z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SamuraiHans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by SamuraiHans »

The game crashes when using the "Set Minimum Roll" command. Has anyone encountered something similar? How can this problem be solved?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alarion9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alarion9 »

Please help the working version from Lua or any other, where there is a complete list of adding FEATS) Please)

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

arrow2733 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:00 pm
Thank you everyone who has contributed to this table. There is a lot of information here and I am just trying to clarify some things.
From my understanding, there seems to be two different ways to edit passives and that is through the "passives" and "addboosts".
Passives actually show on your character and can be enabled/disabled while "addboosts" does not show and dissapears after you load. Is this accurate?

Lastly, thank you to Noway3 for the "passives" list. But is there a list somewhere where I can find all the commands for "addboosts"? Thank you again.
You are welcome :)

If you feel brave, you can try this list of boost action (at your own risk): they do require proper parameters to work, I haven't researched that area further yet.

Have a look at the "passives" in my list and search for lines starting with "Boosts:". that should give you a fair idea of what can be done and how it can be done: e.g. the proper parameters for most of these boosts.

list of boost actions:

Code: Select all

Ability
AbilityFailedSavingThrow
AbilityOverrideMinimum
ACOverrideFormula
ActionResourceBlock
ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier
ActionResourceMultiplier
ActionResourcePreventReduction
ActionResourceReplenishTypeOverride
ActionResourcesComponent 
ActionResourceValue
ActiveCharacterLight
AddTag
AdvanceSpells
Advantage
AiArchetypeOverride
ArmorAbilityModifierCapOverride
ArmorClass
AttackSpellOverride
Attribute
BlockRegainHP
BoostConditionComponent 
BoostInfoComponent 
BoostsContainerComponent
CannotHarmCauseEntity
CanSeeThrough
CanShootThrough
CanWalkThrough
CarryCapacityMultiplier
CharacterUnarmedDamage
CharacterWeaponDamage
ConcentrationIgnoreDamage
CriticalHit
CriticalHitExtraDice
DamageBonus
DamageReduction
DarkvisionRange
DarkvisionRangeMin
DarkvisionRangeOverride
DetectCrimesBlock
DodgeAttackRoll
DownedStatus
DualWielding
EntityThrowDamage
ExpertiseBonus
FactionOverride
FallDamageMultiplier
GameplayLight
GameplayObscurity
GuaranteedChanceRollOutcome
HalveWeaponDamage
HorizontalFOVOverride
IgnoreDamageThresholdMin
IgnoreLowGroundPenalty
IgnorePointBlankDisadvantage
IgnoreResistance
IgnoreSurfaceCover
IncreaseMaxHP
Initiative
JumpMaxDistanceBonus
JumpMaxDistanceMultiplier
Lock
MaximizeHealing
MaximumRollResult
MinimumRollResult
MonkWeaponDamageDiceOverride
MovementSpeedLimit
NullifyAbility
ObjectSize
ObjectSizeOverride
PhysicalForceRangeBonus
Proficiency
ProficiencyBonus
ProficiencyBonusOverride
ProjectileDeflect
RedirectDamage
ReduceCriticalAttackThreshold
Reroll
Resistance
RollBonus
Savant
ScaleMultiplier
SightRangeAdditive
SightRangeMaximum
SightRangeMinimum
SightRangeOverride
Skill
SourceAdvantage
SpellResistance
SpellSaveDC
StatusImmunity
TemporaryHP
UnlockInterrupt
UnlockSpell
UnlockSpellVariant
WeaponAttackRollAbilityOverride
WeaponAttackRollBonus
WeaponAttackTypeOverride
WeaponDamage
WeaponDamageDieOverride
WeaponDamageResistance
WeaponDamageTypeOverride
WeaponEnchantment
WeaponProperty
Weight
WeightCategory
Last edited by Noway3 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackyx »

Thepledge wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:56 pm
LegendM2 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:39 pm
Thepledge wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:55 pm

