z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by zurls »

Invertex wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:18 am
Anyone know of a code that would change the character's genitals? I fucked up and didn't realize until I'd already sunk a lot of time into the playthrough.

Using the option to run character creator again doesn't seem like a solution, since it ends up creating a whole 5th character that's somehow part of your party lmao
There are any number of mods that change genitals in any number of ways on N e xus

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Collierzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Collierzz »

I need the book Loss: The Nightsinger i picked it up early by accident and then did another 15 hours progress after getting rid of the book sometime.
I cannot find it anywhere.... I cannot see it in the items list at all either.
Please help, i need it to progress in a main quest.

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

Sakuryu45 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:20 am
I wonder if you can roll.back your saves to try and edit it with the BG3 modders tools.

Err roll back the game to an earlier version *
Currently saves can't be edited because saves can't be repacked. Even opening a save file and closing it - without changing anything - will crash the game.

JayBee222
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JayBee222 »

Xsist77 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:59 pm
Hi all,

can someone give a short description on how to add racial passive ie. Martial prodigy of githyanki?

Thank you
Yeah, I got you. So open up the latest table from page 1 (with the game running and everything obviously). Go to Console Commands > Register Commands > Passive/Feat Cheats. You can pick most of the options to do this, but I'll recommend picking "Add Mask of Many Faces". Double click on the <script> to open it and change "MaskOfManyFaces" to "Gith_MartialProdigy" (or any other trait you want, really, and yes the quotes are necessary). Now, when the script is activated, it won't give Mask of Many Faces, it'll give whatever you changed it to. (When you reload the table later, it'll still be MaskOfManyFaces, though.)

Be aware, that the script, by default will REMOVE that feat/passive when the box is unchecked. You can prevent it from doing this by either a) switching to a different active character who doesn't have that feat in the first place before unchecking the box or b) removing the last line of code from the script that says "RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)" (It's also saved into the table, so it'll come back when you re-open the table later)

Mandark02
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mandark02 »

Is there a cheaty way to bring Jaheira back? I fought the general and barely won, but she bid the dust and I want her back :(

bangchick11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bangchick11 »

deleted
Last edited by bangchick11 on Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

the new hotfix4 (4.1.1.3648072) broke some options and makes the game crash

pigeg72530
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pigeg72530 »

Collierzz wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:42 pm
I need the book Loss: The Nightsinger i picked it up early by accident and then did another 15 hours progress after getting rid of the book sometime.
I cannot find it anywhere.... I cannot see it in the items list at all either.
Please help, i need it to progress in a main quest.
you can disarm all traps (there are 4 in total) and place any book there :) and door wil open :)

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

yukikaze wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:56 pm
lunarfreyax wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:57 am
yukikaze wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:32 pm
Spoiler

:shock: OMG...after a few days of using just the same few script, I've got accustomed to skip two lines from clicking Set Flag, my eyes only start reading from Enable All Origin Tags check box...

Thankyou EvenLess, I thought I was going crazy, lol

And for all those trying to get Minthara and Karlach, my first play through I got both of them in my camp, BUT! I can only use Minthara, Karlach is bugged, she will only interact with one line and then nothing, but I can still get her infernal heart quest done.

The way I did is as follow :
  • Triggered Emerald Grove front gate battle, kill all, but don't go inside.
  • Head West to the bridge connected to Blighted Village, use Z's CT spawn Minthara, talk to her a bit, sent her to my camp.
  • Straight towards Goblin camp, trigger the lines for speaking with Minthara to help kill everyone back in Emerald Grove.
  • Kill Minthara, go back to camp to find her dead in camp, use scroll to revive her, somehow I can still interact with her, and get her to join me.
  • Cleared Underdark, but did not go up Moonrise Tower, went back and find Karlach, NOTE* at this point Karlach interaction all seems fine, has all the cut scene, but I DID NOT KEPT HER WITH ME <- THIS MIGHT IMPORTANT.
From this point onwards, I kept Minthara in the group, and never paid any attention to Karlach until Act 2 when I remembered she has the infernal heart quest, but by this time, she was bugged, she's in my camp, but I can't get her to join me, she'll only say the same two lines, It's an honour to work with you mam, or Mi'lady.

edit* correct image link

How do you send minthara to camp, i can spawn her as a companion but i can't talk to her.
Did you follow my method or did you just spawn her from your game?

I've tried spawning her AFTER I killed her, this didn't work, she's just a doll, and also tried killing everyone in the hollow before going to goblin camp, she's also a doll at this point, however, I did not go and find her inside the goblin camp after killing everyone in the hollow, so I don't know if she can be recruited that way.

Honestly, I haven't tried any other method in trying to get Minthara and Karlach to both work, I'm on my first play through, I'm just trying to blitz through the game ATM.

Maybe someone is willing to start a new game with the way I got Minthara and Karlach, and see if they can find a way for them to work, my save game Karlach is bugged, I don't know if everything will work if I had Karlach and Minthara with me from the start.
I havent tried on a new save just spawning minthara in but through my somewhat normal playthrough i got minthara and karlach working fine together.. how i did it was meet karlach in act 1 first.. when u get to the point in the grove where u have to side with the tieflings or the druids ritual, side with kagha and keep the ritual goin, she will ask you to goto goblin camp where eventually u have to kill the leaders. DO NOT Kill them, ignore that entire line, and just proceed to act 2..and do the quest line till u get to moonrise to rescue minthara... rescue her and both she and karlach will be in ur party..the problem i have tho is that Haslin will be no where to be found, and dammon will not be in last light either, in my case he's not even at the forge in baldurs..so romance options with karlach is effectively dead, in my next play through i will try summoning her in act 1 after i get karlach and hopefully ill be able to rescue halsin the tieflings and keep minthara..although i have a feeling minthara will leave party after i kill the copy of her if thats even possible.
Last edited by vgoy1082 on Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bangchick11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bangchick11 »

Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:53 pm
I have been messing around with spawning NPCs statically and as companions, so I thought I would share my current progress. Hopefully it helps others experiment to find more that work as companions to share.

