z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ceh430
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by ceh430 »

wtf you trying to use guys, like 8 different unpackers or what you saying, just use classic LSLib from Norbyte, works 100% all time
[Link]

it also convert all binary one to readable format, edit all save files, and much more.
Working on release version with latest hotfixes, im making and editing mods with this every day

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Neloz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neloz »

PapaPetro wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:15 pm
viewtopic.php?p=307381#p307381

I merged my Passives list with Zanzer's latest table.
It's not the best organized but all Passive scripts should be accounted for under the "Passive/Feat Cheats (Full List)" header.

There's ~1566 of them...
Most of them work, but a few don't or have hidden effects.
Been testing them out for the past few hours.
Thanks for this Papa,
I've been trying to find Warlocks subclass passive "Mortal Reminder" but I can't for the life of me find any reference to it, The Great Old One, Great, Old, Reminder in the list of terms but nada. If I try to add MortalReminder to a copy/paste script it just crashes the game. Any ideas?

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

Adding lots of spells is causing stuttering, its like there is a spell check or something. Anyone know how to mitigate this?

ferrick
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ferrick »

so anyone with access to the datamine for weapons does carsomyr (otherwise known as holy avenger) exist in this game?

Rasterimage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rasterimage »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:42 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:10 pm
As for the assert(true), I don't know what it does, really.
If stops CE from processing the script when the condition evaluates to true.
It's really the opposite, it checks if the condition is true if it's not it stops execution. assert lit means something like "make sure this is true"
so essentially assert(true) does nothing, it's like putting assert (1==1), it's a placeholder in case it's needed in the future?

you use it to only run the code after that if the condition checks out, like assert(time-of-day="before midnight"); feed gremlin;
(but something game related, like make sure the game is loaded in this area of memory, or that this function is already hooked, stuff like that)

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:15 pm
My fingers are getting tired clicking the level up button. :(
Spoiler
When you level up soo much you add a bunch of spells, is there no stutter for you? It seems like there is a spell check, for me there's a stutter all the time even with the lowest settings. I like the multilevel just for all dialogue options, wish there was a way to play peacefully without this horrible stutter

SharkGlue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SharkGlue »

Zanzer wrote:
Spoiler
Man I'd really love to run a gestalt character. Do you have a guide for this? Is this what that exprimental setlevel is in your table? I tried tinkering with it but I couldn't figure it out

randoguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randoguy »

Could you add a "Always lose rolls" option please. I need it for the lols

pachar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pachar »

i've spent the last 10 hours searching for a quest item, the infernal alloy. I've looked everywhere using various tools here's what i have:

found a ref in loca files for infernal alloy: hc4400856geeb4g4b2cgb151g8dc08cc9714e

it seems the assoicated UUID is 28722ffc-9261-4f8b-ad7b-3f7bcd1ad54a and the item name in the file seems to be S_UND_InfernalPlate_Reward ?

but this UUID does not work when i replace +2 crossbow with it.

please i'm begging for help

EDIT: could it be because of this conditions ?

<children>
<node id="SourceConditions">
<attribute id="MaximumHealthPercentage" type="int32" value="100" />
<attribute id="MinimumHealthPercentage" type="int32" value="0" />
<children>
<node id="Tags" />
</children>
</node>
<node id="TargetConditions">
<attribute id="MaximumHealthPercentage" type="int32" value="100" />
<attribute id="MinimumHealthPercentage" type="int32" value="0" />
<children>
<node id="Tags" />
</children>
Last edited by pachar on Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kayti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kayti »

I can't seem to get the ability score cheat working. I'm using the latest update from both the game and the engine, but it doesn't seem to work :( The max ability score cheat does work however, and it lingers around so it's not temporary. Is there a way to edit the number from that script, so instead of 30 it gives me a number that I want?

SharkGlue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SharkGlue »

browdybrembo wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:29 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Spoiler
When you level up soo much you add a bunch of spells, is there no stutter for you? It seems like there is a spell check, for me there's a stutter all the time even with the lowest settings. I like the multilevel just for all dialogue options, wish there was a way to play peacefully without this horrible stutter
Actually wait its existing? Which parts of the table is this?

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

used unlimited resources for spell slots and actions but doesn't seem to be working?

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

SharkGlue wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:56 pm
browdybrembo wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:29 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Spoiler
Actually wait its existing? Which parts of the table is this?
its not part of table, just get multilevel mod from nexus and edit the text files to level 70, just make sure the total xp value dosnt exceed131000 or something like that. but honeslty dont do this yet bcuz you leveling up so much adds a ton of spells which causes massive stutter every few seconds, you'll get frustrated very quickly. like i've played on the lowest settings, the stutter was still there. if you know anyway to mitigate large spell pool it'd probably help

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

Neloz wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:10 pm
PapaPetro wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:15 pm
viewtopic.php?p=307381#p307381

I merged my Passives list with Zanzer's latest table.
It's not the best organized but all Passive scripts should be accounted for under the "Passive/Feat Cheats (Full List)" header.

There's ~1566 of them...
Most of them work, but a few don't or have hidden effects.
Been testing them out for the past few hours.
Thanks for this Papa,
I've been trying to find Warlocks subclass passive "Mortal Reminder" but I can't for the life of me find any reference to it, The Great Old One, Great, Old, Reminder in the list of terms but nada. If I try to add MortalReminder to a copy/paste script it just crashes the game. Any ideas?
Yeah it's one of those tricky ones.
It's under ClarifiedMortality

I looked in Progressions.lsx to help out with this one.
After awhile, you start seeing a lot of name changes and things that got gutted throughout development.
Last edited by PapaPetro on Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Trip
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trip »

Lashley wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:00 pm
used unlimited resources for spell slots and actions but doesn't seem to be working?
Most of the cheats like unlimited resources and god mode only work on main hero....at least on my end. They however reset if you reload I notice you need to redo the console options every load. I am not sure of that it how it is suppose to work but in general most of these are work in progress I assume.