z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by PeDaGaNG »

BadKarma wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:08 am
Hello. Not sure why I'm getting this issue, but I can't even select console commands from the table. I just get the error "error while scanning for AOB's : console error: not all results found." I'm not familiar with this stuff, so not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
If your game version after Patch 1 or Patch 2, use latest Table version 9 viewtopic.php?p=157760#p157760

If keep happens, try to start over the process, select process, load table etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Taktassd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Taktassd »

Has anyone figured out yet if we can spawn NPC clothes? I can't find the IDs.
I mean look at this one, looks better than most camp clothes. I'd like to be able to get it:
Spoiler
If anyone finds the IDs, please let me know.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Taktassd wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:39 am
I mean look at this one, looks better than most camp clothes. I'd like to be able to get it:
Spoiler
I just saw tutorial @ nexus on this. /mods/1813

In case you find it, do share here. Love to messing around with my character

Asmotial
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Asmotial »

Is it possible to permanently add passives like halfling luck etc to a character ?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Asmotial wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:31 am
Is it possible to permanently add passives like halfling luck etc to a character ?
Made by Noway3 here viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868

All under passive can be apply but be careful, you might not need all especially "aura of murder"

Taktassd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Taktassd »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:30 am
Taktassd wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:39 am
Spoiler
I just saw tutorial @ nexus on this. /mods/1813

In case you find it, do share here. Love to messing around with my character
I tried some of the example IDs there, but they did not spawn anything. Maybe these IDs are used inside the actual items to determine what models they display?

This could mean that any armor could be modified to display the NPC only clothes.

I think it also means that these NPC only clothes simply do not exist as spawnable items, which unfortunately does make sense. They would have to be modded in. I will not have the free time to do that for a very long time, unfortunately. I hope someone does it.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Taktassd wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:06 am

I tried some of the example IDs there, but they did not spawn anything. Maybe these IDs are used inside the actual items to determine what models they display?

This could mean that any armor could be modified to display the NPC only clothes.

I think it also means that these NPC only clothes simply do not exist as spawnable items, which unfortunately does make sense. They would have to be modded in. I will not have the free time to do that for a very long time, unfortunately. I hope someone does it.
if you download RootTemplates.Xlsx by Noway3 here viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868

I try to filter the Type - Item, can see a lot of other things not listed in Zanzer items pastebin like this;

Code: Select all

3d3c949f-8fff-4133-b12e-3c739dbd6428	ARM_Hat_MuffinHat_B	item	ARM_Hat
can be used with Item spawn. Picture given can't help to narrow down the search and its like finding needle in a haystack. look for ARM_ under ParentTemplateName

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

justrobphill wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:46 am
I am new to Cheat Engine and trying to use the Item Spawner on Zanzers table.

I enable Console Commands > Register Commands > Item Spawner
Double clicked the script value next to the sample script
Copy and pasted the value from that script into the Lua Engine window and click Execute

the error I get is "Script Error:[string "{$lua}
..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '{'

in my game no item is spawned, nothing new in my inventory. I am obviously doing something wrong.
I have a save game loaded already. CE is pointed to the active process. It just seems like the syntax of the script is not recognized. Here is the script I pasted in.

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local uuid = {
"ab150a98-0a8e-4ee2-9dca-580d77f99be3",
}
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 1)
[DISABLE]
I tend to only replace the UUID with what I need at the moment. Also, things don't appear in your inventory, they drop at your controlled character's feet.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:14 pm

I tend to only replace the UUID with what I need at the moment. Also, things don't appear in your inventory, they drop at your controlled character's feet.
If you SPAWN script it will spawn pouch at leading character feet. The Script
GenerateTreasureBag
if you use Add Item, it will go directly to your inventory. The Script
TemplateAddToPlayer

But both should keep us happy since we got what we wanted. :D

plmanith17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plmanith17 »

Has anyone figured out how to ADD characters to the party? With the latest patch, it seems possible to just "store" custom characters into withers' wardrobe, it would be cool to be able to just make character mid-game and test out builds.