The table is a stripped down version of Zanzer's table using code suggested by oilnarak01 (I am pretty sure they posted the companion code originally. If I am wrong apologies and I will edit the post.)

There is a section for static NPC spawns and one for Companion spawns. There aren't many companions with their own menu entry yet but in the companion testing section I left some in but commented out, some of them worked but not all. I was off sick when I started to mess around with this and haven't had a chance to keep going with it since but I thought it was worth posting for those that were asking.

Because a few people have asked about her,
Spoiler
Minthara can be spawned as a companion but if she becomes hostile in the game she becomes hostile as a companion. Sadly Mizora hasn't worked yet as a companion.
Like the item tables you can use this on it's own or open it after opening Zanzer's table and then drag the two Spawn menus into the main table Register Commands menu.

Screenshot:
Spoiler
shadowheart left my party. is there any way to join her back by any tag. spawn shadowheart tag?
2ac51f22-e357-4639-b81d-022d462c8c6a shadowheart spawn is working but add follower is not. help.

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

vgoy1082 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:37 pm
yukikaze wrote:
lunarfreyax wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:57 am
[/spoiler]

How do you send minthara to camp, i can spawn her as a companion but i can't talk to her.

I've tried spawning her AFTER I killed her, this didn't work, she's just a doll, and also tried killing everyone in the hollow before going to goblin camp, she's also a doll at this point, however, I did not go and find her inside the goblin camp after killing everyone in the hollow, so I don't know if she can be recruited that way.

Honestly, I haven't tried any other method in trying to get Minthara and Karlach to both work, I'm on my first play through, I'm just trying to blitz through the game ATM.

Maybe someone is willing to start a new game with the way I got Minthara and Karlach, and see if they can find a way for them to work, my save game Karlach is bugged, I don't know if everything will work if I had Karlach and Minthara with me from the start.
I havent tried on a new save just spawning minthara in but through my somewhat normal playthrough i got minthara and karlach working fine together.. how i did it was meet karlach in act 1 first.. when u get to the point in the grove where u have to side with the tieflings or the druids ritual, side with kagha and keep the ritual goin, she will ask you to goto goblin camp where eventually u have to kill the leaders. DO NOT Kill them, ignore that entire line, and just proceed to act 2..and do the quest line till u get to moonrise to rescue minthara... rescue her and both she and karlach will be in ur party..the problem i have tho is that Haslin will be no where to be found, and dammon will not be in last light either, in my case he's not even at the forge in baldurs..so romance options with karlach is effectively dead, in my next play through i will try summoning her in act 1 after i get karlach and hopefully ill be able to rescue halsin the tieflings and keep minthara..although i have a feeling minthara will leave party after i kill the copy of her if thats even possible.
You did the same thing as me.

Except I went to the goblin camp to kill the leaders, and to my surprise... my Minthara (who was at CAMP at the time), just showed up there... with her current level, her current gear... and I had to kill her.

Then I went back to my camp, resurrected her... and she proceeded to aggro again, IN CAMP.

So... as far as I am aware, there's no way to proceed with Karlach's questline and romancing if you don't definitely resolve the grove quest in a way that saves the Tieflings.

AterSol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AterSol »

what happened to the add spell command?

Fizzler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fizzler »

I am not sure how I messed this up. I somehow advanced my level from 4 to 10. I do not want to be level 10. I loaded older saves and it is still forcing me to level up. Is there any command to restore me back to level 4?

Thank you

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

eylirria wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:48 pm
vgoy1082 wrote:
yukikaze wrote:

Except I went to the goblin camp to kill the leaders, and to my surprise... my Minthara (who was at CAMP at the time), just showed up there... with her current level, her current gear... and I had to kill her.

Then I went back to my camp, resurrected her... and she proceeded to aggro again, IN CAMP.

So... as far as I am aware, there's no way to proceed with Karlach's questline and romancing if you don't definitely resolve the grove quest in a way that saves the Tieflings.
there is a way some have done it which i tried and clearly failed, but u need damon to either be at last light, or make his way to baldurs, i havent gotten either, and in my current playthrough, i skipped the grove entirely to try and recruit halsin and minthara at the same time, i have gottent minthara, but neither halsin nor dammon appeared where they should have. skipping the grove section is suppose to let u save minthara, have dammon if u have the thieflings protected by kaghas ritual, and dont kill a strange ox on the way, while also having halsin join u at last light/moonrise. looking back at it minthara is cool, but i feel as tho im missing a sizeable portion of interactions, since i cant advance karlachs romance currently and im also missing halsin's as well.
Last edited by vgoy1082 on Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

vgoy1082 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:03 pm
eylirria wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:48 pm
vgoy1082 wrote:

there is a way some have done it which i tried and clearly failed, but u need damon to either be at last light, or make his way to baldurs, i havent gotten either, and in my current playthrough, i skipped the grove entirely to try and recruit halsin and minthara at the same time, i have gottent minthara, but neither halsin nor dammon appeared where they should have. skipping the grove section is suppose to let u save minthara, have dammon if u have the thieflings protected by kaghas ritual, and dont kill a strange ox on the way, while also having halsin join u at last light/moonrise. looking back at it minthara is cool, but i feel as tho im missing a sizeable portion of interactions, since i cant advance karlachs romance currently and im also missing halsin's as well.
mod plz delete this double post sorry