Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Foreverhunger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.10.- | Updated: 2023-Aug-27

Post by Foreverhunger »

Oh, so I need to disable the script when I deselect the character. I see. I always change the character stats to 100, changed the faith and culture based on my main character, and change some unwanted traits.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Foreverhunger wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:23 pm
Oh, so I need to disable the script when I deselect the character. I see. I always change the character stats to 100, changed the faith and culture based on my main character, and change some unwanted traits.
not exactly. If there is no selected character to defaults to a "blank" character which usually has invalid stats. I dont know if that is what is happening for you but that is only time I get the invalid stats. I really do not know how your game is in that state so hard to give advice. In my usage, I dont see this kind of issue. The only other issue of note is that CE can be slow to update between selecting characters so you can see invalid states for 3-5 seconds between character changes.

Foreverhunger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Foreverhunger »

not exactly. If there is no selected character to defaults to a "blank" character which usually has invalid stats. I dont know if that is what is happening for you but that is only time I get the invalid stats. I really do not know how your game is in that state so hard to give advice. In my usage, I dont see this kind of issue. The only other issue of note is that CE can be slow to update between selecting characters so you can see invalid states for 3-5 seconds between character changes.
Issue solved! It's disabling the script before deselecting the character/holding.

I didn't have any issues anymore. (except enabling the house dynasty script causes the game to crash which is a minor inconvenience since I only change the renown)

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Great work as usual. We appreciate it!

mjaggi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mjaggi »

Lifestyle-Physician seems to have a glitch, whenever selected while changing traits, game crashes

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

mjaggi wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:44 pm
Lifestyle-Physician seems to have a glitch, whenever selected while changing traits, game crashes
I suspect you may be doing something else than just having it selected. May be you are attempting to freeze values or something and you shouldn't do that.

brevannes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by brevannes »

Thank you so much for your work ! Love you

dr909
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dr909 »

Great trainer, appreciate your work. However the achievements choice does not work anymore since the latest update. would be awesom9e if that could be fixed

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

dr909 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:23 am
Great trainer, appreciate your work. However the achievements choice does not work anymore since the latest update. would be awesom9e if that could be fixed
Are you sure you mean this table? As far as I remember tfigment doesn't have achievements bits in the table. I do have it in this table though (and there was an AOB break in the 1.10 update).

joriandrake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joriandrake »

Hi, is there a way to change religion tenets and doctrines with cheat engine, without using debug mode? I'd rather "adjust/reform" an existing faith than make a new one, plus I'd like Adoricism which is not normally a choice option for that religion group.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

joriandrake wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:29 pm
Hi, is there a way to change religion tenets and doctrines with cheat engine, without using debug mode? I'd rather "adjust/reform" an existing faith than make a new one, plus I'd like Adoricism which is not normally a choice option for that religion group.
Alas no. It was why I added the religion section in this table but never got around to figuring out all of the detail required to change the religion so you can find the pointer to the info but needs a lot of support to make changes.

blanqui67
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blanqui67 »

Forgive me, I'm sure I'm wrong somewhere. I can change and save the values of gold, faith, and prestige but the personal characters, once the values have been changed, as soon as I return to the game they return to the original ones. It doesn't save me changes to personal characters

Foreverhunger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Foreverhunger »

Foreverhunger wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:51 am
Issue solved! It's disabling the script before deselecting the character/holding.

I didn't have any issues anymore. (except enabling the house dynasty script causes the game to crash which is a minor inconvenience since I only change the renown)
Update: It's the antivirus that's causing the lowborn bug. Disabling the antivirus or adding an exclusion to the whole ck3 file including the Paradox Interactives in Documents fixes the problem. Sure, the game may still crash but at least the culture, faith, and DNA script is not -1.

joriandrake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joriandrake »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:54 pm
joriandrake wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:29 pm
Alas no. It was why I added the religion section in this table but never got around to figuring out all of the detail required to change the religion so you can find the pointer to the info but needs a lot of support to make changes.
Thank you. I assume using debug mode would now break achivements if I'd use that to swap tenets?

I'd love if this could somehow be made to work without that issue.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

joriandrake wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:41 pm

Thank you. I assume using debug mode would now break achivements if I'd use that to swap tenets?

I'd love if this could somehow be made to work without that issue.
As far as I know, this table still works, and can be used alongside tfgiments table. Just enable modded achievements, and it should let you use the console.