If you copy the code from my last post into the cheatengine table, you can set the partnered tag for anyone you want to be dating, and the game seems to not check for conflict at that point, so you can continue dating multiple partners, but as long as one partner is only at the dating stage when you become committed, the others will have the conflict dialog. Long story short, set the partnered flag for everyone you want to date, and it will jump you to the commited point, and as far as I've seen seems to have no other conflicts
I have never used cheat engine before and I only learned about this from a nexus forum. If you are willing can you explain how exactly to use the code you gave earlier?
Alright, you need to download Zanzer's table, which is in the first page of this thread. Then,open the .ct file with cheatengine. With cheatengine open, click the top-right icon that looks like a magnifying glass in front of a computer monitor, and select your baldur's gate 3 process. It might ask if you want to keep the current codes, say yes. once you have the table open, click on the box to the left of the Console Commands listing, then do the same to the register commands listing that appears under it. Now, copy my code from my post, then click anywhere in the console commands list and press ctrl+v, then hit paste in the following box. Now you will have a listing called romance flags. Click it, and it will list the flags for dating all of the characters. Activating these scripts will trigger dating and partner flags for the respective character, or clear it if you use the clear scripts

Hope that helps
Hello,
Thank you a lot for the script. I tried to follow the procedure to add the script to the table, but when i click on Console Commands listing, it doesn't tick and cannot proceed. It sorts of create a loading animation on the square and go back to empty square. Am i missing something?

Thank you!

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Tiffany wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:31 pm
The ParentTemplateId in that lsx is to be avoided. It spawns a container that looks like a chest and if dropped into the world has no texture. So just use f81999db-1f55-4251-8084-526cf74530e6 if you want a backpack.
The data "RootTemplate" "some-uuid-here" line in an entry, should always point to the proper item uuid. From what I've gathered, the generated data txt-files, are customized versions of the various objects. The actual objects always seems to be found in some template somewhere, which you usually can backtrack your way to, by continuously find the referenced ID. It is a bit of digging though.

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

GrowlingScarab7 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:45 pm
redlunatic wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:33 pm

There's been a lot of posts, and it's been buried, so essentially what is happening with Minthara and Halsin either by avoiding the goblin quest, or adding with the tables:

Halsin dies immediately in every save, which adds him to a "permadeath" databases. It's been mentioned that when this happen that the character and the quest/interaction scripting along with it goes too. You can resurrect Halsin, but it does not work right. One of several things might happen:

1) If you have active quests, and he is not a companion, he can be resurrected, you can interact with him and he glitches out in part way in a quest and that's that.
2) If you don't have active quests, and he is not a companion, you can resurrect him, he is non-interactable. You then have to make him one with the table, he joins your party dead, you can resurrect him and he can get through a quest and then glitches or starts off glitched and non-interactable.
3) If he was a companion and you did have active quests, he dies, you can resurrect him and he glitches out at some point.

So far, I haven't seen anyone get around this issue or state that their Halsin is alive and well with Minthara in camp too. I think the only way at the moment is to rollback, play offline and go to a save where Halsin was alive.

Some have mentioned you can run the Halsin table script at the teifling party and that saves him, but playing another 40 hours and then discovering another secondary, "no really, kill halsin flag" I don't want to risk personally. Now, we also run the risk of Minthara being broken because she was added via script and she now has new dialogue. I would rather wait on a 100+ hour save game to see if it's salvagable, or I'll wait until this game is done with patches and come back to it another time.

Ideally, I would think there could be a mod made that identifies how Halsin gets killed, and just block that from running out right. Of all the glitches to fix, devs focusing on making sure you play the way they want to play is very annoying.
with my minor testing (so take it with a grain of salt), it should work fine if you run through the game normally until you finish rescuing thaniel and oliver and then use the script to summon minthara. I just finished act 2 and haven't had any issues with either since updating with this method. Both have had reactionary dialog to my actions and i can converse at camp. Will see if things continue to work in act 3

after you use the script to summon minthara. your halsin didn't die everytime you load a save ?

i have both but , i also have a problem that halsin will die everytime i loaded a save
Last edited by oilnarak01 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Is there a cheat that allows you to select all feats at once or am I blind.

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

JhonnatanV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JhonnatanV »

good morning afternoon or evening sorry for bothering you guys but I would like to know if there is any way to add all the spells in the game

AnhSolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnhSolo »

Can someone please teach me how can I add passives into a weapon using the table? Also where can i find the lists of all the possible passive?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:54 pm
While at it, I extracted all the flags into a nice and searchable CSV. Viewable as a [Link].
And using that CSV, I've made a script to extract all the ones that are set on the character.

The default file paths, are the same folder as the Cheat Table was opened from. Change to fit your situation.

