Passive/Feat

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = {
"WeaponMaster",
"GreatWeaponMaster_BonusAttack",
"GreatWeaponMaster_BonusDamage",
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
Amazing stuff here, thanks!

myrddin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by myrddin »

If anyone knows I can Change my Paladin to Oathbreaker it would be really nice.

CYBER_PUNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CYBER_PUNK »

Will there be an update for 4.1.1.3686210 (31.08.2023) or is there something else planned?