z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by patagen94 »

you can make sure that the script is not reset after a rebot( save/load)?

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local skills = {

"Arcana",
"Survival",
"Religion",

}
local boost = "ProficiencyBonus(Skill,%s);ExpertiseBonus(%s);Advantage(Skill,%s)"
for i = 1, #skills do
local skill = skills
skills = string.format(boost, skill, skill, skill)
end
AddBoostsToPlayer(skills)
[DISABLE]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vorayn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vorayn »

Is there a way to Spawn enemies? Apparently I missed some Dialoge for Wyll with a Goblin in the Goblin camp. I tried using Talk to the Death but his body was burned so it wasn't possible. So I'm thinking maybe spawn him again, kill it and try again.

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:08 pm

You can unpack item, spell, and passive IDs from the game files
Item UUIDs
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
Spell IDs
Character Tags
Game Flags

Access Denid lol ?

kieraksi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kieraksi »

Ghostlander wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:51 am
YkirMor wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:44 am
Ghostlander wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:40 am

This exact thing happened to me. I activated the flag in act 2 and we were solid. Then as soon as act 3 started she was as if we had broken up just then. Wtf? Wheres a flag for fixing that?
I accidentally had the Act 1 druid party romance scene happen between Karlach and Shadowheart somehow and it seems to be irreversible. Im pretty salty because i wanted to end the game with Shadowheart. In Act 3 now with none of her romance cutscenes after doing everything else right.

I don't get why this flag isn't working. I asked the guy who posted the script and he said he didn't know because he's still in act 1. So unless someone else comes forward with a flag UUID that actually works for act 3 I think our current runs are screwed. I'm already extremely salty and wanting to restart and godmode speed run through everything I already did. What a waste.
Hey, I just registered here to share my experience with the table created by Thepledge - so firstly I used it on my current save, where I have Laezel and Karlach as partners (both in reliationship with me) and I am in act 3 in Rivington, so pretty much at the start of act3. When I used the table to remove dating with laezel and karlach, it didn't change anything, then I added Shadowheart dating - effect is the same as it was for you, talking to her she gives the response that there could be something between us, but... blabla and nothing changes.

Then I thought to check it on my previous save before entering Rivington - picked a save where my party was in Astral world after the fight with orpheus guard and after consuming the special tadpole to upgrade illithid powers. There I exit via portal, it moved me into the camp, in the camp I made sure to clear exclamation on Laezel as she had one (wanted to talk about orpheus), then went to shadowheart to talk about her experiences as she had it queued, the dialogue about the shar and stuff and also the dialogue where she says "she has to do something" (dye her hair to white) - THEN I ticked "dating shadowheart" without ticking to clear romance with laezel and karlach on the table - to my surprise, Shadowheart gave me the dialogue about not being the one that brings me happiness, so I tell her that this is a mistake and let me fix it, then I had to go to Laezel and Karlach, tell them we are done and afterwards I could talk to Shadowheart that I want to be with her and it worked (IMPORTANT if I tick "dating shadowheart" before clearing those dialogues, she won't give me that dialogue where I have to choose between her and others, has to be done after she gave the hair dye dialogue), after next rest rest she had exclamation mark (dye dialogue) and after that one she gave the confirmation dialogue for the relationship, after accepting I moved to Rivington to see if nothing breaks and if she suddenly doesn't switch but everything is fine so far. Hard to tell why this worked like that, but I am happy I managed to switch to SH.
Last edited by kieraksi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xerlok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xerlok »

Is there a way with this table to remove passives acquired in normal gameplay?

hellbiter88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellbiter88 »

AterSol wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:54 pm
what happened to the add spell command?
There was a new patch that unfortunately breaks some features of the table and renders it somewhat unstable.

Ghostlander
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ghostlander »

kieraksi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:39 pm
Ghostlander wrote:
YkirMor wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:44 am

I accidentally had the Act 1 druid party romance scene happen between Karlach and Shadowheart somehow and it seems to be irreversible. Im pretty salty because i wanted to end the game with Shadowheart. In Act 3 now with none of her romance cutscenes after doing everything else right.

