Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.1

Post by Glowmoss »

I made an announcement on my Discord but forgot to put here I will probably give them a week or more of updating shit before I come back to update the table some more as I don't want to be updating shit every day because they get a monkey to test their shit before a major update. I have better things to do than that lol and I have done that before keeping up to date with every update its just annoying to do. Anyone who wants to complain about it can be my guest and update shit themselves lol.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

SomeAsian6uy wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:36 am
I thought we were their beta testers
Nope, they have beta testers that they do not pay and they force them to sign a non-disclosure agreement to prevent them from leaking info before they give them the beta key (I know of at least 3 streamers who do it and the first 1 I tried talking to about it told me they were not allowed to say anything bc of an NDA). However, that has nothing to do with the table and it would be wise to try sticking to the topic.

Now as for the real reason I am here, is there any way to change the Fullbright hack to set the intensity to 0.1000000015 instead of 1? With the intensity at 1 it makes seeing orbs in night vision impossible without disabling the cheat and it also makes bright lights like in the lobby/van blinding but if you set it to 0.1000000015 you get the ability to see in the dark without those disadvantages (the fact that it also helps you see if the lights are actually on in the house is a side benefit which could save ya from a Jinn). For those curious on how I got that exact number I simply changed intensity by putting a . before the 1 and the table put the rest in itself but I am happy with the result and while I could just continue to do that once every contract it would be faster to change the script to set it at that instead of 1. Once again thanks for the work you have put in @glowmoss.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:28 pm
Now as for the real reason I am here, is there any way to change the Fullbright hack to set the intensity to 0.1000000015 instead of 1? With the intensity at 1 it makes seeing orbs in night vision impossible without disabling the cheat and it also makes bright lights like in the lobby/van blinding but if you set it to 0.1000000015 you get the ability to see in the dark without those disadvantages (the fact that it also helps you see if the lights are actually on in the house is a side benefit which could save ya from a Jinn). For those curious on how I got that exact number I simply changed intensity by putting a . before the 1 and the table put the rest in itself but I am happy with the result and while I could just continue to do that once every contract it would be faster to change the script to set it at that instead of 1. Once again thanks for the work you have put in @glowmoss.
I could probably have a second script under fullbright to make it 1 again for those like me who prefer it lol as I don't really play the game nowadays besides updating this table and I prefer to see everything. That is basically the default brightness for the shoulder light so I will leave it at the default in fullbright and then set it at 1 if someone enables the brighter option. Were you editing the script or manually changing it as the script also changes a bool that sets shadows which makes most settings useless lol as it disregards the distance setting which is a joke setting on the shoulder light ever since a long time ago now thanks to the devs breaking lighting and never fixing it for all lights in an update. I can change the colour of the light to help lower the brightness as well as I changed the default colour to be a brighter white in the fullbright script. I will change it the next time I push an update as the devs are still patch mad atm.

I have been working on some stuff as well. Someone suggested a cheat to stop being reset from a prestige so I have added a set level and prestige on prestige that stops gear from being reset. I couldn't be bothered to find where the money is zeroed so you will have to use the set money cheat afterwards. There is a check I found recently that I added to both level editors and 20 is the highest I will allow the prestige to be set to to try and avoid detection but I can't guarantee it. I have also made a script so when you leave a singleplayer lobby you will automatically prestige so you don't have to be level 100 to do it. I also started on some teleport locations mainly just the truck and cursed items but idk when I will get around to adding those as I will have to go into every map and find every cursed item and then note the coords for the teleport. There is only one map that I know 100% where everything is as it's my favourite one to test on. The rest I will have to look up where everything is lol.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

I had been enabling the Fullbright hack so the script does most of the changes automatically and going in after every mission starts to edit the value for intensity by putting a . in front of the 1 for the value while leaving the other values at the values the script setup (so intensity would be at 0.1000000015, Range at 10000, and spot angle at 150 after my change). That allows me to see everything without any of the issues I mentioned before and going below that will make seeing difficult for me (that is why I do not leave it at default). I attempted to edit the script myself to do it but my scripting knowledge is non-existent and I only made it so that ended in failure the last time (I caused a crash) lol. That said, I will give it another attempt now that I know the default value since I may be able to use that as a reference because I know when you disable the code it resets the values to default. That should help me figure out what it calls the code for intensity and once I figure that out I will know what line to edit. I will let you know if I get it working or if it ends in failure again lol.

