z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Taktassd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Taktassd »

Does anyone know how to find the IDs for NPC only clothes? I am want to find several. For example, a Sharran dress, that is on background Sharrans in Shadowheart's flashback cutscenes, and on some NPC in her questline's final fight.

I could not find them in the item ID list posted here. I'd appreciate the help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:59 pm
Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:51 pm
I was hoping anyone could help me with scripts - I am trying to fix a friend's save, where he didn't resurrect Gale, didn't rest enough and went onto Act 2. Gale's body despawned and the world/game ended after one more rest. I managed to get gales corpse, but it can't be resurrected. Then managed to get him alive at level 1, but he couldn't be interacted. Then managed to get him into the party, but also couldn't be interacted or resurrected if killed.

Anyone has a step by step I could try?
Well, to answer myself - using ositools with console from github and commands:

osi

MakeNPC("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE")
SetHasDialog("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE", 1)
SetOnStage("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE", 1)

Seems to have worked. Not sure how to achieve the same thing with the cheat engine script. And UID can be found by searching for "S_Player_Gale_" string with cheat engine.
Check here any Flag for Gale you need
Set Flag on him

Example:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
flag = "639d141f-6fa8-4d93-8eb7-41243e0fea32", --ORI_Gale_State_IsInParty
[ENABLE]
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag)
[DISABLE]

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

kicker04 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:20 pm
Doesn't work for me anymore since Patch 2... :( :( :(

Can't even activate the "Console Commands" now. :mellow:
Make sure to thank "de_pop", "Might just have to wait for one of the table creators to update the table to patch 2 though." :shock: :roll:

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Taktassd wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:31 pm
Does anyone know how to find the IDs for NPC only clothes? I am want to find several. For example, a Sharran dress, that is on background Sharrans in Shadowheart's flashback cutscenes, and on some NPC in her questline's final fight.

I could not find them in the item ID list posted here. I'd appreciate the help.
You can check Evenless Tutorial to unpack the PAK here viewtopic.php?p=306939#p306939

Believe some items like NPC dress might be stored inside any other PAK that we dont extract yet i.e. Materials.PAK / Model.PAK

demianhri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by demianhri »

There's a "Call Forth Allies" button during the last few battles.
Someone knows how to gett ID for all possible summons.
At zanzer cheat table I just found one summon.
Can someone help?

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:35 pm

Example:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag)
[DISABLE]
The issue was that he would spawn non-selectable when I used z script in cheat engine. I tried putting flags on him, but nothing happened. Tried to make him a companion - but still couldn't interact. He seems to be fine as is, since the friend who played literally killed him just outside the waypoint and never did anything else to him. But thanks for the list anyway.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:07 pm
PeDaGaNG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:35 pm

Example:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag)
[DISABLE]
The issue was that he would spawn non-selectable when I used z script in cheat engine. I tried putting flags on him, but nothing happened. Tried to make him a companion - but still couldn't interact. He seems to be fine as is, since the friend who played literally killed him just outside the waypoint and never did anything else to him. But thanks for the list anyway.
Take a look at this. viewtopic.php?p=312661#p312661

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:10 pm

Thanks again. Do you maybe know how to spawn Barcus Wroot as well? I had an issue 60 hours ago, where he didn't talk to me in Act 1 after rescuing him twice, I gave up on it, but now that I managed to fix Gale, thinking if getting Barcus into camp is also possible?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:16 pm
PeDaGaNG wrote:

Thanks again. Do you maybe know how to spawn Barcus Wroot as well? I had an issue 60 hours ago, where he didn't talk to me in Act 1 after rescuing him twice, I gave up on it, but now that I managed to fix Gale, thinking if getting Barcus into camp is also possible?
You might to look into Zanzer Original Post at page 1 and look up all Flags UUIDs there. Search for Barcus etc

You can also look up into Noway3 attachments here viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868 to find the UUIDs.