The scripts take a moment to run. There are 25808 (known) flags to go through :)

Checking the player's flags.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local csvFile = 'AllFlags.csv'
local file = io.output('AllFlagsOnPlayer.csv')
io.write('"UUID";"Name";"Description"\n')
for line in io.lines(csvFile) do
  -- "UUID";"Name";"Description";"FileUUID";"FilePath"
  local uuid,name,description,fileuuid,filepath = string.match(line, '^"([^"]+)";"([^"]+)";"([^"]+)";"([^"]+)";"([^"]+)"')
  if fileuuid ~= nil and string.match(fileuuid, '^[a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9]') then
    local gotFlag = GetFlagOnPlayer(fileuuid)
    if gotFlag ~= nil and gotFlag ~= 0 then
      io.write(string.format('"%s";"%s";"%s"\n', tostring(fileuuid), tostring(name), tostring(description)))
    end
  end
end
io.close(file)
{$asm}
[DISABLE]
Checking Wyll's flags is basically the same as checking the player's, with the difference being that is uses GetFlag() specifying the UUID of the target, rather than just using the GetFlagOnPlayer(). You can see the UUIDs in my previous post (the one quoted here).

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

targetUUID = 'c774d764-4a17-48dc-b470-32ace9ce447d'
local csvFile = 'AllFlags.csv'
local file = io.output('AllFlagsOnWyll.csv')
io.write('"UUID";"Name";"Description"\n')
for line in io.lines(csvFile) do
  -- "UUID";"Name";"Description";"FileUUID";"FilePath"
  local uuid,name,description,fileuuid,filepath = string.match(line, '^"([^"]+)";"([^"]+)";"([^"]+)";"([^"]+)";"([^"]+)"')
  if fileuuid ~= nil and string.match(fileuuid, '^[a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9][a-f0-9]') then
    local gotFlag = GetFlag(fileuuid, targetUUID)
    if gotFlag ~= nil and gotFlag ~= 0 then
      io.write(string.format('"%s";"%s";"%s"\n', tostring(fileuuid), tostring(name), tostring(description)))
    end
  end
end
io.close(file)
{$asm}
nop
[DISABLE]

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Can someone give me a script to remove the Enemy of Justice condition?

<content contentuid="ha686248bg819bg48f1g8064g6e8705936851" version="1">Enemy of Justice</content>
It's in Shared\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Status_EFFECT.txt

new entry "GB_GUARDKILLER"
type "StatusData"
data "StatusType" "EFFECT"
data "DisplayName" "ha686248bg819bg48f1g8064g6e8705936851;1"
data "Description" "h7ca8abbagf593g4043g9e1fg1a31aca78df2;2"
data "Icon" "statIcons_EnemyOfJustice"
data "StatusPropertyFlags" "IgnoreResting"
I don't know how to remove a status effect. Passives and spells I know how, but... not a status effect.

edit: I figured it out.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local uuid = "GB_GUARDKILLER"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("RemoveStatus")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}

[DISABLE]

lordejadus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordejadus »

my table get errors scanning AOB's when trying to use console commands, I've tried a few different table options I've found in here that have been updated since patch 1 but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

Fernando450
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fernando450 »

lordejadus wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:38 am
my table get errors scanning AOB's when trying to use console commands, I've tried a few different table options I've found in here that have been updated since patch 1 but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
It's the same for me. :?[Link]

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

Tiffany wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:35 am
Can someone give me a script to remove the Enemy of Justice condition?

<content contentuid="ha686248bg819bg48f1g8064g6e8705936851" version="1">Enemy of Justice</content>
It's in Shared\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Status_EFFECT.txt

new entry "GB_GUARDKILLER"
type "StatusData"
data "StatusType" "EFFECT"
data "DisplayName" "ha686248bg819bg48f1g8064g6e8705936851;1"
data "Description" "h7ca8abbagf593g4043g9e1fg1a31aca78df2;2"
data "Icon" "statIcons_EnemyOfJustice"
data "StatusPropertyFlags" "IgnoreResting"
I don't know how to remove a status effect. Passives and spells I know how, but... not a status effect.

edit: I figured it out.

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local uuid = "GB_GUARDKILLER"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("RemoveStatus")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}

[DISABLE]

{$lua}

local status = {
 "GB_GUARDKILLER"
}

[ENABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
[DISABLE]