z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by browdybrembo »

quagzlor wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:21 pm
Mandark02 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:13 pm
Does anyone know how to bring Jaheira back? She bid the dust in a fight, and I want her back :(
just use a scroll of revivify, or talk to Withers
hey bro do you happen to know why using a healing spell is causing me to die?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

youlogy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by youlogy »

guys does anybody know please tell me how to control the states of relashionships ?

is it even possible in this game?

script i attached does not produce results but i really hoped it would

can you pelase look into this ? i would kindly ask you to stop ignoring me

im in no position to demand but this is kinda killing me. bugs should be fixed and my playthrough wouldnt as i want it to
i dont want to screw it over a bug

umcaraai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by umcaraai »

Does anyone know how to spawn NPCs? Or of a way to trigger the Oathbreaker conversation?
Oathbreaker is broken on Act 3, the NPC doesn't spawn anywhere, so you're stuck in a limbo where you can't reclaim your paladin oath or request to become an Oathbreaker, it's rly game breaking.
I've been trying to find a solution for it, but no success so far. Any way to force the spawn of the NPC through Cheat Engine, or the dialogue? Something like that. Please help if you can

battletoborne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battletoborne »

Verlock wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:43 pm
battletoborne wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:18 pm
Thanks for this, tried your suggestions for the statuses you've listed and you were right of course, the MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL and ALCH_ELIXIR_CRITICALS disappeared after resting.
I dint check if they going to presist after rest, my bad, other stack or not?
battletoborne wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:18 pm
Any ideas on where to look for the weapon enchantment/effect name highlighted in yellow? it's listed as a passive "UND_Duergar_ShortswordOfFirstBlood_Passive", but adding it as a passive doesn't seem to work thru the following code:
(and also doesn't appear on char sheet, whereas "ImprovedCritical" and most other feats/passive in the latest CT build does)
U litterally quote name of it in that message "MAG_TheClover_Rearrangement_Passive" and there another one with similar boosts "MAG_TWN_Tollhouse_Fortune_Morningstar_Passive"
Per initial testing, it looks like only the highest takes effect and doesn't stack.

Per actual and based on the previous picture:
Knife of the Undermountain King
Base Critical Range 10% (19-20)
1. Arcane Critical [boost effect applied to weapon, disappears after long rest] (+2 crit range)
2. Improved Critical [passive feat on character, permanent] (no effect)
3. Elixir of Viciousness [boost effect applied to weapon, disappears after long rest] (no effect)

Final actual Crit Range 20% (17-20) per initial testing, confirmed crit on a 17 roll but doesn't crit on 16 and below.
Expected crit range if they all stacked would be 30% (15-20).

Would love to do some more testing if I'm able to apply all the improved crit feats, passives and effects/status.

Thanks again, and yeah I've also tested the crit passives you've listed in your previous reply but none of them appears on the character sheet. :(

Tested passives below (doesn't appear on character):
MAG_WYR_Orin_Bhaalist_Dagger_ImprovedCritical_Passive
MAG_TheClover_Rearrangement_Passive
MAG_TheDueller_ImprovedDuelist_Passive
MAG_Sarevok_HornedHelmet_DeathbringerSight_Passive
Edit: MAG_TWN_Tollhouse_Fortune_Morningstar_Passive - doesn't work as well sadly /Edit

So it looks like the character passives that comes from equipping items might be a dead end. May I ask what file to check from the data dump for the weapon statuses you've provided below? I might try scouring that one. Many Thanks!
Verlock wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:45 pm
Edit:
Statuses
"MAG_SHADOW_OBSCURITY_CRITICAL"
"MAG_CRITICAL_HIDING_CRITICAL"
"MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL"
"MAG_INVISIBLE_WEAPON_OWNER"
"ALCH_ELIXIR_CRITICALS"
Last edited by battletoborne on Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mandark02
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mandark02 »

No, she died as an NPC. It won't work on non-companions

agamemnon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by agamemnon »

yukikaze wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:12 am
agamemnon wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:41 am
oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:16 am
Hi , guys i found a way to just add Minthara to your party interactable and not bugged other things out

here're my solution

first you needed to be in early game like in act 1 not kill goblin boss yet

then follow this step

1. add Minthara to your part by Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)

2. progress game like normal you can have Minthara in your party too if you like

3. careful with this one ! then you reach goblin camp there're 2 options

3.1.1 take Minthara out of party first then kill other 2 goblins bosses (if you kill them while she's in party she will become hostile)
3.1.2 after kill 2 bosses go to camp invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !!
3.1.3 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.1.4 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

