Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge [GreenHouse]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge [GreenHouse]

Post by CyNide »

maskedman wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:02 am
Hello,

Can you update your trainer to the latest version the DLC got released. I would like a cheat that will make it easier to unlock stuff in survival mode the Grind is terrible :(
Invulnerability still works, that's really all you need.

Use that, and search for the value of your gems when you obtain them.

So for example:

Attach the trainer, enable it, turn on invulnerability.

Start playing survival, finish however many waves until you get the option to obtain gems.

Let's say you can choose 10 gems, so pick that. Then search for the value of 10 using the default settings.

Then finish another wave or even collect gems as you're killing enemies.

Then search for then next value, like say you picked up 3 gems and now the value is 13, do a "next search" for 13.

Then choose a reward at the end of the stage like another 10 or 20 gems and search for 23 or whatever the value changed to.

Now when you locate that value, change it to 5600.

Keep winning waves until you completely run out of gems... choose power ups as your reward at the end of levels.

If you get stuck playing as a boss, turn off invulnerability temporarily, let them die and switch back to your main character again and turn invulnerability back on.

The grind is unreal in this, like it takes something ridiculous like 33 gems to get a character from level 1 to 10. It takes like 25 - 30 minutes per character using this method... I did like 4 characters and stopped because it just becomes unbearable after a while.

You can use this same method to change the amount of actual points the character has. Using this method you can level up Usagi and Karai in 5 seconds in Story Mode. Unfortunately your power levels are tied to the gems in Survival Mode.

Hope that helps.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noside
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noside »

maskedman wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:02 am
Hello,

Can you update your trainer to the latest version the DLC got released. I would like a cheat that will make it easier to unlock stuff in survival mode the Grind is terrible :(
I second this!

maskedman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by maskedman »

Thank you so much your guide was very helpful and made the grind a lot better :)

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dafirus »

It's not working in my game... my version is 1.0.0.311

maifa2022
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by maifa2022 »

Please update the infinite ninja powers works.