z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by PreacherSana »

hello everyone! Has anyone managed to change "Saved Character Pointers" and "Ability Stat Points" ? And then I do everything according to the instructions, but finds nothing. Gives out anything but what you need.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

f0rresty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by f0rresty »

danmare wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:03 am
f0rresty wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:29 pm
danmare wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:33 pm

Unfortunately that ID isn't working as it doesn't spawn anything. I even tested other items to makes sure I had everything right and I can spawn the default Hand Crossbow with no problem.
Yeah, apologies, that was one of the IDs I tried while searching for the Orpheus book, I think...

This should be the correct one "530fd43f-4587-47ec-868d-e9120d6610f8"
It's all good! That one does spawn a ball, but it is similar to the one that is found near Gale's camp and Scratch doesn't fetch it. I have also tried "10df0443-eef7-4765-be17-ce2dbb8b3eb5" which is listed as --LOOT_TEST_Toy_Ball_Small_Scratch (Scratch's Ball), but Scratch doesn't want to fetch that one either.

Why did they gate playing with your dog behind a one-time event??

Edit: So looking through the event itself, the ball looks the same as the one spawned yet Scratch doesn't fetch. This makes me think that you need to trigger the specific event flag to allow the game for him to fetch. Any ideas on what event flag this would be and how to activate it? I have only figured out how to spawn items on my own lol.
I had gotten that ID from the itemlist, because my "Last Dropped ID" command broke again for some reason... not really sure what changed. But I did just test it and Scratch only goes for the ball that I got from the event, he doesn't care about Gale's ball, so I guess they are 2 different objects after all.
I'd wondered about the event flags as well, while searching for a way to progress the Orpheus questline, but sadly I'm out of my depth there as well

Seymordius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seymordius »

When using the Console Commands > Companion Cheats > Add Approval 100, is there a way to change it from maxing out the approval of the target? I'd like to be able to counteract the "SoandSo Disapproves" with an equal measure of approval. Better yet, I'd like to add 3 or more of them at once, just not an instant jump to max approval.

Does anyone know how to do this? Looking at the code in the script, I don't see a way, but I also don't understand where all the calls lead to in Zanzer's table, or where he hides all the references.

alkeiser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alkeiser »

Seymordius wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:49 am
When using the Console Commands > Companion Cheats > Add Approval 100, is there a way to change it from maxing out the approval of the target? I'd like to be able to counteract the "SoandSo Disapproves" with an equal measure of approval. Better yet, I'd like to add 3 or more of them at once, just not an instant jump to max approval.

Does anyone know how to do this? Looking at the code in the script, I don't see a way, but I also don't understand where all the calls lead to in Zanzer's table, or where he hides all the references.
Change this line, edit the 100 to whatever value you want, 1, 5 10, etc :)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 100)

Narga9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Narga9 »

Hey ya all. I am currently making a Dark Urge character, already got myself the nice Bhaalist set with the First blood dagger.
i was curious if there is a List of all the Level 9 Spells and their ID so i can add a few to my boi!
btw i called him WhiteFatalis just because i wanna cause CHAOS.

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

anyone know how to find a dead NPC UUID? I fucked up the save the refugee questline and its stuck on "speak to zevlor" but him and everyone else are dead. I have his body in my inventory, and im trying to use the "last item dropped UUID" script to find his UUID but it doesnt appear to be working. I was hoping if I had his UUID I could try to remove the "dead" tag or something to be able to speak with him and clear the quest. Ive tried triggering the UUID's for just about every druid grove event/state/known/etc I can find int he big UUID list but nothing will trigger this quest to complete or move to the next phase. I havent done the celebration yet but im well into act 2.

subjectxiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by subjectxiii »

Anyone know the UUID for the Potion of Everlasting Vigour?

Entellex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Entellex »

I see the feature list for this Mod, includes "Respec Character"

I don't see the option when I open Cheat Engine.

Also does Respec Character include Background and/or Race?

I really want to change my Background.

Doodert
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doodert »

Sakuryu45 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:32 pm
Shunoguri wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:55 pm
Sakuryu45 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:43 am
Further thoughts.

When using debug_AddMinthara the execution scene recognizes the entity within the area and plays the cutscene involving the character. If that character is being piloted by the user at the time the scene reverts to the normal goblin one.

Adding and removing flags does not seem to enable talking to them after they've been added to your team. This is the opposite of characters such as Lae'zel whom I used debug_HideRemove on and then Debug_add on and was able to resume full and normal control.

This makes me think there's a flag, or condition not being set, or there's a flag that's set disallowing talking due to the character being "knocked out" or dead. This makes me think another set of eyes on this may help out.

Furthermore the summoning and even force companion command for what is seemingly her Gob_DrowCom- whatever seems to be a clone/puppet. Always in full armor, always level 6 (for me), never able to be talked to or interacted with and the game doesn't seem to acknowledge them as the "proper" Minthara.

