z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Cel »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:43 pm
Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:51 pm

Thanks. I found the flags list and unpacked the game files just in case to find even more flags, but I just can't get it to work. Is there a specific tutorial perhaps on what should I even do and which flags to use to fix characters/quests? I managed to use one flag, which for some reason spawned Barcus all the way back in Grymforge, but also couldn't interact with him. At this point I am a bit confused, which commands to use (spawn? debug? setflagonplayer?) and which flag I need - all of them in sequence or just the last one.
I can't help much since I'm still collecting rotten food in Act1. I cant try with my LUA Barcus, will crashed my game but i believe the right command to use SetFlag (need expert opinion, I'm just a player who trying to get under pants of all my companion here.)

Anyway, below are my test LUA and it crash my game. and I'm using UUID Debug Act2 Recruited Barcus.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local barcus = {
"b7a697e4-265c-00b2-f6d1-818d0bdd5074", --Debug_Act2Setup_State_BarcusRecruited
}

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, barcus)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #barcus, 0)

PrepareCall("SetFlag")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
{$asm}
[DISABLE]
Crashed mine as well. Do you know where I could ask about modding/setting flags in general? I am also trying to remove the flag
"1b28f6ce-09ad-9664-9865-6ed4eb69a0b7", --CRIME_FoundGuiltyPlayer from player character, which should be trivial, but nothing works either. Cheat engine Z script literally can't find the flag on the player and manually trying to remove doesn't do anything either.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

eylirria wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:25 pm
Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:59 pm
Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:51 pm
I was hoping anyone could help me with scripts - I am trying to fix a friend's save, where he didn't resurrect Gale, didn't rest enough and went onto Act 2. Gale's body despawned and the world/game ended after one more rest. I managed to get gales corpse, but it can't be resurrected. Then managed to get him alive at level 1, but he couldn't be interacted. Then managed to get him into the party, but also couldn't be interacted or resurrected if killed.

Anyone has a step by step I could try?
Well, to answer myself - using ositools with console from github and commands:

osi

MakeNPC("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE")
SetHasDialog("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE", 1)
SetOnStage("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE", 1)

Seems to have worked. Not sure how to achieve the same thing with the cheat engine script. And UID can be found by searching for "S_Player_Gale_" string with cheat engine.
How do you search for those strings on cheat engine?
Is there a script somewhere on the table that I haven't found?
In cheat engine change value from 4 byte to string, then search for a string S_Player_Gale_, the very top one should have the id. Might need to click next scan to see it as well few times. Then just use the whole thing in script extender console.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:45 pm

Crashed mine as well. Do you know where I could ask about modding/setting flags in general? I am also trying to remove the flag
"1b28f6ce-09ad-9664-9865-6ed4eb69a0b7", --CRIME_FoundGuiltyPlayer from player character, which should be trivial, but nothing works either. Cheat engine Z script literally can't find the flag on the player and manually trying to remove doesn't do anything either.
Need to wait CE Wizard online. I hardly messing with flags since It may alter my experience especially on the romance or companions approval part. :wub: :wub: :wub:

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:47 pm
eylirria wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:25 pm
Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:59 pm

Well, to answer myself - using ositools with console from github and commands:

osi

Seems to have worked. Not sure how to achieve the same thing with the cheat engine script. And UID can be found by searching for "S_Player_Gale_" string with cheat engine.
How do you search for those strings on cheat engine?
Is there a script somewhere on the table that I haven't found?
In cheat engine change value from 4 byte to string, then search for a string S_Player_Gale_, the very top one should have the id. Might need to click next scan to see it as well few times. Then just use the whole thing in script extender console.
Just to double check that I understood you:

I'm supposed to click the [Next Scan] a few times because I do see the top result "flickering" the rest of the UUID (I just captured it as a screenshot to make it easier on me), and then I fill in the rest of UUID by hand in the script extender console. There's no trick/easier way that I am too stupid to realize, right?

