z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jordancyre
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Jordancyre »

Pebyoghmoob wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:35 am
themaoci wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:16 pm
- COMPANIONS scripts reworked (not all companions you will need to add the rest i added most of act 1 if not all)
- some fixes in item spawner
- updated scripts with newest table in post 1
- auto attaching on start + will keep reattaching if you close game and reopen
- will auto use automatic script enabler in options without 2WS in name (now it works properly)
- auto enable option after console commands enabled to speed up the process (mostly auto enablers, disablers in places it should be done)

BG3 v14.CT
Use this verson, it works great for me. It auto connect to BG3 process too (Original file on Page 251 by themaoci)

This Version works. I've had the best luck by loading a savegame manually instead of clicking the "Continue" button on the main screen.

However, the Item Spawner causes the game to crash. Still need to work that one out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ghoxen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ghoxen »

Poggies wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:34 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:47 am
Pixie's Blessing is status boost condition you got by flags i think that's why it applies to all and even new party member if you recruit one so it can remove by changing flags but it's kinda hard to know which flag and may bugged your save out

but try remove buff first , see if it's work or not

GLO_PIXIESHIELD
Okay I tried removing GLO_PIXIESHIELD through this;

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
status = { "GLO_PIXIESHIELD"}
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status, -1)
[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)

And it does remove the blessing for half a second to be fair, but then it's re-added, so it's definitely a flag somewhere... Thank you for the help though! I wonder which flag is causing this.
I have finally found out how to remove the pixie STD in Act 3!

1) Select your main character. Register the following command (e.g. edit one of the existing commands under "Set Flags" or anywhere else really):
{$lua}
flag = "1225b030-2183-4033-8bcd-819be1bb9e61"
[ENABLE]
ClearFlagOnPlayer(flag)
[DISABLE]
2) Register the following command to remove the current instance of the blessing on your character:
{$lua}
status = { "GLO_PIXIESHIELD" }
[ENABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer("GLO_PIXIESHIELD")
[DISABLE]
3) For each of your companions, either select them and repeat step 2, or just send them back to camp and re-invite them to party.

ZeroAdark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZeroAdark »

Hello Gents,

Quick question. Does anyone knows how to perm add Spells Slots lvl4-lvl6? every time I add them with the table and load a save they are gone. (I saved after adding the slots). Asking for a wizard friend ;).

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

After PATCH 1, Register Commands cannot be used.

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

I have a question regarding the "Learn Any Wizard Scroll" function.
It says to "turn off after learning just in case", but I find that if I turn it off and reload the game, the spells vanish until I turn it back on and reload the game.

Is this something new with the patch or was it always like this and I should just keep it on?

Faventia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Faventia »

Register command seems to be working for me after the Patch 1 update- even without downloading any of the updates here. Biggest frustration though is the Halsin/Minthara thing now- I accidentally added Minthara when I first played around with the cheat engine (after I'd killed + looted her whoops), but just killed her and told Withers not to bother respawning her or w/e. But Halsin still auto-dies upon loading my save. Using the commands to add Halsin as a companion in my party allows me to resurrect him, but he still obvo has no dialogue, dies every time you load a save and journal still says he's dead.

Poking about, I'm wondering if removing all flags/tags that tell the game Minthara is a companion will help with the game auto-killing Halsin?? And if so, what would I be inputting script-wise and where should I be doing that in the command table?

biostormx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by biostormx »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:05 pm
So it seems the Add Inspiration console command was expecting a float, but I was sending an integer.

That's why you were getting the NaN (not a number) error.

I have corrected the problem, but this sadly won't fix anyone who had used the old command.
Damn, damn. I mean I'm happy you figured it out, but there's really no way to fix it for me, just gonna have no inspiration for all of act 3 now? Blast

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

Register Commands works fine. I find it easier to activate if I fully load a save and then reload it and activate the script while it reloads. Haven't failed to activate it once.

Pebyoghmoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pebyoghmoob »

Anyone figure out how to use cheat engine in multiplayer mode that isn't your game?

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:33 pm
Alright, updated the Console Commands again. See if this works more consistently.
Wow, thank you, Zanzer! :) You're so fast.

BadKarma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BadKarma »

Also having issues registering commands no matter what I do, doing it while reloading a save. loading into the game, using other recommended tables, or whatever else. It's worked a couple of times but as I attempt to do anything the game crashes immediately. The script is so janky as to be unusable now. Any help is appreciated.

astaryZIr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by astaryZIr »

Can't click registering commands, game fully update to Patch 1 and everything.

YandereSan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YandereSan »

Ended up downgrading to Patch 4 and bg3.CT V5. New table doesn't seem to hook the new version. V5 was solid.

nell9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nell9 »

I don't understand why some people have problem with Console Commands because so far I never had problem with activation the console commands, maybe there is something rooted into my savegame

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

Register Commands is no working in Pebyoghmoob and zanzer version. At least not me.