OfficialXona
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OfficialXona »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:00 pm
OfficialXona wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:50 pm
Hi, can someone tell me where the unlimited action points check is ? I can't only find restore action points or add action points, but i have to alt tab everytime i use a spell.. Thanks in advance!
Under Add Resource are all boost. Boost doesnt stay permanently. Only Passive stays. Check under combat passive or any passive table.
Unfortunately there isn't a passive action points cheat in the table anymore.. In the older versions of the table it was under movement passives, but its gone now, i can only hope when the table gets another update it will be back.. Thanks for the quick reply tho!

Subliminol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Subliminol »

As of this comment, Steam "Patch #2" game v4.1.1.3686210, Zanzer's CT v9 works for me on CE 7.5

(Note: I haven't tested ALL functions of the CT, but I also haven't ran into any issues yet). Cheers.

Cel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cel »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:22 pm
Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:16 pm
PeDaGaNG wrote:

You might to look into Zanzer Original Post at page 1 and look up all Flags UUIDs there. Search for Barcus etc

You can also look up into Noway3 attachments here viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868 to find the UUIDs.
Thanks. I found the flags list and unpacked the game files just in case to find even more flags, but I just can't get it to work. Is there a specific tutorial perhaps on what should I even do and which flags to use to fix characters/quests? I managed to use one flag, which for some reason spawned Barcus all the way back in Grymforge, but also couldn't interact with him. At this point I am a bit confused, which commands to use (spawn? debug? setflagonplayer?) and which flag I need - all of them in sequence or just the last one.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:51 pm

Thanks. I found the flags list and unpacked the game files just in case to find even more flags, but I just can't get it to work. Is there a specific tutorial perhaps on what should I even do and which flags to use to fix characters/quests? I managed to use one flag, which for some reason spawned Barcus all the way back in Grymforge, but also couldn't interact with him. At this point I am a bit confused, which commands to use (spawn? debug? setflagonplayer?) and which flag I need - all of them in sequence or just the last one.
I can't help much since I'm still collecting rotten food in Act1. I cant try with my LUA Barcus, will crashed my game but i believe the right command to use SetFlag (need expert opinion, I'm just a player who trying to get under pants of all my companion here.)

Anyway, below are my test LUA and it crash my game. and I'm using UUID Debug Act2 Recruited Barcus.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local barcus = {
"b7a697e4-265c-00b2-f6d1-818d0bdd5074", --Debug_Act2Setup_State_BarcusRecruited
}

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, barcus)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #barcus, 0)

PrepareCall("SetFlag")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
{$asm}
[DISABLE]

FlowerPower
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FlowerPower »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:35 am
FlowerPower wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:15 am
Hi! Can someone help me out with enabling dlc content?

Do I need to spawn all of the items myself, in addition to checking the "allow dlc content" feature in the trainer? Checking that off only doesn't seem to be working, but I thought i'd ask here before I spend forever trying to find all of the item codes XD
  • X - Allow DLC Content (probably have to reload a save)
  • Press F5 for Quicksave
  • Press F8 for Quickload
  • Should be enable but to confirm it, when DC Dice, look for icon at bottom left. See whether got new DLC Dice there.
  • X - Item Spawner
  • X - Various Gear Sets
  • X - DLC Items (check pouch at your character feet by press ALT)
Enjoy
Thank you!

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:59 pm
Cel wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:51 pm
I was hoping anyone could help me with scripts - I am trying to fix a friend's save, where he didn't resurrect Gale, didn't rest enough and went onto Act 2. Gale's body despawned and the world/game ended after one more rest. I managed to get gales corpse, but it can't be resurrected. Then managed to get him alive at level 1, but he couldn't be interacted. Then managed to get him into the party, but also couldn't be interacted or resurrected if killed.

Anyone has a step by step I could try?
Well, to answer myself - using ositools with console from github and commands:

osi

MakeNPC("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE")
SetHasDialog("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE", 1)
SetOnStage("S_Player_Gale_IDHERE", 1)

Seems to have worked. Not sure how to achieve the same thing with the cheat engine script. And UID can be found by searching for "S_Player_Gale_" string with cheat engine.
How do you search for those strings on cheat engine?
Is there a script somewhere on the table that I haven't found?