Diablo IV Camera Customisation (Overhauled)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Basgerin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Diablo IV Camera Zoom Out

Post by Basgerin »

Thank you for yet another update my friend!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cc3344
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cc3344 »

When I run the cheat engine and activate it. The diablo stops responding and starts an absurd lag. The camera keeps trying to pull the game back to the initial resolution. does anyone know how to fix this?

YummyOnionUnion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YummyOnionUnion »

cc3344 wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:36 pm
When I run the cheat engine and activate it. The diablo stops responding and starts an absurd lag. The camera keeps trying to pull the game back to the initial resolution. does anyone know how to fix this?
Did you follow the instruction to set the freeze to 1ms instead of the default 100ms?

It works for me.
And it is absolutely brilliant.
Thank you so much for this!! Now I won't get spears chucked at me from off screen!
They better not ban for this. It's my client, and I will run it how I want to. I'm not playing PvP, and we aren't trying to alter any values (as if that would be possible client-side)

cc3344
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cc3344 »

Anyone able to use it with the new patch ? Ty :)

YummyOnionUnion
Noobzor
Noobzor

The aob scan still works today :)

Renfly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Renfly »

You just need to replace the bottommost base address with "Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20. It's really ridiculous that there are people who know the offset but don't know how to search for the base address.

"Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20
"Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20
"Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20
"Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20

ok?

cc3344
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cc3344 »

Calm down buddy, what's that for? are you nervous? The purpose of a forum is exactly that lol not all people are from the computer science area lol

cc3344
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cc3344 »

curiosity...Is there something to drop items?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I find it surprisingly ridiculous that there's a shit ton of nubs asking if they'd get banned with this, as well as asking if there's integrity checks on.. what? By definition, an INTEGRITY check verifies that a specific STATIC sequence hasn't been modified. Well.. here table lets you alter NON-STATIC/DYNAMIC memory which represents camera properties. Considering you constantly rotate that camera, the XYZ, fov, etc. shit changes constantly.. so integrity checks of what? Would be nice if you did some research or read how things work in this world, rather than sit all day on your butts and scroll instagram/facebook, then go "not everyone is a computer person". You would if you actually learned instead of wasting your time "having fun". That's aaall you care about.. fun.. and using other people's pre-made work..

YummyOnionUnion
Noobzor
Noobzor

What's with all the hate in this thread?..

Thank you all, regardless.
cc3344 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:08 pm
curiosity...Is there something to drop items?
No.

Basgerin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Basgerin »

Renfly wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:47 pm
You just need to replace the bottommost base address with "Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20. It's really ridiculous that there are people who know the offset but don't know how to search for the base address.

"Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20
"Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20
"Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20
"Diablo IV.exe"+2BA1B20

ok?
Thanks, honestly. I didn't know that all I needed to do was change the base address. Didn't even come to my mind. I'm still pretty new to actually making/finding shit with CE instead of just doing pointerscans/finding values.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

YummyOnionUnion wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:15 pm
What's with all the hate in this thread?..

Thank you all, regardless.
The Problem is that, regardless of what any of the new people say here. none of them are abiding by the rules by even making this thread. This is a non online cheating forum for people to learn. there a lots of tables you can learn from by opening the script section(if available) in most peoples posted tables. Yes some stuff does get allowed and I have no idea why, But when people that "arent from this world" ask questions without reading the forum rules it kinda puts people in an irritated state and asking questions that if you googled first you would get an answer. No one asks HOW to do something or WHERE they can learn how to do it. they just ask for you to do all the work for them.

the old forum had a cease and desist letter from companies for the same reason. so we try hard to tell people no when threads like this get made. Don't know if your question was rhetorical or not but I thought i'd answer.

deakon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deakon »

iam getting an issue with the camera bumping or shaking trying to revert the camera zoom.

Sataden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sataden »

You are so awesome!!!!
Thanks a lot!

Truhel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Truhel »

deakon wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:09 am
iam getting an issue with the camera bumping or shaking trying to revert the camera zoom.
You have probably missed this line from OP:
Firstly in Cheat Engine's General settings set Freeze Interval to 1ms. If your game is stuttering you didn't do this.