I don't get why this flag isn't working. I asked the guy who posted the script and he said he didn't know because he's still in act 1. So unless someone else comes forward with a flag UUID that actually works for act 3 I think our current runs are screwed. I'm already extremely salty and wanting to restart and godmode speed run through everything I already did. What a waste.
Hey, I just registered here to share my experience with the table created by Thepledge - so firstly I used it on my current save, where I have Laezel and Karlach as partners (both in reliationship with me) and I am in act 3 in Rivington, so pretty much at the start of act3. When I used the table to remove dating with laezel and karlach, it didn't change anything, then I added Shadowheart dating - effect is the same as it was for you, talking to her she gives the response that there could be something between us, but... blabla and nothing changes.

Then I thought to check it on my previous save before entering Rivington - picked a save where my party was in Astral world after the fight with orpheus guard and after consuming the special tadpole to upgrade illithid powers. There I exit via portal, it moved me into the camp, in the camp I ticked to clear dating with Laezel and Karlach, ticked to date Shadowheart - to my surprise, Shadowheart gave me the dialogue about not being the one that brings me happiness, so I tell her that this is a mistake and let me fix it, then I had to go to Laezel and Karlach, tell them we are done and afterwards I could talk to Shadowheart that I want to be with her and it worked, after one more rest she gave me the confirmation dialogue about the relationship - moved to Rivington to see if nothing breaks and if she suddenly doesn't switch but everything is fine so far. Hard to tell why this worked like that, but I am happy I managed to switch to SH.

Hmm. I tried setting romance flag at that camp too and no dialogue change. I'll mess with it more though. Thanks for info!

joergd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joergd »

Is there any way to force a paladin to get the oathbreaker class? Since the required NPC disappeared in act 3 I'm stuck without the ability to fix things once I've broken my oath.

kieraksi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kieraksi »

Ghostlander wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:00 pm
kieraksi wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:39 pm
Ghostlander wrote:

Then I thought to check it on my previous save before entering Rivington - picked a save where my party was in Astral world after the fight with orpheus guard and after consuming the special tadpole to upgrade illithid powers. There I exit via portal, it moved me into the camp, in the camp I ticked to clear dating with Laezel and Karlach, ticked to date Shadowheart - to my surprise, Shadowheart gave me the dialogue about not being the one that brings me happiness, so I tell her that this is a mistake and let me fix it, then I had to go to Laezel and Karlach, tell them we are done and afterwards I could talk to Shadowheart that I want to be with her and it worked, after one more rest she gave me the confirmation dialogue about the relationship - moved to Rivington to see if nothing breaks and if she suddenly doesn't switch but everything is fine so far. Hard to tell why this worked like that, but I am happy I managed to switch to SH.

Hmm. I tried setting romance flag at that camp too and no dialogue change. I'll mess with it more though. Thanks for info!
I went through the whole process again to ensure the steps taken for it to work and edited my post, have a look, maybe it will help :)
Last edited by kieraksi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kieraksi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kieraksi »

Woops double post, my bad.

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

vgoy1082 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:03 pm
eylirria wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:48 pm
vgoy1082 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:37 pm

I havent tried on a new save just spawning minthara in but through my somewhat normal playthrough i got minthara and karlach working fine together.. how i did it was meet karlach in act 1 first.. when u get to the point in the grove where u have to side with the tieflings or the druids ritual, side with kagha and keep the ritual goin, she will ask you to goto goblin camp where eventually u have to kill the leaders. DO NOT Kill them, ignore that entire line, and just proceed to act 2..and do the quest line till u get to moonrise to rescue minthara... rescue her and both she and karlach will be in ur party..the problem i have tho is that Haslin will be no where to be found, and dammon will not be in last light either, in my case he's not even at the forge in baldurs..so romance options with karlach is effectively dead, in my next play through i will try summoning her in act 1 after i get karlach and hopefully ill be able to rescue halsin the tieflings and keep minthara..although i have a feeling minthara will leave party after i kill the copy of her if thats even possible.
You did the same thing as me.

Except I went to the goblin camp to kill the leaders, and to my surprise... my Minthara (who was at CAMP at the time), just showed up there... with her current level, her current gear... and I had to kill her.

Then I went back to my camp, resurrected her... and she proceeded to aggro again, IN CAMP.