I noticed that under [Console Commands>Register Commands>Testing Stuff>Miscellaneous] there's a "StartCharacterCreation" function which DOES spawn a new character, but cannot be interacted with (cannot be revivified, cannot rest, cannot be talked to and be placed into wardrobe). It's taxing on my PC to just run multiple instances of the game just to make multiple custom characters in a save.

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:19 am
TO EVERYONE TRYING TO SPAWN NPCS:

Unless the NPC you are trying to spawn is a companion, you will not be able to talk to them once you've spawned them into the game using the NPC spawn table with their UUID. They will just stand there lifeless unless you perfectly place them in the world AND perfectly execute the entire fragile string of flags for the events and world states that load their animations and even once you got them properly executing their animations, you still cant talk to them. You can even flag them as having dialogue, making them glow when you hover over them and giving you a speech bubble icon, but when you click, nothing happens. Ive spent 20+ hours researching and digging to try to make it work, and as of this moment, you cannot.

Specifically, there is a database in your safe file named "PermaDead" (theres actually 4 variants of this DB), and when a NPC dies they are added to this database. YOU CANNOT REMOVE THEM FROM THE DB WITHOUT EDITING THE SAVE FILE. As of this moment, the LSLib ConverterTool CANNOT properly re-package a save file even if you dont edit the save at all.

You can test this yourself, download the LSLib converter tool ([Link]) then open the converter app, choose BG3 at the top, use the extract package tab, choose your .lsv save file in package path and whatever folder you want as destination path, this will unpack your save file into a bunch of .lsf files, take the folder you just used as your destination to the LSX/LSF tab and in batch convert choose it as the input AND output directory and input format lsf and output format lsx. this will take those unreadable .lsf files and convert them to a xml readable lsx. you now have a fully editable copy of your save file that you can dig through to edit as much as you want.

this is the point where I spent countless hours researching quest flags, game states and event triggers. Let me tell you that I have EXHAUSTED every possibility of editing a save file and no matter WHAT you do, when you repackage the save file by reversing the above steps, it will crash on load. Even if you just unpack and repack the save file with no changes, it still crashes on load.

in the story (OSI) tools tab you can load your save file as well and browse the flags in the database editor. This is where you can see the PermaDead DB. You can even edit the DB on this tab as well but again, no matter what changes you make, even if you make no changes at all, when you click "save" you get a warning that LSLib cannot properly repackage the .lsv save file and you get a crash on load.

Theres no way to spawn a USABLE dead NPC until we get a way to properly repackage a save file and hopefully a better tool to edit them, having to do all that work to unpack/repack the save is a pain in the ass, and the database editor on the OSI tab sucks ass, for example there is a DB for "TieflingSurvivors" that lists all the tieflings that survived the druid den attack and if they died in your save, the DB is blank, and you CANT ADD ANY ROWS meaning you cant just type in the name of the tieflings because the DB is empty and you cant add rows.

maybe someone else figures someth9ing out with our existing toolset that ive overlooked or dont understand, but I think were AWOL until the LSLib tools get a bit better or we get some alternate save game editing tool
To add my own experience - I was able to "resurrect" Minthara, Gale and Sazza using the OSI console and

MakeNPC("IDHERE")
SetHasDialog("IDHERE", 1)
SetOnStage("IDHERE", 1)

I was in Act 2, Minthara and Sazza were dead (Sazza's body was missing), and I was curious if I can get them back to save Sazza 3 times for the achievement. First I went to prison in goblins camp and used those commands to get Sazza. Then I used setflagonplayer and various Sazza flags from the first page under "gameflags". You can find the flags by searching either "sazza" or "capturedgoblin". It is a bit wonky, particularly with her becoming a follower, but I also used waypoints and camp, and eventually was able to get Sazza all the way to Moonrise towers and throne room, where she spawned correctly and was in a cutscene with Ketheric. I didn't get achievement, but I forgot to disable the console anyway. You also need to correctly put all 3 flags, and I was just too lazy to test it properly.

