z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Babbymode »

I went down a rabbit hole trying to figure out how to add damage to saving throw spells/effects. It seems like they've actively chosen not to make that possible. Something like Potent Cantrip is implemented in a janky way by directly adding it to the lines where it modifies the damage to the specific spells it applies to. If there is a way to add damage to spells like this through the "Addboosts" command, I have yet to figure it out.

Example:

Code: Select all

data "SpellRoll" "not SavingThrow(Ability.Dexterity, SourceSpellDC())"
data "SpellSuccess" "DealDamage(LevelMapValue(D8Cantrip),Radiant,Magical)"
data "SpellFail" "IF(HasPassive('PotentCantrip',context.Source)):DealDamage((LevelMapValue(D8Cantrip))/2,Radiant,Magical)"
I'm out of ideas.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yosharian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yosharian »

Ok I got CE working in BG3 but I can't understand how to access these console commands that are mentioned on page 1. How do I access the console?

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

Yosharian wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:18 am
Ok I got CE working in BG3 but I can't understand how to access these console commands that are mentioned on page 1. How do I access the console?
There's no UI for the game console, the scripts on the cheat table ARE the codes. If you want to try your own all you have to do is copy/paste one of them and edit the UUID near the top with the code you want.

Moomoofarmchairman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moomoofarmchairman »

So I can use some help if anyone's willing. I'm just trying to get higher stats before playing the game to get an advantage without god-mode, that's all. I downloaded the most recent table v4.1.1.3622274, moved it to the main cheat engine folder(the one with CE exe). I opened the table(by double clicking the table, not starting CE and choosing the table), opened the game, choose the game by clicking the top left button that looks like a monitor with a magnifying glass then clicking the exe for BG3, I click 'keep' to keep the table open while playing the game, load my save(I've tried loading save then choosing game exe in the menu) yet clicking ability stat points to bring down the attributes shows all stats with ?? not the value in game. clicking the ?? doesn't work, and all I can do is double click the name to change it. example double click the name 'strength' gives a prompt to change the name but clicking ?? doesn't give any prompt what-so-ever.

Sorry for the paragraph. Any way to help, even if I'm just trying an old table and I should wait, would be appreciated. :)

EDIT-I should have added that saving to populate as the table says does NOTHING to the tables values, neither does loading the save created to try to get values to show.
Last edited by Moomoofarmchairman on Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yosharian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yosharian »

Ahhh ok i figured it out using CE's GUI. THanks for trying to help anyway lmao.

Since I'm posting, I would like to know if anyone has found out what the Legendary items are in the ggame as that is one of the key pieces of info I'm looking for at the moment.

Or if someone could explain how to spawn them using CE?

Thanks again and apologies for being noob at this lol.

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

Is the last Item Move broken? it was working on early access yesterday?

gadeschaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gadeschaos »

Moomoofarmchairman wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:24 am
So I can use some help if anyone's willing. I'm just trying to get higher stats before playing the game to get an advantage without god-mode, that's all. I downloaded the most recent table v4.1.1.3622274, moved it to the main cheat engine folder(the one with CE exe). I opened the table(by double clicking the table, not starting CE and choosing the table), opened the game, choose the game by clicking the top left button that looks like a monitor with a magnifying glass then clicking the exe for BG3, I click 'keep' to keep the table open while playing the game, load my save(I've tried loading save then choosing game exe in the menu) yet clicking ability stat points to bring down the attributes shows all stats with ?? not the value in game. clicking the ?? doesn't work, and all I can do is double click the name to change it. example double click the name 'strength' gives a prompt to change the name but clicking ?? doesn't give any prompt what-so-ever.

Sorry for the paragraph. Any way to help, even if I'm just trying an old table and I should wait, would be appreciated. :)
Having the same problem, can't understand how to make character stats work, even after saving as written in the cheat table

Saberiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saberiken »

Yosharian wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:24 am
Ahhh ok i figured it out using CE's GUI. THanks for trying to help anyway lmao.

Since I'm posting, I would like to know if anyone has found out what the Legendary items are in the ggame as that is one of the key pieces of info I'm looking for at the moment.

Or if someone could explain how to spawn them using CE?

Thanks again and apologies for being noob at this lol.
I’m wondering the same thing about legendary items. I’m not sure where the UUIDs are yet.

Yosharian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yosharian »

OK cool. Another question, I found the Add 100 XP button. But, I need, like, an Add 1000 XP button. The later levels are taking ages to click to lol.

debnet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by debnet »

Does anyone know why some tags works (Detect Thoughts) but not the others? (Pet Pal, Comprehend Language)

Another question: Is it possible to add "traits" permanently?
Last edited by debnet on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

Yosharian wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:59 am
OK cool. Another question, I found the Add 100 XP button. But, I need, like, an Add 1000 XP button. The later levels are taking ages to click to lol.

10000 experience

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("AddExplorationExperience")
writeInteger(cmdArgs + 0x18, 10000)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:49 am
Added some Dice Roll Cheats to the Console Commands

They don't appear to be permanent :(
Thanks thanks. Even if not permanent would be sweet to get a crit chance cheat.

Mortiis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mortiis »

We badly need the functionality of "Always Win Rolls" back please. Pretty please?

Yosharian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yosharian »

omrictu wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:10 am
Yosharian wrote:

10000 experience

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
PrepareCall("AddExplorationExperience")
writeInteger(cmdArgs + 0x18, 10000)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
Er thanks but I'm gonna need an explanation on how to plug this into CE, never done it before lol

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

Yosharian wrote:
Um you can modify the script. Like if you click the word script find the XP "100" - color blue Like I made mine 900000 so insta level 12