3.2.1 invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then go kill other 2 bosses and the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !! (Note after stove her to death don't go to camp to resurrect her yet kill other 2 bosses first!)
3.2.2 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.2.3 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

then go talk to halsin , zevlor progress route as you kill goblin leader route you'll have teifling celebrate event at your camp
teifling will show up as last night inn , Minthara won't show up at moonrise tower (of cause she's dead in this route) butttt your already got her in party in the first place ! xD
There is a way to perfect your routine, by using Portal magic in the Moonrise tower, making Minthara's quest line continuable and bug free. There is even a video walkthrough for it explaining what to do step by step. But unfortunately it's in Mandarin, and I don't know if it is OK to post URL in this site, so I just leave it here.
That's pretty much what I said a few pages back, the only difference is I happened to do this by luck, but I still had a bugged Karlach tho.
Damn, I never thought Karlach would be the problem, as long as the blacksmith survived. Let me do more tests.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is there any way to cheat to be undetected when stealing?
Using invisibility seems to break constantly, or sometimes you just get spotted outright despite being invisible.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Galven wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:03 am
Not sure if anyone has found them, but I am looking for the racial features to add to my current character. I have found some of them in the current table but still missing others like Dwarven Toughness, Artificer's Lore, Naturally Stealthy, Savage Attack, and the Psionics from the Githyanki. Any assistance with that would be appreciated.
They (or at least some of them) are bundled in the Add Racial Passives, which is found under Console Commands > Register Commands > Passive/Feat Cheats.
Dwarven Toughness = Dwarf_DwarvenResilience
Artificer's Lore = RockGnome_ArtificersLore
Naturally Stealthy = Halfling_LightfootStealth
Savage Attacks = SavageAttacks

Some racial/class features doesn't seem to be a passive as such, but rather a spell/shout. This goes for the Githyanki Psionics.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

battletoborne wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:54 pm
So it looks like the character passives that comes from equipping items might be a dead end. May I ask what file to check from the data dump for the weapon statuses you've provided below? I might try scouring that one. Many Thanks!
Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data
Public\SharedDev\Stats\Generated\Data
Public\Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data
Public\GustavDev\Stats\Generated\Data

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

battletoborne wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:54 pm
Thanks again, and yeah I've also tested the crit passives you've listed in your previous reply but none of them appears on the character sheet. :(
That's actually not a problem some passive are have hidden tag some passive does not have appropriate icon. They work, but they not here. Try some combat to check them out.

ImpiousCraft
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImpiousCraft »

With this table can I change my race, ect..? If so will this bug out the save? Anyone have luck with this or any info they can provide? Thank you!

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

ImpiousCraft wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:36 pm
With this table can I change my race, ect..? If so will this bug out the save? Anyone have luck with this or any info they can provide? Thank you!
Not really, but u can add race tags to character. So u have dialog options for said race.

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:16 am
Hi , guys i found a way to just add Minthara to your party interactable and not bugged other things out

here're my solution

first you needed to be in early game like in act 1 not kill goblin boss yet

then follow this step

1. add Minthara to your part by Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)

2. progress game like normal you can have Minthara in your party too if you like

3. careful with this one ! then you reach goblin camp there're 2 options

3.1.1 take Minthara out of party first then kill other 2 goblins bosses (if you kill them while she's in party she will become hostile)
3.1.2 after kill 2 bosses go to camp invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !!
3.1.3 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.1.4 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

3.2.1 invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then go kill other 2 bosses and the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !! (Note after stove her to death don't go to camp to resurrect her yet kill other 2 bosses first!)
3.2.2 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.2.3 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

then go talk to halsin , zevlor progress route as you kill goblin leader route you'll have teifling celebrate event at your camp
teifling will show up as last night inn , Minthara won't show up at moonrise tower (of cause she's dead in this route) butttt your already got her in party in the first place ! xD

NOTE ! : if you do this when you arrive at moonrise tower for the first time if you have Minthara in your party tell her to go to camp first because if she's in your party it'll trigger cutscene that Minthara being punished and also trigger a quest to save Minthara and that quest will bugged out becuase you already saved her , to avoid this just tell Minthara to stay at camp enter main hall cutscene that goblin being punished without Minthara show up will happen (as normal as you do a save teifling route) after that cutscene you're free to have Minthara back in your party
Genius i forgot about being able to die jumping a chasm

goofymudafuka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goofymudafuka »

Anybody got the UUID for the bomb used for act 3 - steel watch?

Pepsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pepsik »

Ambivalent wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:12 am
I've been searching the topic, trying to find if someone's posted a list of UUID codes (the original post just has 'link' 'link' 'link' but no actual links)

Anyway, I'm trying to find a way to spawn the Ice Crystal (one of the three components to assemble the special cold damage staff) -
It drops from Filro the Forgotten in the Underdark, but when we were fighting, a bullete burst out of the ground and knocked him into a chasm.
Ordinarily, I'd just be like 'oh no, that sucks!!' but my character is actually all built around cold damage (white dragon sorcerer, etc.)

I don't have any saves I can reasonably go back to before this (I quicksaved too many times after, before I realized the ice crystal was gone), so I was hoping to just find the UUID....
Alternatively, how do I open the .pak file to view the data and search for it myself? am I dumb?

Edit:
Okay, I found a more recent save, and got some fiddly stuff to get to the ice crystal part real quick.
Here's UUID for the three Staff parts -
Icy Helve, the staff part: UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Helve_A_1232eb2b-b32f-15d0-744f-4a63538f6e4c
Icy Metal, the head: UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Top_A_0a5f2259-b738-040f-3a17-751825040239
Ice Crystal, the part I missed: UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Crystal_A_f71f7570-105c-11f0-14a3-94b6b603a075

Unfortunately, I can't get the script to work to spawn these - I can spawn other items just fine, but these ones don't seem to work right, maybe some sort of flag :(
"cab10a42-8c85-459a-9d68-b4836388c022" should be UUID for the staff (Mourning Frost), don't think compiling it from the parts gives any benefit...