So... as far as I am aware, there's no way to proceed with Karlach's questline and romancing if you don't definitely resolve the grove quest in a way that saves the Tieflings.
there is a way some have done it which i tried and clearly failed, but u need damon to either be at last light, or make his way to baldurs, i havent gotten either, and in my current playthrough, i skipped the grove entirely to try and recruit halsin and minthara at the same time, i have gottent minthara, but neither halsin nor dammon appeared where they should have. skipping the grove section is suppose to let u save minthara, have dammon if u have the thieflings protected by kaghas ritual, and dont kill a strange ox on the way, while also having halsin join u at last light/moonrise. looking back at it minthara is cool, but i feel as tho im missing a sizeable portion of interactions, since i cant advance karlachs romance currently and im also missing halsin's as well.

But that's the thing. There is no way to guarantee Dammon shows up in Act2 or 3 if you don't successfully resolve the tiefling situation.
How do you save the tieflings without killing the goblin leaders? Because Halsin just... stays at the goblin camp until you kill the 3 leaders.

Is there a way to force Kagha to let the tieflings stay? Is that that you meant?

Avike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Avike »

christensennn wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:46 pm
anybody find the way to spawn rune powder barrel? thanks a lot.
Runepowder Barrel

Code: Select all

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local item = {
"79dfb371-cd87-48f3-b542-26db2d39cfe2", -- Runepowder Barrel
}
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 10)
[DISABLE]
Runepowder Vial

[ENABLE]
local item = {
"9220d896-4ff3-430f-9523-00d2a4dfbc17", -- Runepowder Vial
}
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 10)
[DISABLE]

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

If you guys need auto attach for a script

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
PROCESS_NAME = 'bg3_dx11.exe'
PROCESS_NAME_BACKUP = 'bg3.exe'
if getProcessIDFromProcessName(PROCESS_NAME) ~= nil then
	openProcess(PROCESS_NAME) ---- Open the process
    messageDialog("Attached to bg3_dx11.exe")
elseif getProcessIDFromProcessName(PROCESS_NAME_BACKUP) ~= nil then
	openProcess(PROCESS_NAME_BACKUP) ---- Open the process
    messageDialog("Attached to bg3.exe")
end
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
As for CTRL+ALT+L (this will wait till you start a game and auto attach to it)

PROCESS_NAME = 'bg3_dx11.exe'
PROCESS_NAME_BACKUP = 'bg3.exe'
--------
-------- Auto Attach
--------
local autoAttachTimer = nil ---- variable to hold timer object
local autoAttachTimerInterval = 1000 ---- Timer intervals are in milliseconds
local autoAttachTimerTicks = 0 ---- variable to count number of times the timer has run
local autoAttachTimerTickMax = 5000 ---- Set to zero to disable ticks max
local function autoAttachTimer_tick(timer) ---- Timer tick call back
        ---- Destroy timer if max ticks is reached
	if autoAttachTimerTickMax > 0 and autoAttachTimerTicks >= autoAttachTimerTickMax then
		timer.destroy()
	end
        ---- Check if process is running
	if getProcessIDFromProcessName(PROCESS_NAME) ~= nil then
		timer.destroy() ---- Destroy timer
		openProcess(PROCESS_NAME) ---- Open the process
        messageDialog("Auto Attached To Process!")
    elseif getProcessIDFromProcessName(PROCESS_NAME_BACKUP) ~= nil then
		timer.destroy() ---- Destroy timer
		openProcess(PROCESS_NAME_BACKUP) ---- Open the process
        messageDialog("Auto Attached To Process!")
	end
	autoAttachTimerTicks = autoAttachTimerTicks + 1 ---- Increase ticks
end
autoAttachTimer = createTimer(getMainForm()) ---- Create timer with the main form as it's parent
autoAttachTimer.Interval = autoAttachTimerInterval ---- Set timer interval
autoAttachTimer.OnTimer = autoAttachTimer_tick ---- Set timer tick call back

Avike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Avike »

Nightsong Armor set

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local item = {
"197c32e4-6693-4d0e-846e-c5e1dc085010", -- Nightsong Helmet
"bc4d3f9d-714c-4c40-a54c-b974c8e9d0c6", -- Nightsong Armor
"a46fd5d8-57d8-4f47-ae21-aa15d6ffb90b", -- Nightsong Gloves
"0902cf5a-a393-40df-8cfb-c00da481cfa9", -- Nightsong Boots
}
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 1)
[DISABLE]

FlickCharlie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FlickCharlie »

gave myself "undead" passive. My main character resurrects every enemy he kills. Stayed even after reload and reboot of the game. any help? firstly when i equiped different weapon it helped but on reload also the new weapon was affected