I also had to spawn Minthara and make her non-hostile, and then set a flag for "atdrow" (I think) so I got a dialogue between them. Unfortunately then she got stuck as my follower, and also started to have Act 3 dialogue, but sending a character to camp (she got stuck on Karlah for some reason), and then going to act 3 and spawning her there, and using yet another flag - worked.

Similarly, I used those commands to spawn Gale for my friend's save in Act 2, fortunately he was dead right after coming out of portal all the way back in Act 1, and when I spawned and resurrected him - he had all the proper dialogues and didn't need any additional flags.

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

plmanith17 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:37 pm
Has anyone figured out how to ADD characters to the party? With the latest patch, it seems possible to just "store" custom characters into withers' wardrobe, it would be cool to be able to just make character mid-game and test out builds.

I noticed that under [Console Commands>Register Commands>Testing Stuff>Miscellaneous] there's a "StartCharacterCreation" function which DOES spawn a new character, but cannot be interacted with (cannot be revivified, cannot rest, cannot be talked to and be placed into wardrobe). It's taxing on my PC to just run multiple instances of the game just to make multiple custom characters in a save.
You can either use the script on the first page and then find console commands -> register commands -> testing stuff -> companion tests or this post

viewtopic.php?p=308441#p308441

Which has a script with more npc's and followers.

gring2236
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gring2236 »

I'll admit I'm finding the passive data stuff sort of confusing. I'm trying to edit the passive related to Cinder and Sizzle specifically the 1d4 fire damage and I tried to edit it within the passives stat txt to 4d2 the description looks fine it even says it does 4d2 but it's not resulting in actual 4d2 fire damage. Can boosts only work on passives if they're already existing within the games data or is there anyway to add additional boosts..?

Passive Data
Spoiler
new entry "MAG_Fire_UnarmedAttack_Passive2"
type "PassiveData
data "DisplayName" "h9564a937gfec5g47a1gbc7dg7e092e758266;2",
data "Description" "h5414bf21g0ebbg4adegaaa3g3d6473f31a25;2",
data "Description_English" "Your unarmed attacks deal an additional [1].",
data "DescriptionParams" "DealDamage(4d2, Fire)",
data "Boosts": "CharacterUnarmedDamage(4d2, Fire)",
Armor Data
Spoiler
new entry "MAG_Monk_Fire_Gloves"
type "Armor"
using "_Hand"
data "RootTemplate" "663e4a1a-5f0d-4e2e-8dcf-0fb515fc2e0f"
data "ValueOverride" "7"
data "Weight" "0.01"
data "Rarity" "rare"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpell(Projectile_MAG_ScorchingRay_3);UnlockSpell(Zone_BurningHands_4)"
data "PassivesOnEquip" "MAG_Fire_UnarmedAttack_Passive2"
This is my backup entry so I'm not conflicting with the original data, what am I doing wrong here? :cry:

Edit: Nevermind I'm really stupid I didn't really notice the colon after "Boosts"" I'll try to be a little more careful in the future.
Last edited by gring2236 on Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubbercable
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rubbercable »

MidnightArt wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:56 pm
Yes I understand, this is what I was doing. Load cheat engine, save the game, make changes, save again, reload correct? Still have the same confusion/issue.
Once you 'reload' to see the change in your game. the cheat-table is out of sync again:
So, execute another SAVE.(after the reload).
- now the stats in the cheat-engine interface will reflect the changes you see in the game.

nutrirospi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nutrirospi »

darkwyvurne wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:38 am
I've managed to generate a working Item Spawner cheat table using a Powershell script I wrote, which sorted through the data dumps looking for entries with the "RootTemplate" property and creating a Cheat Engine assembler script for each.

Feel free to expand Console Commands > Item Spawner to spawn anything from your basic weapons and armor; to enchanted ones; to Adamantine and Gith equipment... and everything in between to wreak havoc over Faerun.

EDIT 2023-01-03: Fixed missing spell scrolls from cheat table
Hello the "Summon Quasit" scroll in this list is a regular one and does not trigger a dialogue or quest.
Does anyone know the ID of the unique one and how to spawn it using cheat engine?