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

eylirria wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:12 pm

I'm supposed to click the [Next Scan] a few times because I do see the top result "flickering" the rest of the UUID (I just captured it as a screenshot to make it easier on me), and then I fill in the rest of UUID by hand in the script extender console. There's no trick/easier way that I am too stupid to realize, right?
Exactly what you described. You just replace IDHERE with the code you managed to capture 3 times. You can literally copy all 4 lines into console and just press enter. When I was fixing the save - Gale's corpse simply appeared near the waypoint and I rezzed him with his scroll, and even got inspiration. He then properly joined the party.

osi

I am sure there is an easier way to do it with cheat engine script, but I simply don't understand it, or not doing it correctly, because every time I spawned him he was untargetable and setting dialogue options didn't work either. I am also sure that there is a better way to capture the string, but again - do not understand why it kept flickering in cheat engine either.

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:17 pm
eylirria wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:12 pm

Exactly what you described. You just replace IDHERE with the code you managed to capture 3 times. You can literally copy all 4 lines into console and just press enter. When I was fixing the save - Gale's corpse simply appeared near the waypoint and I rezzed him with his scroll, and even got inspiration. He then properly joined the party.

osi

I am sure there is an easier way to do it with cheat engine script, but I simply don't understand it, or not doing it correctly, because every time I spawned him he was untargetable and setting dialogue options didn't work either. I am also sure that there is a better way to capture the string, but again - do not understand why it kept flickering in cheat engine either.
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I understood the string capturing thing.
I might try the same thing for Minthara on a playthrough, but I understand there are issues we don't know how to get around yet (the permadead database thing)

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

eylirria wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:22 pm
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I understood the string capturing thing.
I might try the same thing for Minthara on a playthrough, but I understand there are issues we don't know how to get around yet (the permadead database thing)
I've already asked like 5 modders, but nobody has replied. You can also ask on larian studious discord bg3-scripting channel, where every single person making and using that software is living. I am totally lost without seeing tutorials or script examples, even the OSI command list hasn't been updated since dos2 :/

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Hi All,
  • Update: 2023-09-01:

I have refreshed all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets to include Patch2 updates for all items, spells, etc ... and translations.

Files are available at the usual post here: viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

hXc Mike wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:31 am
themaoci wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:55 pm
Guys. Works like a charm in Patch 2

[Link]

also added auto attaching (like it was for few updated now) but also with this it auto activates everything required you just start table (must be maximum at main menu) it will load toll console commands then you load saved game and it will finish up loading the commands

1. you can start table before starting the game (safest)
2. you can start table in main menu
3. you can start table in loaded game save the game and reload (not tested, could not work)

Auto Attached To bg3_dx11.exe!
Auto Activating Console Commands
Activated: Console Commands [2WS] (ENABLE IN MAIN MENU) [ID:347] (Auto Disabler:OFF).
Auto Activating Register Commands
Commands Found: 1264
Activated: Register Commands [2WS] (ENABLE AFTER GAME IS LOADED) [ID:357] (Auto Disabler:OFF).
nice work! i'm curious to try the initializer script, but could you make an option for us chaotic psychos using the GOG version? please and thank you :D
what gog version have different ? except file location ?

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

almostwaves wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:06 am
themaoci wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:55 pm
Guys. Works like a charm in Patch 2

[Link]

also added auto attaching (like it was for few updated now) but also with this it auto activates everything required you just start table (must be maximum at main menu) it will load toll console commands then you load saved game and it will finish up loading the commands

1. you can start table before starting the game (safest)
2. you can start table in main menu
3. you can start table in loaded game save the game and reload (not tested, could not work)

Auto Attached To bg3_dx11.exe!
Auto Activating Console Commands
Activated: Console Commands [2WS] (ENABLE IN MAIN MENU) [ID:347] (Auto Disabler:OFF).
Auto Activating Register Commands
Commands Found: 1264
Activated: Register Commands [2WS] (ENABLE AFTER GAME IS LOADED) [ID:357] (Auto Disabler:OFF).
Thanks for your table. Does it still allow me to edit ability stats? I don't see an option other than max stats.
its all under "Scripts that edits game runtime code"

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

Noway3 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:49 pm
Hi All,
  • Update: 2023-09-01:

I have refreshed all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets to include Patch2 updates for all items, spells, etc ... and translations.

