z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kitty_Priestess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Wartales

Post by Kitty_Priestess »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:20 am
Kitty_Priestess wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:39 am
was curious if anyone found a way to edit wages or food consumption or where to find those values , still a bit new to cheat engine and still learning
Both are calculated values, so without altering the procedure it is pointless.
Meaning - it is not an easy task.
oh, okay thank you for explaining ^^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lurez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lurez »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:17 am
Fixed the pointer to companion traits. Careful modifying it. You can copy the pointer address of one companion and paste that address over some other companion to copy the trait to them. Don't try adding more traits than the companion already has.
Thanks! But for some reason I can't modify address of the trait. It worked once, but then stopped working. How can I make it editable?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

lurez wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:07 am
Zanzer wrote:
Fixed the pointer to companion traits. Careful modifying it. You can copy the pointer address of one companion and paste that address over some other companion to copy the trait to them. Don't try adding more traits than the companion already has.
Thanks! But for some reason I can't modify address of the trait. It worked once, but then stopped working. How can I make it editable?
a/ be more specific, what does it mean - can't modify ?
b/ reload from the save and try again

lurez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lurez »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:30 am
lurez wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:07 am
Zanzer wrote:
a/ be more specific, what does it mean - can't modify ?
b/ reload from the save and try again
Can't modify/paste/delete trait Address, only copy. It worked once, but then for some reason became uneditable.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

lurez wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:37 am
Either turn off your computer and throw it out of window immediately ;) or learn yourself basics of CE please.

You CAN NOT MODIFY read-only field, ie. computed one, like the address.
Pointers are edited in the Pointer section (compare the topmost pointer with the address)
Last edited by sanitka on Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

is there yet a cheat for friendship points / hate points for the party members?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

djkunn wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:29 am
is there yet a cheat for friendship points / hate points for the party members?
You can check Selected Companion memory block, but I suppose it is computed as a sum of relationship-records which definitely has to be stored somewhere ;)

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

Lord Blade wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:16 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:43 am
Any chance of getting a "no noise" script so that we can explore infected towns without having to worry about swarms of enemies?
I second this. The noise gimmick is a real pain due to how fragile lockpicks are. The main reason to go into the cursed villages is to loot locked chests, and you are inevitably going to break lockpicks which generates noise. That in itself is annoying enough, since every time you break a pick you get dumped out of the lockpicking minigame, reseting all the tumbler sweet spots. But once the noise meter gets too high, you get dumped into combat where you have to "find your way out" of a simple rectangular room (mercenaries clearly aren't too bright).

I found the value for the noise with a simple 4 byte search, but the game instantly resets it when you try to change it.

I've attached a save right outside one of the cursed villages if someone wants to poke around at the mechanic. Password is "fearlessrevolution". Click on the village, then go to the Town Hall and try lockpicking the chest there to generate noise.
Attachments
Wartales_Noise_Meter_Save.7z
(4.84 MiB) Downloaded 98 times

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:59 pm
I second this. The noise gimmick is a real pain due to how fragile lockpicks are. The main reason to go into the cursed villages is to loot locked chests, and you are inevitably going to break lockpicks which generates noise. That in itself is annoying enough, since every time you break a pick you get dumped out of the lockpicking minigame, reseting all the tumbler sweet spots. But once the noise meter gets too high, you get dumped into combat where you have to "find your way out" of a simple rectangular room (mercenaries clearly aren't too bright).

I found the value for the noise with a simple 4 byte search, but the game instantly resets it when you try to change it.

I've attached a save right outside one of the cursed villages if someone wants to poke around at the mechanic. Password is "fearlessrevolution". Click on the village, then go to the Town Hall and try lockpicking the chest there to generate noise.
Noise is a Double value, search finds 2 values, first one is usually the correct one ;).

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

It might be a very dumb question but does the unlimited ressource option only work when you have at least one of the needed items? Or is there a trick to it? Also is there an option to add an item which I don't yet have in my possession for crafting purposes?

AhmetHilmi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AhmetHilmi »

sanitka wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:55 pm
AhmetHilmi wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:57 pm
thanks for your effort. But my version iz 1.0.25363. and codes are not working. what is the problem. By the way I am new in your site. thnaks in advance.
Next to the table is the game version, if it is not the same as your, try to find another table, if unsuccessful then wait for table update or learn "cheating" and fix the table yourself ;).

btw everything seems to be working but resources which can be easily found one by one (if needed).
Thanks. I will try. By the way, I did resources cheat as one by one but it was not work. maybe I did a mistake while I was doing cheat.

AhmetHilmi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AhmetHilmi »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:43 am

Be sure to also check out tfigment's table here

Unlimited Resources
Ignore Level Requirement
No Fatigue
Cursor Pointer
- Item Quantity
- Equipment Data
Increase Movement Speed
No Carry Weight
No Camp Weight
Increase Carrying Capacity
Combat Pointer
- Health
- Armor
- Movement
Companion Pointer
- Level
- Experience
- Aptitude Points
- Profession Experience
- Attribute Increases
- Class Base Attributes
Resource Pointers
- Krowns
- Influence
- Happiness
- Valour Points
- Knowledge Experience (no effect?)
- Knowledge Points

Modify the encrypted value when it is not zero in order to update the in-game value.
As of version v.1.18519, some common encrypted values are as follows:

Code: Select all

5B62DB72 == 1
5B62DA5B == 10
5B62D901 == 20
5B62D771 == 100
5B62E7E1 == 500
5B62A275 == 1,000
5B66619D == 10,000
5B4D960D == 100,000
oo yes, new version is working. thanks a lot..
bravo.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

hedop wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:38 pm
It might be a very dumb question but does the unlimited ressource option only work when you have at least one of the needed items? Or is there a trick to it? Also is there an option to add an item which I don't yet have in my possession for crafting purposes?
Yes, you have to have at least amount required for creation of 1 piece of an item.
Or to be clear - unlimited resources mean, that the amount does not decrease.
(ie. hooking the amount change code is more effective then hooking crating, selling and whatever resource related piece of code).

patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by patagen94 »

hi. in the last table, I change the traits and only the first 4 traits are visible. how can I see all the traits of a character?

stangerxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stangerxx »

Thank you so much, any news about the Movement in combat?