This leads me to believe that there is something in the flags of Minthara as generated by the game than by us. Likely a unique ID - which makes me wonder if we can use CE's pointer function to find the ID of her to use the createAt or teleport functions.

This is my newest idea on the subject after spending a few more hours turning flags on and off, killing her, reviving her, talking to withers, etc.

I'm further curious about how some of these flags actually work for us as some such as the Teleport flags don't seem to do anything even while giving a "Success" status message. Possibly also a pointer issue?

I'm getting tired now, but if anyone wants to work with me on this I feel like we may be dancing around the precipice of figuring this out but I don't know lua code and I'm having trouble sorting through the functions as a lay-person . I have coding and game design experience in other engines and formats but this kinda makes me feel dumb.

Feel free to DM me or respond on here, I'm keeping up with the forum pretty well because I'm personally trying to hold back my playthrough a bit till I have her in my party.

Sorta Tl:Dr; I think if we can use a pointer to get an ID of the entity generated by the game of Minthara not the generic form of her and then use a teleport command to put her in the vicinity of the trial/execution it could force the game to accept the circumstances and allow a continuance of the plot.

When I've used the debug add command and watched the cutscene I get the journal entries, rolls and etc. It's just that I'm controlling the avatar so the next animations dont queue (Sound does) and I cannot talk to her (Which may be due to being "dead" but there's an isdialogue and isinteractable command so maybe ?)

edit: I also considered using the debug add, then removing their party/companion flags and it didn't do anything at all it seems. There's also a KickCompanion flag as well as an IsLeaving flag but neither seem to do anything of note.
I always want Minthara to be my companion so I keep looking for a way to do it, I'm very glad there's people who is working on this.but I'm not good at English and CE so I can't help you. I add her via debug_addminthara and she looks just fine for now, she can talk and it works by killing her to finish the kill 3 leaders of goblin quest, and with some tricks I successfully to finish the decide Minthara's fate quest in the moonrisetower(sry I don't know whats the name of the quest in English). there's still bugs like kill goblin leader will make her an enemy in the team,and she got stucked when you try to rescue her from the cell? I wish you can figure out a better way to make her a companion, no bugs no stucked quests. sry for the bad English I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say and thanks for your work!
Odd, when I use add_Minthara I can't talk to her, I can level up, revive her, etc. But can't talk to her even to remove her from my party. In my save I knocked her out and killed the two goblins, so when I spawn her with the debug_add command she's knocked out. I can then kill her and help her up but otherwise she's like passed out.
Apologies for piggy backing on this.. but odd thing I found - I also have the functioning but non-interactable "doll" of Minthara, but when I was messing about with the Romance script posted here.. I set myself to "Dating" Shadowheart, Karlach and Minthara and Minthara ended up getting a speech bubble. When I interacted, she was disappointed that I chose Karlach over her etc etc but immediately went back to not being interactable.

So just a waaaay out there odd thought, maybe there's something that could be useful in a flag there?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Entellex wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:57 am

Respec Character is only triggering the level up screen, so no character creation changes there.

I don't know if it will change the background listed on the character sheet, but you can add a new background passive and remove the old one with the table. It will remove the dialog options for your original background and add ones for the new one. The backgrounds are in the big list on the first post.

Same thing for race. It won't change what you're listed as but it will change how people refer to you and give you the race dialog options. That's the best method for now until someone figures out how to trigger the character creation screen again.

Seymordius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seymordius »

alkeiser wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:05 am
Seymordius wrote:

Mine doesn't have that line in it, it says "1" but still maxes the affinity...

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")
PrepareCall("ChangeApprovalRating")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]

Entellex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Entellex »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:13 am
Entellex wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:57 am

Respec Character is only triggering the level up screen, so no character creation changes there.

I don't know if it will change the background listed on the character sheet, but you can add a new background passive and remove the old one with the table. It will remove the dialog options for your original background and add ones for the new one. The backgrounds are in the big list on the first post.

Same thing for race. It won't change what you're listed as but it will change how people refer to you and give you the race dialog options. That's the best method for now until someone figures out how to trigger the character creation screen again.
Thanks! I will play around with this.

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

I'll ask a bit more simply, in case the solution is simpler than I thought. I want to upgrade Karlach, Dammon appears to be dead and gone. Anyone got any advice, whether it be using this or another solution entirely?

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

This may not be the right place for this but has anyone in their searching game files found anything pointing to where "AllowImprovement" points FROM. I know that it points TO Feats, but cannot find where its origin point is. Has anyone unpacked other game files than Gustav come across this?

Core0657
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Core0657 »

Seymordius wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:19 am
alkeiser wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:05 am
Seymordius wrote:

Mine doesn't have that line in it, it says "1" but still maxes the affinity...

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
use these values

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
Last edited by Core0657 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.