Files are available at the usual post here: viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868
here is your list if you have anything new to add to it let me know or open github request to change file using fork'ing

[Link]

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

To answer all my questions - you can't clear the "Enemy of Justice"/ "CRIME_FoundGuiltyPlayer". Seems to be a common issue, where killing a guard, even if he was hostile, just makes his entire faction hostile as well, even if there are no witnesses, or they were killed. You can clear the icon from the hud, but faction still going to be hostile. You can disable the crime completely, then nobody will ever be hostile if you commit it. Or you can try to edit save / use console to replace the variable with nil values, which also might crash your game.

Also, you can't properly spawn characters, particularly if they have a lot of interactions or were dead for some time. It seems you need to set so many flags, that it's pointless. Even the flags on the first page aren't enough, at least from what I saw in game files, and even then there are issues with interactions.

Just found out thanks to a person on larian discord, that you can use console and this command

Osi.RemoveStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "GB_GUARDKILLER")
CrimeSuspend(IDHERE)

Id can be found if you unpack your save using lslib toolkit converter app, then searching DB_Crime_guardkiller, then copying integer.

Another alternative

for i,v in ipairs(Osi.DB_CRIME_GuardKiller:Get(nil,nil,nil,nil,nil,nil,nil)) do CrimeSuspend(v[7]) print(v[7]) end
Osi.RemoveStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "GB_GUARDKILLER")
Osi.DB_CRIME_GuardKiller:Delete(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil)

Should work without ID.
Last edited by Cel on Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KishudarK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KishudarK »

Is there a script to remove all passives? It seems I messed up and now I'm constantly getting and losing mind sanctuary and rage/rage impeded.

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:19 pm
BourbieSpeedrun wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:39 pm
Is there a way to change the distance of spells?
Remove any boosts you don't want.

boosts = "UnlockSpellVariant(SubtleSpellCheck(),ModifyTargetRadius(AdditiveBase,100),ModifyAreaRadius(AdditiveBase,20),ModifyNumberOfTargets(Override,10,false),ModifySpellFlags(Verbal,0),ModifySpellFlags(Stealth,1),ModifySpellFlags(Melee,0))"
AddBoostsToPlayer(boosts)
Is there a specific reason for the SubtleSpellCheck()?

Never mind I did digging into the UnlockSpellVariant() function and it seems that the first argument is defined to check what spells are eligible to be effected, and subtle effectively works on any spell.
Last edited by Babbymode on Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Babbymode wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:17 am
Zanzer wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:19 pm
BourbieSpeedrun wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:39 pm
Is there a way to change the distance of spells?
Remove any boosts you don't want.

boosts = "UnlockSpellVariant(SubtleSpellCheck(),ModifyTargetRadius(AdditiveBase,100),ModifyAreaRadius(AdditiveBase,20),ModifyNumberOfTargets(Override,10,false),ModifySpellFlags(Verbal,0),ModifySpellFlags(Stealth,1),ModifySpellFlags(Melee,0))"
AddBoostsToPlayer(boosts)
Is there a specific reason for the SubtleSpellCheck()?
That's just how the existing boosts had it, so I copied it.
I just assumed argument 1 was a required field.
You could try leaving it off if you wish or replacing it with one of the following strings.

true
false
'true'
'false'
true()
false()
I just didn't bother checking. That function still seems to activate for most/all spells.
I can only assume a spell that is already silent wouldn't trigger the boosts, but didn't care.