EDIT/UPDATE: I was able to get it done this time without breaking it lol. For anyone else interested you can simply look near the top for writeFloat(F+0x3C, and change the value to what you want. The full modified code is below for those who do not wanna do that much thinking (should allow you to copy/paste). Test it afterward and save it if its working.

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

[ENABLE]

function FullBright()
local F=getAddressSafe('[find_shoulderlight]+0')
if F then if readFloat(F+0x3C)>0.019999999 and readFloat(F+0x3C)<0.02 then
  writeByte(F+0x34,0x1)
  writeFloat(F+0x3C,0.1000000015)
  writeFloat(F+0x40,0x2710)
  writeFloat(F+0x4C,0x96)
  writeFloat(F+0x1C,0x1)
  writeFloat(F+0x20,0x1)
  writeFloat(F+0x24,0x1)
  end end end

function FB()
  while FBR == true
  do
    FullBright()
    sleep(1)
  end
end

FBR = true
FBThr = createThread(FB)
[DISABLE]

FBR = false
FBThr = nil
local F=getAddressSafe('[find_shoulderlight]+0')
if F then
  writeByte(F+0x34,0x0)
  writeFloat(F+0x3C,0.01999999955)
  writeFloat(F+0x40,0x1)
  writeFloat(F+0x4C,0xB3) end

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:59 pm
It's good to see you got it. For future reference you can double click on the address and see the offsets. I could probably add descriptions in the script but I generally prefer to keep my scripts as clean as I can and I know what everything is which is the important part lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.8

Post by Glowmoss »

Against my better judgement I updated the table lol they will probably release another dozen updates to break stuff again tomorrow lol. I also forgot to mention the table up on here is just a lazy table to get the latest version now so I don't have to upload to 2 places lol. You can read the changelog if you want details on the update. I mentioned everything I can remember. I still haven't gotten around to the flashlights yet but they will need to be changed as it really doesn't need the strong and regular flashlight section anymore as you can just have 1 tier at a time. So I will just send all three tiers to the one spot. I also still need to get around to the no break of cursed items and get the coords for the new teleport section that isn't operational at all yet.

Chaotic_H3LL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chaotic_H3LL »

Just a question, is it possible to modify the stats under the "Statistics" Header?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Chaotic_H3LL wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:34 am
Just a question, is it possible to modify the stats under the "Statistics" Header?
I think I have said before it would be possible with a bit of screwing around in one function but I have never gotten around to it. You can currently use the current level stats found in the solo player section to edit the stats for the current mission which you can make negative to remove stats from the total stats. If you want to edit your save and edit your stats that way [Link] is pretty good. There is another that's more of a save decrypter for if you want to edit it from a text editor by [Link]

Kaido__
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaido__ »

Greetings!
I am getting a "global getTemp Folder" error when starting up. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Thanks!

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Kaido__ wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:49 am
Greetings!
I am getting a "global getTemp Folder" error when starting up. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Thanks!
I really need to put the version check at the start to avoid this as it sounds like you are using cheat engine 7.4 or lower. Try updating to 7.5

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

Glowmoss help. :D I can't find the bone in large maps(sunny meadows) :D i need "evidence controller" please :D we love u <3

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

unknown_user wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:21 am
Glowmoss help. :D I can't find the bone in large maps(sunny meadows) :D i need "evidence controller" please :D we love u <3
Try taking a look in the scripts to activate before going into a match. They obfuscated the update function so I have to use the start function atm for the evidence controller which is why it was moved to that section.

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:49 am
unknown_user wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:21 am
Try taking a look in the scripts to activate before going into a match. They obfuscated the update function so I have to use the start function atm for the evidence controller which is why it was moved to that section.
oh sorry. i see. my bad :oops:

Peinlicher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Peinlicher »

Help everytime i try using the cheat table the unity crash comes. the checkbox that would "delete" this crash also doesnt work. what am i doing wrong?

SneakWorld
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SneakWorld »

As of this morning I'm noticing some interesting behavior with the table. I received a "table updated" notice upon launching however the table now states "Bypass: Failed/Not Found" and "Crash Reporter: Not Found/Deleted". I double checked that the bypass was in place however I also noticed the option to add the bypass via the table is also missing. I also tried verifying game files via steam before redownloading both the bypass and table again before reinstalling the bypass again and launching the newly downloaded table. This did not alleviate my issue so I signed up here to let ya know what I found. I apologize in advance if this is profoundly stupid user error on my part or already an issue you addressed somewhere in these 21 pages already.